Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8625 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »
I dont know if I still need to answer this.

Clearly what I said was right, but I cant back it up without posting stuff that I shouldnt.
What do you mean post "stuff that I shouldnt"? Is there some sort of boundary preventing you from posting certain things?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »
He didn't put any motives behind it, did he? Sounds to me you did some projecting.
Why do you routinely answer for others?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #287 on: February 06, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
odeon's made it clear that bc will be banned each time he returns, and most people seem to think that Emile is bc. so I don't think it's such an unsubstantiated claim to mak reallly

Most people that sure. He has that pretty identifiable style.
But who said he WAS Buttcoffee and who said he was getting banned for being Buttcoffee?
Butterflies seemed to draw it like a forgone conclusion. Is that right or am I misreading? "He should not be banned". Seems to suggest people have indicated that he should. Have they and i have missed it? Sounded like she was trying to reprieve him from a fate that was not in question in the first place?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19189.msg860440.html#msg860440

Odeon made another post about looking for proof that he is Buttcoffee and when/if he finds it BC is banned.
How come I cannot read that thread? It says I am not allowed to read.

Only for Elders. I used to be one, but then I got stupid. I'm getting better.
I was under the impression there are no boundaries on this site. I must be wrong.

I cry a lot.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #288 on: February 06, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
odeon's made it clear that bc will be banned each time he returns, and most people seem to think that Emile is bc. so I don't think it's such an unsubstantiated claim to mak reallly

But who said he WAS Buttcoffee and who said he was getting banned for being Buttcoffee?
Butterflies seemed to draw it like a forgone conclusion. Is that right or am I misreading? "He should not be banned". Seems to suggest people have indicated that he should. Have they and i have missed it? Sounded like she was trying to reprieve him from a fate that was not in question in the first place?

Odeon made another post about looking for proof that he is Buttcoffee and when/if he finds it BC is banned.

I was under the impression there are no boundaries on this site. I must be wrong.

I wouldn't say "no boundaries", but rather "very few boundaries"
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #289 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »

There seems to be quite a few boundaries so far.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2012, 04:30:37 AM »

You lack comprehension, are not a part of the culture and are pretty new so who really cares what you think?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2012, 07:59:41 AM »
we have... culture? :zombiefuck:

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2012, 08:01:46 AM »
we have... culture? :zombiefuck:

Well...a culture. All communities do.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2012, 08:10:15 AM »
i was joking :P

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2012, 08:10:58 AM »

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »

You lack comprehension, are not a part of the culture and are pretty new so who really cares what you think?
You do.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »

You do.

I don't , but humour me and tell me why you think so.

I will start you off to make it easy for you

"I think the guy who posts as Al Swearengen, who doesn't know me,who has not, never will have anything to do with me IRL, who has no real connection to me or assessment of what I do or don't do as a person and no idea of my values, cares for what I write because...."

Will be an interesting read i am sure. I am logging off for the night so you will have plenty of time. Try for insightful. I know you won't get there but it will be funny seeing you try.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »
I dont know if I still need to answer this.

Clearly what I said was right, but I cant back it up without posting stuff that I shouldnt.
What do you mean post "stuff that I shouldnt"? Is there some sort of boundary preventing you from posting certain things?

Yes. But sadly it is secret, and if I tell you, I have to kill you :CanofWorms:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »

You do.

I don't , but humour me and tell me why you think so.

By your response. :facepalm2:

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »
Let's face it, Adam, you will always judge Callaway and Sir Les differently from others, regardless, and every time your motives will be clear.

You are not very hard to read or second-guess.

Isn't that a Circumstantial Ad Hominem? :P

Shouldn't you be aware of that? You know, seeing as you love fallacies so much?

(and yeah I'm probably conducting a fallacy in this)

:autism:

Er, no. It's a simple statement of fact, one that Adam agreed was true.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein