Educational

Author Topic: ZIPPO NEEDS A NEW RINGTONE.  (Read 782 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
ZIPPO NEEDS A NEW RINGTONE.
« on: February 12, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »
something unique. i want it to be something very heavy and bass driven though. any sugestions on largly unknown music/audio files that have awesome parts to them. i can only convert MP3's to ringtones so it needs to be in MP3 format [i know how much mp3 sucks compaired to things like FLAC but it is what i have.]

EDIT: on a side note emily has Random Access Memory POSTS!

EDIT 2: changed the spelling of note to proper spelling from not
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:27:28 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

Re: ZIPPO NEEDS A NEW RINGTONE.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:28:22 PM »
right now im using Sassafras from tdwp as my ringtone. it's very very loud and abrasive. it's scared people before. it's scared me before. you should use that too. to be more like me.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
right now im using Sassafras from tdwp as my ringtone. it's very very loud and abrasive. it's scared people before. it's scared me before. you should use that too. to be more like me.

link to the youtube?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:31:04 PM »

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 08:32:41 PM »

OH... MY... GOD... THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!111!!!1!1!!!!11one1!!!!!!!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
they are more than just pretty faces ;)

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »
they are more than just pretty faces ;)

:plus: for awesome suggestion. dont think i could get a good ringtone from that but its pretty sick none the less.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 09:03:02 PM »
this is my favorite song by them. might make a better ringtone idk i just got the sassafras one off my phone for 1.99$ or some smack like that

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
Definitely use my avatar as the wallpaper for your phone and use your favorite mallcore metal band for your ring tone.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

eris

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 09:25:03 PM »
nice edit :)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 09:32:32 PM »
That's some very low memory there. Troll needs upgrade.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

eris

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 11:02:49 PM »
I am well aware of the incredible lameness associated with tdwp. i've been a huge fan for years hard to escape knowing. i am assuming it is largely because of their teenage girl fanbase.

but have you ever SEEN those guys ? I mean 5 of them are perfect 10s. I can see why girls scream.

but i do like the music. i think it is really good. i also listen to pig destroyer and bathory, so "mall core" is not exactly a lifestyle of mine

I just refuse to hate something simply because it is popular. thats as bad as disliking it because it is not popular.

so, i stand proud liking my lame ass band

*stands proud*

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
I think zippo should use a tune by Bring Me The Horizon for his ring tone.

I cry a lot.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 12:29:35 AM »
Maybe the part of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture where the Russians are defending Moscow?  The cannons are definitely unique.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: