Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 01:29:45 AM »
John Lennon was cool. You aren't Odeon.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 01:37:08 AM »
Hyperlexia banned me and notified me through gmail. Another silent ban. There needs to be an x on my account otherwise it's corruption.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 01:44:14 AM »
You are welcome to show some of your art here, we have a Submissions thread. :)

Do you have to go through a third party to post a picture like photobucket? I had an account with them once but couldn't figure out how to use it. I have been working on a website but have been burned before and had my artwork stolen from me so I'm a little stuck on a few issues there.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 01:54:10 AM »
 If you think I'm going to kiss butt to be here, very mistaken.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 02:13:25 AM »

Do you have to go through a third party to post a picture like photobucket? I had an account with them once but couldn't figure out how to use it. I have been working on a website but have been burned before and had my artwork stolen from me so I'm a little stuck on a few issues there.

You can post a picture as an attachment, but it can't use any more than 468KB.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 02:24:25 AM »

You can post a picture as an attachment, but it can't use any more than 468KB.

Okay, I'll see if I can figure out how to do that tomorrow. It's after 2am here. Thanks

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2012, 03:22:38 AM »
I just need to focus on what I need to do for myself. I've been screwed over by people too much to post my art here. I'm not great with human relations but I wasn't that bad either. I tried the best I could. I don't do anything in moderation and the stress gets to me. I have many different kinds of art series. One encompasses over 10,000 and only about a quarter are market worthy but that's quite a lot in that series. It's a special interest that I continue to work a lot on and the largest by far than the others. There are many different types that range between a couple hundred to twelve in a series. I do classical art too. It disappoints me that I can't get along with people but maybe it's because I'm too devoted to my creative work and the people thing pulls me away from it. It's too stressful for me as much as I do not relish being alone all the time. Language and reading and writing strains my nervous system the side that was damaged most with language. When I do creative work alone there's no stress. Just a fact of life to accept. Plus I have very hard feeling that go back to early years of abuse by peers, stabbed with pencil and the likes. Very violent stuff. I could take what my family did but from my peers it was unbearable and at a place I wanted the most from which was school. So yeah I hate all you lucky bastards who got to have their education. My art and writing and vocabulary is better than many college graduates, but that's beside the point.

Fuck you Odeon you're just a dirt bag.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 05:05:01 AM »
Too much trash at WP I found very hard to be around. I end up sabotaging myself but not with the so called insult with Hyperlexia. I mildly disagreed with her when I was first there and she was all up in my face about it and didn't know when to back off. Very passive aggressive for a moderator. If people were nicer people on the board, it would be different. And those who do have autism on the board are the nice people. The site isn't really for autistic people. It's a very harsh environment and one autistic people suffer in. Maybe ProfumoAffair was for real and not just another parasitic type prey on others as I suspected. He talked about making another site. I think he just wanted my email. It was a nightmare all the way through and I feel sorry for the other autistic people struggling in that environment. I couldn't take it and started blowing it because of it. It's hard to be lonely but that's worse by far.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 05:29:57 AM »
There needs to be a real autism forum. WP isn't it.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 06:07:12 AM »
I don't want anything to do with forums anymore.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2012, 06:17:40 AM »
Hello Meadow. How are you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2012, 07:11:37 AM »
You're nice to ask. Thank you. You have an interesting face if that's you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2012, 07:22:42 AM »
I just finally understand I have to stay away from people and I'm sad about it. It took a lot for me to figure that out so I'm at least making progress.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »
You're nice to ask. Thank you. You have an interesting face if that's you.

Thank you. It is good to see you are happy and life is good.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2012, 07:49:05 AM »
Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

Why did you sign up for another account there if you were banned?

What was I supposed to do? I tried though maybe feebly and did no good. I really tried this time but it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do different.

Perhaps not imply that half the site members are psychopaths. That would be a start.

You're welcome.