Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14442 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2012, 02:45:09 PM »
Where is the art you posted? Link, please, and I will give you the benefit of a doubt.
As for my other points, show me where I attacked you before you attacked me. Show me that I was the one who started and not you. Show me how you didn't lie.

Callouts are about backing up your shit, Meadow, not about using garden-variety insults. Don't start them unless you intend to actually back something up.

She did post art. She took it down, tough. People complimented her on it. I saw some. I asked her why she took them down and I don't remember if she responded.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »
Odeon, you have made it clear too many times you don't want me here, therefore I don't want to be here. Done deal.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2012, 02:46:47 PM »
Where is the art you posted? Link, please, and I will give you the benefit of a doubt.
As for my other points, show me where I attacked you before you attacked me. Show me that I was the one who started and not you. Show me how you didn't lie.

Callouts are about backing up your shit, Meadow, not about using garden-variety insults. Don't start them unless you intend to actually back something up.

She did post art. She took it down, tough. People complimented her on it. I saw some. I asked her why she took them down and I don't remember if she responded.

She posted art and then took it down? Wow, sounds like real talent to me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2012, 02:47:39 PM »
Odeon, you have made it clear too many times you don't want me here, therefore I don't want to be here. Done deal.

Have I? Where?

But OK. Bye.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2012, 02:50:21 PM »
I'm not sure what you want me to prove, first of all. And this bullshit has been going on long enough. 

You've been claiming that me and "the forum rats" have been out to get you from day one, so you could start by proving that.

That's insane. Those threads have been posted repeatedly by others. I'm totally done with you. You're a fuck and with me that's all you will ever be. Nobody is going to shove their fist down my throat and expect me to swallow too. You aren't going to get the satisfaction of beating me down. I walk away and leave you to be who you are. A massive prick.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »
I'm not sure what you want me to prove, first of all. And this bullshit has been going on long enough. 

You've been claiming that me and "the forum rats" have been out to get you from day one, so you could start by proving that.

That's insane. Those threads have been posted repeatedly by others. I'm totally done with you. You're a fuck and with me that's all you will ever be. Nobody is going to shove their fist down my throat and expect me to swallow too. You aren't going to get the satisfaction of beating me down. I walk away and leave you to be who you are. A massive prick.

If you know you are right, what's the harm in proving that I'm wrong? Surely it's such an easy thing to prove, that you were attacked out of the blue on your first day here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2012, 02:59:59 PM »

If you know you are right, what's the harm in proving that I'm wrong? Surely it's such an easy thing to prove, that you were attacked out of the blue on your first day here.

Your hoard jumped me, including yourself, from day one. As a WP reject you assume I'm worthless shit and I don't matter. I have been your designated beating post and you want me to prove something. You are too pathetic for words.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »
And who the hell do you think you are to demand to see my art and insult me when I have no interest obviously to show my work to a relentless prick like you?!. Who the fuck do you think you are already!!

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2012, 03:09:23 PM »
Whoa, Meadow. How about you prove that you were 'attacked out of the blue your first day here', hmm? Never mind the art, that's not what you really need to prove.
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
Just because she took it down doesnt mean it wasnt good

I didn't see it, but I did see that schleed complimented it and said she had talent. Schleed of all people wouldn't say that if he didnt think it was true, and he does art himself

(yes I know a lot of it is about opinion, but I would trust schleed's opinion on art more than most people's here, having seen what some other members think is good in the past :P )

Also I don't see how Meadow is calling Callaway a Ho just because shes married. There are other married women on here aren't there? And bodi isn't married yet is still called a Ho

