Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 61063 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #1065 on: November 24, 2013, 07:02:16 AM »
Because you are  :viking:
:indeed:

No, really, thanks Lit. :)

Something I forgot about doing tomorrow is going for blood tests. Have to check my lithium levels and a bunch of other stuff.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #1066 on: November 24, 2013, 07:56:17 AM »
For some people, it IS healthy. Some people, suffer from exposure to meatspace based forced or prolonged interaction.

I certainly did when I had my former housemate living here for two years. Got to the point where I literally could not fucking stand her. Although it must be said, that she is a bipolar, borderline personality disorder-ed to the fucking eyeteeth psychotic gorgonslut from hades. Real nasty fucking piece of work. In the end, immediately before I kicked her lying, thieving, manipulative needy bitch arse out of my house, the situation escalated to the point where there were almost swords drawn, probably on both sides.

Came real close to getting messy as hell IMO. Forcing her way into my room when I was fucking getting dressed in the morning, on a psycho hellmaiden rant, going nuts, totally lost it at me for bugger all. I was rather wondering where in the hell her katana was at that precise moment in time, I really didn't want the legal hassle that would probably come if I had had to shoot her.

Although it WAS mighty satisfying to one-bomb the fucker spark out on the floor bwahahahaha. Damn...that was karma in action, that had been fermenting for at least the best (or rather, the worst) part of at least two years.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1067 on: November 24, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
^I need to find a new doctor. The one I have is a moron.
Is this the one who prescribes your stimulant meds? It can be hard to find another that will prescribe those meds. How is he or she a moron?

That is why I am seeing the one I have. Every appointment my psychiatrist brings up my asexuality - seriously, he can't get his head around it. Annoying because it is something I don't really need to talk about.

Tomorrow I will go to pay the pet bond for the cat.

She didn't prescribe them originally. The one who did was great but he switched jobs and I got this one instead. She's condescending and tends to repeat things endlessly, taking ages to arrive at any conclusion. She doesn't want to prescribe the stimulants, not really; now that I am having stress-related symptoms wants to lower the dose, the problem being that if I go lower I might as well stop taking them.

I've had a lifetime of poor sleep. I tend to go to bed very late to be able to sleep at all because my mind won't shut off. Any earlier and I'll just lie there, my mind all over the place. The moron prescribed me Seroquel, hoping it will make me drowsy. Seroquel, of course, is a schizophrenia med and the use of it as sleep medication is off-label and not recommended.

I have to switch doctors.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #1068 on: November 24, 2013, 09:26:05 AM »
I don't have any shrink at all at the moment. First my shrink changed job to a private clinic. Then his brother, who is also a shrink, did the same. I don't want a new shrink. The thing is that the bitch answering the phone where my old shrink works seems like she doesn't like me.

An aspie guy on the board where I got in contact with Stalin said that those secretary bitches and "care planners" have considerable influence over who is going to meet the doc here in Sweden. WTF!  :thumbdn:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1069 on: November 24, 2013, 12:35:48 PM »
It's slow at work so more working around the house for me
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1070 on: November 24, 2013, 05:05:44 PM »
Is this the one who prescribes your stimulant meds? It can be hard to find another that will prescribe those meds. How is he or she a moron?

That is why I am seeing the one I have. Every appointment my psychiatrist brings up my asexuality - seriously, he can't get his head around it. Annoying because it is something I don't really need to talk about.

Annoying indeed. In my village we had a police officer as annoying as that, but then the other way around. No matter what the complaints in the neighbourhood were, he only was interested in the horizontal way of making money of my direct neighbour. Even when people on the other side of the road called in the police because of sexual harassment of their 7 year old. Call in about a car being damaged, he'd ask about her again, how many clients she had and such.

Have you tried telling your psychiatrist how annoying it is that he keeps asking about it? He should be able to get his information elsewhere, if asexuality interests him that much. And you are not seeing him about being asexual.

:hug:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1071 on: November 24, 2013, 10:49:23 PM »
She didn't prescribe them originally. The one who did was great but he switched jobs and I got this one instead. She's condescending and tends to repeat things endlessly, taking ages to arrive at any conclusion. She doesn't want to prescribe the stimulants, not really; now that I am having stress-related symptoms wants to lower the dose, the problem being that if I go lower I might as well stop taking them.

I've had a lifetime of poor sleep. I tend to go to bed very late to be able to sleep at all because my mind won't shut off. Any earlier and I'll just lie there, my mind all over the place. The moron prescribed me Seroquel, hoping it will make me drowsy. Seroquel, of course, is a schizophrenia med and the use of it as sleep medication is off-label and not recommended.

I have to switch doctors.
I take Seroquel but I am not exactly sure what for. It was prescribed to me while I was in hospital. Since I have been on it, I have had the best sleeps ever though, even being able to sleep while Ceilidh plays Star Trek Online, heh. I have also noticed I am a lot calmer during the day. However, I think it is the main culprit for my weight gain.

Annoying indeed. In my village we had a police officer as annoying as that, but then the other way around. No matter what the complaints in the neighbourhood were, he only was interested in the horizontal way of making money of my direct neighbour. Even when people on the other side of the road called in the police because of sexual harassment of their 7 year old. Call in about a car being damaged, he'd ask about her again, how many clients she had and such.

Have you tried telling your psychiatrist how annoying it is that he keeps asking about it? He should be able to get his information elsewhere, if asexuality interests him that much. And you are not seeing him about being asexual.

:hug:
I said, "this again?" to him but he still went on. Maybe I should give him the link to AVEN, a forum about asexuality.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1072 on: November 24, 2013, 10:51:57 PM »
Oh, and idiot me took my lithium this morning while half asleep. Then I realised I shouldn't have if I have a blood test for lithium levels in the morning. So, second try tomorrow morning.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1073 on: November 25, 2013, 12:03:44 AM »
Going to work, tomorrow.

Can't put off finding a doc until tomorrow, though. :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1074 on: November 25, 2013, 10:54:25 AM »
Blow insulation into the attics of two new homes for Habitat For Humanity.  I do get paid but charge them a reduced rate to cover expenses
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1075 on: November 26, 2013, 06:18:08 PM »
Hopefully, come home from work early.

I have to count on my managers wanting to come home from work early too, and telling us to go home so that they can leave.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1076 on: November 27, 2013, 12:09:57 AM »

I have to count on my managers wanting to come home from work early too, and telling us to go home so that they can leave.

Managers seldom share my ideas regarding work hours, one way or the other.

Considering how much overtime I have made lately, they should not complain, however.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1077 on: November 27, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »
As for tomorrow, I will most likely meet with some old workmates over a beer.

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1078 on: November 27, 2013, 01:46:01 AM »

Wondering if it happened.

Tomorrow I plan to do more washing.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1079 on: November 27, 2013, 04:32:36 PM »
The boss didn't come round telling people to go home until about 4:30pm.  :'(

I hate overtime. It's unpaid and I have too many of my own projects going at home.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.