Educational

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8572 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Hello Everyone
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:19:43 PM »
Hello everyone, I am Émile and I am from France. I will be 6 this year, haha. I was born on 29 February 1988. It is a leap year and if I went strictly by that I will be 6.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
          :welcome:  Emile!

My computer is American like me, and I don't know how to add the accent.  :tard:

After 10 posts you will see more of the site!  Happy Leap Year!   :santa:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »
bonjour! i was born in june 1988

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 09:58:15 PM »
You need French keyboard to write the é or É. My computer is not French, my belief is it is Chinese. I believe the parts all came from China.

Hi Adam, you and me are almost the same age. I am a small amount older than you.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 10:06:21 PM »
so what kinda stuff are u into? do u like football? i support manchester united. what about cats - do u like cats? u like zinedine zidane? :]

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 10:14:13 PM »
I do not watch football, I have heard of Zinedine Zidane and he is a good football player. I have never seen him playand I do not understand football fans. Some would say my hobby is Political Activism

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
tell us about your political activism. are u religious btw?

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 10:31:28 PM »
I do not feel comfortable with discussing that at the moment. It is possible for me to get in trouble with government here. In France, there is 'Freedom of Expression' which means I am free to discuss certain things but not dissenting opinions on some matters. England has similar laws. The USA has more open laws about speech and political activism.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 10:32:49 PM »
No, I am not religious. I do not know anyone that is religious. The religious people are in the USA with their guns.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 10:38:18 PM »
No, I am not religious. I do not know anyone that is religious. The religious people are in the USA with their guns.

and yet euroland is the place where the pope and the vatican resides while all of them molest there little boys... tell me, were you ever molested? is that why your such a prejudice asshole?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »
I am in the US but don't care much for religion, guns on the other hand :zoinks: 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »

and yet euroland is the place where the pope and the vatican resides while all of them molest there little boys... tell me, were you ever molested? is that why your such a prejudice asshole?
The Vatican is not in France so I do not understand the point you are trying to make. The Vatican is in Rome, Italy.  The Vatican is an independent state but is surrounded by Rome. The Vatican is in 'euroland' if that is what you want to call Europe?

My family is not Roman Catholic. I was raised in a secular household but my mother parent's were Lutherans and my father parent's were Jews. I was not molested by anyone in the Vatican nor have I been there. Why do you stereotype the Catholics but get upset when I stereotyped you?

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 10:53:36 PM »
I am in the US but don't care much for religion, guns on the other hand :zoinks:
Hello nice to meet you.

I cry a lot.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 10:55:07 PM »
So how did you find this lovely place?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 10:55:33 PM »
 I don't own any guns but I went target shooting once with a friend!    :litigious:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"