I disagree with Meadow about bodie as I like her, but I agree that Calllaway is a poisonous, venomous witch :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
That's bullshit. Odeon is the leader of the pack calling me narcissist every time I made a post, it went on and on and on, it doesn't end. The guys got an overblown hard on that won't quit. Fuck him. There's no reasoning with the bastard and I wouldn't waste myself on it. He will fuck with me every chance he gets. That's him. Callaway is the biggest dope that ever walked...so stupid she doesn't know how daft she is. She thinks because she can shit out a lot of mumbo jumbo that means she's smart. I'm not going to bow down to these people. Im a strong person and Wont be pushed around. I'm really pissed off but this has to end. You will all say shit about me...enjoy that you dumb fucks.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2012, 03:25:32 PM »
^ that post is at bruce

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2012, 03:43:44 PM »
You're really getting incredibly tiresome, Meadow. You're just repeating the same stuff, over & Over, now. Why not, then, provide the proof that Odeon & his 'evil' cohorts STARTED this? Go on?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2012, 03:49:50 PM »
Odeon is the anally retentive OCD mental problem fuck or this would have been long over. I let down my guard and think its okay and in comes big fuck shoving his dick down my throat again. That's his deal. He likes to make war. He need a beating post or he isn't happy. He's a dominant control freak and he reads my posts and doesn't read anyone else's. The fucker is a dick with a hard on. That's obvious to me at this point. I'll beat the fuck out of him as long as he wants me to or until I tire of him.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »
I don't even hate Meadow.  I certainly am not trying to drive her off the site.

Engaging with her is very difficult.  I think she is ill-equipped to be here.  That doesn't mean she should go. 

My 'rant' was actually made in the hope that her callout was actually her 'meaning business' and i expected a fight, as promised.  When i say 'fight' i mean a proper honest look at the issues and why this 'bitchfight' manifested.  Of course it contained inaccurate details,  i don't even know Meadow.  I don't pretend to be a psychologist,  and every scrap of knowledge i have about her comes from an internet message board.  So,  i rather expected her to come back at me explaining any incorrect assumptions i had made.  She didn't.  She went off on one.  More verbal abuse.

I don't intend on investing any more time on her.  I am bothering with this reply out of respect for you, and you alone.

Yes i can see the reason why you would make such an investment.  I think the art thing is probably a lot to do with it.   But for me,  the cost is too high.  I am quite happy to confess that i am an art philistine.  The only artist that i can say ever 'wowed' me is Mark Ryden.  This site is not a dedicated art site or anything, therefore i make no apologies for my ignorance. 

I don't think i am a bitch for retaliating against her insults.  I have seen the unlikliest of people trying to be nice to her (shleed) and get a torrent of abuse for their efforts.  I don't pity her.  She gives as good as she gets.  If you are expecting me to 'rise' above the 'scum sucking Ho' insults, then i think you expect too much.  I will admit that i have made posts to mock her,  and made jokes at her expense.  This has become 'fun'  -  ok,  it's not the type of fun i am proud of,  but fun in its own way.  The only way i can honestly describe it:  all my patience is devoted to my son, the urchin, and, although adorable he could make Mary Poppins turn to alcohol.  So, when i get here,  i have usually exhausted all my saintly qualities, and my patience tank is running on empty.  So, what do i find when i get here -  i have been gheyed with a charming 'scum-sucking Ho' tag, and it puts me into 'poke fun' mode.  No, it isn't me at my best,  but i have tried to refrain and it hasn't worked. 

If you want to be her friend,  then,  cool.  I don't.   If you want to overlook her nasty side,  cool too.  I won't.  However,  i would not knock you for your efforts and i have already said i understand why you would make such an investment.   The only thing i want to portray to you, the only part of your actions that i can find a fault with is that you have conveniently ignored,  or glossed over,  the part Meadow herself has played in all this.  I think if you are bothering to try and sort this out,  or sort out a place here for Meadow,  then by addressing myself and Callaway alone is only half of it.   I can only give you what i have offered all along,  which is to stop responding to her if she stops her insults.  If you had spoken to me about this before and had i known the fact that you consider her to be your friend,  i would have made more of an effort.  I don't think i could have refrained entirely,  but i definitely would have cut the jokes and jibes.  We are where we are,  however.
blah blah blah