Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40241 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1890 on: April 07, 2023, 12:26:46 PM »
Not so funny as just fun.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1891 on: April 07, 2023, 12:27:37 PM »
Well, ya know, some folks think things through.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1892 on: April 07, 2023, 12:28:56 PM »
Printers!?!

:dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1893 on: April 07, 2023, 12:31:35 PM »
Got it!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1894 on: April 07, 2023, 12:33:10 PM »
:yikes:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1895 on: April 08, 2023, 10:13:11 AM »
Simple irony, but too funny to not share.

I was transferring some files this morning from a handful of overstuffed flash drives to a new external 4T backup drive for my sister-in-law when my machine stalled. It seems that her laptop is useless unless she is doing Facebook shit. Anyway, I was copying movies over for her new Roku Streamer to find.
My machine stalled on a series called "Jesus, His Life." 

Taking into account that this is the day before Easter, signifying His resurrection from having been crucified, this makes sense that "His Life" might not be recognized.

I am guilty of blasphemy, but you gotta lighten up sometimes.
 :lol1:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 10:56:41 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1896 on: April 08, 2023, 06:48:38 PM »
A mother was driving a little girl to her friend's house for a play date.
"Mommy?" the little girl asked. "How old are you?"
"Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age," the mother replied. "It's not polite.."
"Okay", the little girl said. "How much do you weigh?"
"Now really!" the mother said. "Those are personal questions and are none of your business."
Undaunted, the little girl asked, "Why did you and daddy get a divorce?"
"That's enough questions, young lady. Honestly!"

The exasperated mother walked away as the two friends began to play.
"My mom won't tell me anything about herself," the little girl said to her friend.
"Well," said the friend, "all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It's like a report card, it has everything on it."
Later that night the little girl said to her mother, "I know how old you are. You're 32."
The mother was surprised and asked, "How did you find that out?"
"I also know that you weigh 140 pounds."
The mother was past surprised. She was shocked.
"How in heaven's name did you find that out?"
"And," the little girl said triumphantly, "I know why you and daddy got a divorce!"
"Really?" the mother asked. "Why?"

"Because you got an F in sex."

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1897 on: April 08, 2023, 10:41:17 PM »
I know I already posted a version of this reference, but I like this one too.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1898 on: April 08, 2023, 10:41:54 PM »
 :zombiefuck:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1899 on: April 08, 2023, 10:54:08 PM »
GET THE TRAP!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1900 on: April 10, 2023, 01:30:00 PM »
 :CanofWorms:

TBH, when I was in the business of building large professional speakers (some forty years ago), the system I used for scaling and making the math more navagable, was metric, so, for the most part I'm with all of y'all!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1901 on: April 10, 2023, 01:32:22 PM »
 :dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1902 on: April 10, 2023, 01:34:27 PM »
 :2thumbsup:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1903 on: April 10, 2023, 01:41:46 PM »

If you answer the phone with, "HELLO You're on the air with WABC radio!" most telemarketers will just hang up immediately.

If it is a friendly call, they already know your antics, so no harm.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1904 on: April 11, 2023, 09:18:49 AM »
You gotta love dogs!!