Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40577 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1380 on: May 14, 2022, 06:02:49 AM »
Takes a couple of minutes for a conclusion, but while watching, imagine the brilliant young mind that came up with all this and brought it to reality.
Maybe someone should ask him/pay him to work on The Economy.

Not his only vid, btw.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 02:19:51 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1381 on: May 14, 2022, 06:47:34 AM »
 :orly:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1382 on: May 14, 2022, 06:50:59 AM »
 :doggie:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1383 on: May 14, 2022, 02:32:52 PM »
Wet Owl > Bunny With A Pancake On Its Head.  :bunny:
Check with each for perspective. You'll get it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 04:14:28 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1384 on: May 14, 2022, 03:58:03 PM »
Thread crapping, here, but we have owls in our new space.
Old space we had at least two families of kestrels living there for many years and one pair of red tailed hawks a block away, keeping the smallers aware.

A few weeks ago, I was out with coffee on the back lawn, bundled, cold, pipe in hand, when I heard a very near "hoot."  I could not tell where it came from because it was so loud and it echoed off everything.
About twenty feet above me was a barn owl holding his domain, who took off immediately after I spotted him in the silhouettes of the brightening morning sky.
He was magnificient.
He took off instantly like a rocket blast, making no sound I could hear. He knew I saw him, though.
It was just Monday that I saw him again in the same spot.
I tried not to look at him, but as soon as I did, he knew and blasted away again, absolutely silently.

Not a laugh, but I honestly hope that our presence is not crapping his thread too much.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1385 on: May 14, 2022, 08:14:47 PM »

I saw this on my dashboard.

:LMAO:

Remind me--I owe you a plus.

I brought this back to the front after I found it.
This was posted by Bastet.

I just plussed her with:

Girls? Wait until they become women!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 11:06:24 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1386 on: May 15, 2022, 12:11:32 AM »
 :GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1387 on: May 15, 2022, 11:13:01 AM »
 :deadhorse2:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1388 on: May 15, 2022, 11:14:00 AM »
 :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1389 on: May 15, 2022, 11:28:46 AM »
If you read my little rant about Americans using any fucking thing they can think of to measure things,  "EXCEPT AN ESTABLISHED METRIC SYSTEM, FFS,"  I found another example. I am NOT wrong about this stupid crap.
Check this dumb shit out, using software.
If they "needed" to use imaging software to determine the height of a treeline, how about taking a picture of a meter rule?  FFS!

BTW, you CAN get a metric scale of one meter in length over here. I have a very nice stainless steel one (several smaller versions as well - one foot rule, FFS, but gradated in milimeters on the reverse) I have used all of them to build speaker boxes for many years. I even use it as a saw guide at times when precision is required. Get one folks! Stop the insanity!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 03:17:33 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1390 on: May 15, 2022, 11:43:02 AM »
We know this is how they do advertising, but this is still a little disturbing.
I did not see any tits, though!

Check out some more "Dissolve"  if you are inclined. All of it is entertaining up to a point.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 06:07:17 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1391 on: May 15, 2022, 01:44:04 PM »
 :hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1392 on: May 15, 2022, 01:49:22 PM »
I have often wondered how some of this might smooth some of our daily interactions.
Now I discover they can deliver it by the truckload.
I'm in!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1393 on: May 15, 2022, 04:46:15 PM »
Loud knock on the door as an El train goes by ...

Citizen: What? Oh, hello officer.

Officer: What? Sir, it looks like your wife was run over by a truck.

Citizen: What? Oh! I know, but she is amazing and I love her to death.

Officer: What? I am here to deliver some bad news.

Citizen: What? I know all that already. I married for her other reasons.

Officer: What? Sir I must tell you that your wife has passed.

Citizen: What? Oh, I know she goes to the store this way.

Officer: What? Sir, I must prepare you for bad news.

Citizen: What? Oh I see. Shit! Meatloaf again and she wanted to bring back up?

Officer: What? Sir ...

One of my "friends" from Chicago shared this as a funny. Honestly, it is bit more dark than I usually re-post. I can not imagine living next to the El. I stayed in the only hotel available once with the El right above me. I could never live there.

I guess it's the "Whats" that make it funny?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 04:52:23 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1394 on: May 15, 2022, 06:33:51 PM »
If you read my little rant about Americans using any fucking thing they can think of to measure things,  "EXCEPT AN ESTABLISHED METRIC SYSTEM, FFS,"  I found another example. I am NOT wrong about this stupid crap.
Check this dumb shit out, using software.
If they "needed" to use imaging software to determine the height of a treeline, how about taking a picture of a meter rule?  FFS!

Using a fat white guy as a measuring stick might be satire.  :zoinks:
:gopher: