Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9073 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2012, 10:27:39 AM »
I don't have to be here either and clearly not welcome. You did treat me like dirt. What of it?

Why not answer my actual question (which, IMHO, was not "treating you like dirt")?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
I just need to focus on what I need to do for myself. I've been screwed over by people too much to post my art here. I'm not great with human relations but I wasn't that bad either. I tried the best I could. I don't do anything in moderation and the stress gets to me. I have many different kinds of art series. One encompasses over 10,000 and only about a quarter are market worthy but that's quite a lot in that series. It's a special interest that I continue to work a lot on and the largest by far than the others. There are many different types that range between a couple hundred to twelve in a series. I do classical art too. It disappoints me that I can't get along with people but maybe it's because I'm too devoted to my creative work and the people thing pulls me away from it. It's too stressful for me as much as I do not relish being alone all the time. Language and reading and writing strains my nervous system the side that was damaged most with language. When I do creative work alone there's no stress. Just a fact of life to accept. Plus I have very hard feeling that go back to early years of abuse by peers, stabbed with pencil and the likes. Very violent stuff. I could take what my family did but from my peers it was unbearable and at a place I wanted the most from which was school. So yeah I hate all you lucky bastards who got to have their education. My art and writing and vocabulary is better than many college graduates, but that's beside the point.

Fuck you Odeon you're just a dirt bag.

What exactly did I do to have you attack me within hours from reappearing here?

If you prefer me to flame you to the Kuiper belt or thereabouts, though, just say so. I can do that too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2012, 01:17:01 PM »
I didn't say half the site are psychopaths and only someone with said problem would suggest I did or make issue about it and remain clueless to what my problem was with it.

Odean you aren't asking anything Worth answering. Why dont you just attack outright rather than ask pointless manipulating questions. Feigning being civil is as pointless as an outright attack.

Forums are bizarre and not a healthy environment for an autistic person. WP promotes abuse of people on the spectrum by narcissists and sociopath and personality disorders people. If it weren't for all the abuse and insult of autistic people it would be okay. Here you think it's cool to abuse someone you don't like outright. You fucking with me Odeon isn't any different than me saying fuck you. I'm just more direct about it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
A forum has to be created just for people on the spectrum. They need a space in the world tOo free of abuse and constant insult.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »
I didn't say half the site are psychopaths and only someone with said problem would suggest I did or make issue about it and remain clueless to what my problem was with it.

Odean you aren't asking anything Worth answering. Why dont you just attack outright rather than ask pointless manipulating questions. Feigning being civil is as pointless as an outright attack.

Forums are bizarre and not a healthy environment for an autistic person. WP promotes abuse of people on the spectrum by narcissists and sociopath and personality disorders people. If it weren't for all the abuse and insult of autistic people it would be okay. Here you think it's cool to abuse someone you don't like outright. You fucking with me Odeon isn't any different than me saying fuck you. I'm just more direct about it.

It is an honest question, Meadow. Why do you come here when you assume the worst? Why do you return to places you feel aren't good for you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2012, 01:44:22 PM »
A forum has to be created just for people on the spectrum. They need a space in the world tOo free of abuse and constant insult.

WP? AFF, maybe? Anything that is moderated.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2012, 02:20:21 PM »
Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

Seriously, do me a favor and stfu!
Probably the best feedback I can give you. :thumbup:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:27:39 PM by superboyian »
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »

Not at all. Most people who really belong on the spectrum don't stick around, can't stick around. And posters like the above are threatened for a reason and likewise behave like parasites. When they hear their name they come running.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2012, 02:53:17 PM »

Not at all. Most people who really belong on the spectrum don't stick around, can't stick around. And posters like the above are threatened for a reason and likewise behave like parasites. When they hear their name they come running.

Glad you have come to our Spectrumite Den. It was a good move. I am sure you will settle in, in no time.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2012, 03:04:45 PM »

Would you say that they'd fare better on an unmoderated site? Not sure I understand your reasoning here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »
I'm sorry you are so confused Odeon.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
Well, I'm sorry you aren't able to explain yourself more clearly.

/shrugs

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2012, 03:57:07 PM »
The main thing is that you are happy. I think that is the main thing anyhow.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »
^ Wonder if you are, Les? Like.. really, I mean..
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

P7PSP

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »
^ Wonder if you are, Les? Like.. really, I mean..
:lol: