Educational

Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 61058 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #2040 on: August 04, 2016, 05:35:36 PM »
Going to attend the last day of the conference. I then have a couple of hours off until it's time to go to the Cast Party and drink a few beers.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2041 on: August 05, 2016, 04:21:46 AM »
Do my Cisco homework and then hopefully have time to do some HTML stuff, tidying it all up.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2042 on: August 05, 2016, 08:28:09 AM »
Another road trip, this time to Forster, then onwards to Sydney on Sunday. All in my :heisenberg: mobile.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2043 on: August 05, 2016, 09:47:51 PM »
Fly back to Europe. Will have a look around DC first, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2044 on: August 09, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »
return a ring that i bought. luckily it will be via email that i correspond with the artist. she pretty much ruined it while adjusting it to my size but sent the ruined piece anyway.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2045 on: August 09, 2016, 10:48:29 PM »
More reagent shopping:)

Could use a new 1l and 5l RBF also. Depending upon prices that is. Might go for a new 24/40 vigreaux column rather than one of the flasks. If I only buy one I think I'll go for a 5 liter one.

That and hope that the multiple-use exotic benzaldehyde that I bought comes soon. I want to get started on projects!!!!!
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2046 on: August 10, 2016, 07:50:33 AM »
Thinking of posting more Trump for Odeon the rapist
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2047 on: August 10, 2016, 11:48:55 AM »
Why are you calling him a Our Glorious Leader?

As for lestat, he just got back from the bank, where he wanted to deposit some cash only to find it closed a lot earlier than expected, So perforce, I shall be returning tomorrow to do the same thing, because I need the money in my bank not my wallet, so I can spend it on chemicals for the lab and some new glassware. I'd like a new Vigreaux, because the fucking pigs raided my place on a falsely obtained warrant and illegally damaged, and illegally did not report that damage, they lied on the form where that information should by the pigs' own 'laws' be put, and claimed no damage.

Looking to find out how to bring a case against the fucking bastards. The 24/40 Liebig  condenser I have now has a piece of glass broken off the top, female joint. I can still use it for reflux but now not for distillation. Fucking jewish bastards. THEY need to get raped anally with a broken glass bottle still dripping with spirit leftovers and left crucified on a tree to bleed to death slowly. So now I need a new condenser. Luckily in the meantime I do have a spare Liebig type but its in a smaller size of both condenser itself and joint fittings. I don't think I have a claisen adapter that I can use to mate glass of its size to 24/40. I do have a few Erlenmeyer flasks in various sizes that can take it, but they are all small. So I can only do distillations from those, and they are all single neck, and that plus the theoretical risk of an implosion means I cannot currently perform vacuum distillations.

So I think I'll buy myself a new Vigreaux column (intended for fractional distillation but can also be used for reflux) if I can find one in my price range.

Also what I shall be doing tomorrow depends upon weather or not my order of thionyl chloride arrives tomorrow or not. I need it by weekend, at any rate.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2048 on: August 10, 2016, 02:37:49 PM »
He is trying to piss me off because I called him a bigot and showed him why. He obviously won't be able to back up his shit so he is trying to piss me off any way he can. He is not failing so he is now treated like the troll he is.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2049 on: August 10, 2016, 02:53:56 PM »
He is trying to piss me off because I called him a bigot and showed him why. He obviously won't be able to back up his shit so he is trying to piss me off any way he can. He is not failing so he is now treated like the troll he is.

Actually that is bullshit isn't it, Odeon?  The truth is I back myself but YOU don't.  In fact you will do anything but back yourself.

Who am I bigoted towards and how am I intolerant to them?

See, you won't back that up and I have shown you lying and bait and switching when called on to.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:09:13 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2050 on: August 10, 2016, 03:20:18 PM »

Actually that is bullshit isn't it, Odeon?  The truth is I back myself but YOU don't.  In fact you will do anything but back yourself.

Who am I bigoted towards and how am I intolerant to them?

See, you won't back that up and I have shown you lying and bait and switching when called on to.

No, and you know you haven't. We both know it. You don't like being called a bigot. Who would? Your reaction, however, is not to examine yourself but to call me names and troll the board.

It's not going to work.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2051 on: August 10, 2016, 03:37:37 PM »
I do not know which I find frustrating.  I'm waiting on a call to see if the company I worked for today is going to finish up the small amount that is left to do themselves or want me to
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2052 on: August 10, 2016, 03:54:23 PM »
Rummage Sale. :asthing: :asthing:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2053 on: August 10, 2016, 10:13:19 PM »
  Tomorrow I shall work some more. 
   By the time I have a day off, I shall have worked 13 days straight.  :headbang:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:57:34 PM by "couldbecousin" »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2054 on: August 11, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »
Grumpy, I am not even going to enter in to the hatchet-waving, feuding and other such dogshit.

BUT, I will say this. STOP fucking trolling the board, it just makes you look like a nob to everybody else. If you are going to feud with odeon, feud with him then, I don't give two rat anii either fucking way, I really could give less than a faggots guff what you and odeon call each other, how you slag either one off, because it isn't worth the time I'd take to squeeze out a crackling semiliquid chilli-con-carnage-scented mound of turds, but STOP trolling the fucking board, its tiresome and it is pathetic. And therefore it is beneath you, you are better than that and worth more than posting this incessant heap of childish, inane garbage. You know that I myself have no personal feud with you, or even impersonal ones, and that I do not dislike you. But the trolling the rest of the board? its babyish and seriously beneath you and below the standard of posting I have come to expect from you. You don't include all other I2'ers in this feuding, do you? no. So don't subject us to it.