Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 40351 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1335 on: May 03, 2022, 08:44:37 AM »
Local radio celebrities, from Indy.  "Bob and Tom."   They always bring in funny guests for the morning "drive time" shows.

This one says it all. Give it a moment; it's hilarious.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:47:21 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1336 on: May 03, 2022, 09:12:29 AM »

Let's get this shit straight ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1337 on: May 03, 2022, 09:13:30 PM »
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five more good leads..."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:23:20 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1338 on: May 04, 2022, 07:18:11 AM »
It's about five minutes it's very cute. Fresh take on the flight safety warnings.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1339 on: May 04, 2022, 07:25:08 AM »
 ???

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1340 on: May 04, 2022, 02:13:02 PM »
I don't know, all my previous grandfathers had a favorite blade handy at all times. Most did not fit into a pocket, though. It was used for everything. If you are so scared that something is on the blade, wipe it again or maybe oil it.

This just seems so overly pussified to me. Actually, knowing many in my life, pussies are stronger than this!!

OK, I'm that 1 guy.
Wipe the blade again, if you need to.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 03:06:51 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1341 on: May 04, 2022, 06:37:26 PM »
I bought Kayleigh a Swiss Army Knife many years ago now. I bought it at an Army Surplus Store that has long since closed down. It's one of the only things that Kayleigh knows the location of at all times. I thought she would have lost it long ago but nope. I'm so glad that I bought her a meaningful present that year for her birthday.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1342 on: May 05, 2022, 11:57:50 AM »
I bought Kayleigh a Swiss Army Knife many years ago now. I bought it at an Army Surplus Store that has long since closed down. It's one of the only things that Kayleigh knows the location of at all times. I thought she would have lost it long ago but nope. I'm so glad that I bought her a meaningful present that year for her birthday.

Sounds like a great gift and well deserved, shown by keeping it handy at all times.

But, you skipped over the flawed thinking presented by the meme I posted. Does she cut her food with it?
 :lol1:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1343 on: May 05, 2022, 12:02:18 PM »
Some peoples' (im)practical jokes are darker than most of mine.
 :autism: :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1344 on: May 05, 2022, 12:04:01 PM »
Mirrored outer wall for a treehouse?

Brilliant!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1345 on: May 05, 2022, 07:44:44 PM »
^That looks like aliens did it.

And yes, Kayleigh has cut her food with her Knife. She likes to sharpen it.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1346 on: May 05, 2022, 08:52:04 PM »
^That looks like aliens did it.

And yes, Kayleigh has cut her food with her Knife. She likes to sharpen it.

It kind of reminds me of the Star Trek movie where they were "spying" on this civilization from a kind of holographic blind built into a mountainside. Data finds out they were being pure shit and exposes them.
I think it was called "Insurrection."
I still want one.

And, YAY for Kayleigh! Keep it sharp.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1347 on: May 06, 2022, 08:01:34 PM »
Ouch

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2022, 08:03:09 PM »
Coolest 'fridge ever.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1349 on: May 06, 2022, 08:04:34 PM »
Wow, I'd love that! The blue is really cool!
Tek'ma'tae