Educational

Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 61062 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2012, 08:10:06 AM »
Celebrating my 26th b/day tomorrow.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
Splashpad? Is that like a swimming pool?

I am putting my car in for a service then am catching the train and bus to autism group. We are supposed to be talking about holidays and showing photos. I don't have any photos because they are all in storage but I can talk about the times I went to Thailand and Japan.

No, it's like a park with a bunch of sprinklers for the kids to run though. Lots of fun for the kids and they're operated by the city and free. We're under another heat alert today.

Tomorrow is more cleaning, and getting ladybug ready to go back to her Dad's for the holiday weekend. Looking forward to 3 kid free days so I can catch up on stuff around the house.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

midlifeaspie

« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
Celebrating my 26th b/day tomorrow.

Holy shit - he's alive  :clap:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
Splashpad? Is that like a swimming pool?

I am putting my car in for a service then am catching the train and bus to autism group. We are supposed to be talking about holidays and showing photos. I don't have any photos because they are all in storage but I can talk about the times I went to Thailand and Japan.

No, it's like a park with a bunch of sprinklers for the kids to run though. Lots of fun for the kids and they're operated by the city and free. We're under another heat alert today.

Tomorrow is more cleaning, and getting ladybug ready to go back to her Dad's for the holiday weekend. Looking forward to 3 kid free days so I can catch up on stuff around the house.

What's aggravating is that they have a cut off age of 12 and under here.  I know a lot of grownups who would love to just bring a chair and sit under the spray.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »
Really? I don't think they have an age restriction here, that I know about anyway. I've been with the aspie teens before and no one said anything and parents have been playing around in them with their kids.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »
Work, pay the dresses I took home to try on. :D

And, later, I'm going to write a lettre.

Start of weekend too.

Kids need some serious unwinding, and I do too, I guess.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: June 28, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »
Really? I don't think they have an age restriction here, that I know about anyway. I've been with the aspie teens before and no one said anything and parents have been playing around in them with their kids.

There's only 2 that I know of in the area.  It's probably just a local thing to do with insurance.  That's why our recreation department got rid of swings for older kids in the playgrounds despite having the soft padding underfoot.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
Having a tag sale at the house tomorrow and Saturday.  I'm going to tag sales myself in the early hours while my wife watches the sale
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2012, 08:05:20 PM »
work, work work work

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2012, 06:30:53 AM »
Sleep in.  :yawn:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2012, 07:27:05 AM »
Clean out all of my kitchen cabinets and take out everything I don't need to keep and give everything a good scrub down.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #236 on: June 29, 2012, 09:00:25 AM »
Continue packing.  Having everything you own in boxes is a pain in the ass  :thumbdn:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
Continue packing.  Having everything you own in boxes is a pain in the ass  :thumbdn:
Up until I got married, I spent most of my life moving. I always hated the packing up process, but loved the unpacking. Don't know why. Packing felt exhausting, and I guess because one discovers how much crap one really does own :laugh: but finding places to put everything away and get organized felt good.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2012, 11:25:20 AM »
Up until I got married, I spent most of my life moving. I always hated the packing up process, but loved the unpacking. Don't know why. Packing felt exhausting, and I guess because one discovers how much crap one really does own :laugh: but finding places to put everything away and get organized felt good.

Yes, that part is nice.  I love organizing and giving everything a home.  Part of what sucks packing is everything is jumbled up and I don't know where everything is. :(

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:43 AM »

Yes, that part is nice.  I love organizing and giving everything a home.  Part of what sucks packing is everything is jumbled up and I don't know where everything is. :(
Yes that part is really stressful