Author Topic: Americans  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Americans
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 11:54:52 PM »
David Bowie where are you?

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 11:57:03 PM »
They use their Christian beliefs to justify denying other people their rights. They are doing it with gays right now, before they did it with blacks.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 05:50:46 AM »
I pigeon hole people too.  Although I know i am wrong.  I have said dumb things like "people in Liverpool are all thieves"  etc.

I think we all know that not all Americans are fat, etc so it's no big deal.

I worked for someone once who actually thought white people were more intelligent than blacks.  He went into some argument about head shape and size of brains!  He really felt it was his right to look down on black people.  Now that WAS a big deal to me.
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 05:54:28 AM »
They use their Christian beliefs to justify denying other people their rights. They are doing it with gays right now, before they did it with blacks.

"They' or some of the "they?

Think about it and see what you come up with.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 01:27:24 PM »
dunno about the rest of europe, but here the stereotype is dumb and fat and usually with a gun lol
They are dumb and fat. A lot of them do not even know where the capital of their country is or what language Mexicans or Canadians speak. They think Mexicans speak Mexican. A lot are also really religious and will use their religion to justify all sort of disturbing behaviors.

Mexican men are very attractive.

That's my intelligent contribution to this thread.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 01:52:41 PM »
dunno about the rest of europe, but here the stereotype is dumb and fat and usually with a gun lol
They are dumb and fat. A lot of them do not even know where the capital of their country is or what language Mexicans or Canadians speak. They think Mexicans speak Mexican. A lot are also really religious and will use their religion to justify all sort of disturbing behaviors.

And at least from my experience are very polite and hard working that is my contribution :M
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »

And at least from my experience are very polite and hard working that is my contribution :M

:laugh:

I had a friend who is of mexican descent and I thought he was quite attractive , I say "had" because he is a lying , manipulative and decietful motherfucker I would like to slap round the face with the blunt side of an axe. :litigious:

Oh and he is not polite or hard working either , that was somewhat relevant I think.  :autism:

:eyelash:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2012, 02:23:33 PM »

:laugh:

I had a friend who is of mexican descent and I thought he was quite attractive , I say "had" because he is a lying , manipulative and decietful motherfucker I would like to slap round the face with the blunt side of an axe. :litigious:

Oh and he is not polite or hard working either , that was somewhat relevant I think.  :autism:

:eyelash:

I went to school with a Mexican from the upper class there and that was how he was most of the ones I meet now are construction workers
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »

I am dumb and fat, but I don't have a gun.  :bigcry:  I pray the Lord will get me one!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
Who's making unfounded claims without sufficient evidence to support their claims here?

Branding a whole nation on the remarks of 2.

How you doing Soleiyu...or is this his biggest fan?

You're boring me, try harder. :wanker:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »

I am dumb and fat, but I don't have a gun.  :bigcry:  I pray the Lord will get me one!
that rhymes :headbang2:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2012, 04:08:40 PM »
^ Yeah, 'couldbelines' of some blues song.  :laugh:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2012, 04:18:03 PM »

Every day I haz teh blues. (emo)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »

Every day I haz teh blues. (emo)

eris

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »

I have only seen very few attractive mexican men. i am such a stupid, ignorant american :( I only like white dudes. and i only like tall, skinny white dudes with dark hair. I am a horrible racist against blonds. i think all blond men should be put in concentration camps. and redheads should be shot on sight. as for women, just throw them in the ocean to drown. black guys can stay as a sort of police force, but im not going to jangle their junk around. Charlie Sheen has the right idea. i'm not attracted to him tho, even tho he is tall and skinny with dark hair. too macho. i dont like macho men. i guess thats why i dont like most mexican men. you know who is really really hot ? guys  from eastern europe. ill take a few romanians that cant speak english too well plz.