Educational

Author Topic: terrible disaster-crisis of the mouth!!!  (Read 826 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: terrible disaster-crisis of the mouth!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 12:34:18 AM »
English people are notorious for having bad teeth.

And French people are notorious for never showering :orly:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 01:05:04 AM »

and french people are notorious for being assholes who are drunk off there ass 24/7 whats your fucking point?
Were you not just informing me to learn more about a person before making assumptions about the person? Ignorant Canadian. I was not born in France so I am not French. I have lived here for for some time so I tell others I am from France, because I do not feel the need to explain my whole life to others I do not know.

Are you upset at your neighbors to the south because they are not part of the English Commonwealth like Canada? It must be upsetting that Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the Commonwealth that Canada is a part of. I would be upset that the Americans told the English to 'go fuck themselves' but you guys try to be like the Americans, but are still slaves to the English.

never said you were drunk off of your ass and a fuckwit 24/7
You did.

well either your french in which case i did indirectly. or your not french as you said earlier in another thread and i did not. make up your mind before you speek and while your at it sit down and shut the fuck up.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »

and french people are notorious for being assholes who are drunk off there ass 24/7 whats your fucking point?
Were you not just informing me to learn more about a person before making assumptions about the person? Ignorant Canadian. I was not born in France so I am not French. I have lived here for for some time so I tell others I am from France, because I do not feel the need to explain my whole life to others I do not know.

Are you upset at your neighbors to the south because they are not part of the English Commonwealth like Canada? It must be upsetting that Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the Commonwealth that Canada is a part of. I would be upset that the Americans told the English to 'go fuck themselves' but you guys try to be like the Americans, but are still slaves to the English.

Why does that phrase raise a red flag with me?

this guys just some stuck up french asshole. either that or a troll. or both... he can go die in a fire like the whore mongering slut scum of the earth he is.

It's just that "you guys" is pretty much an American phrase.  If he hadn't added the "guys" I wouldn't be suspicious that he is a troll.
Are you being serious?

Ah, the deflection gambit. (Just being a hard ass, me)
What did I deflect? You made a claim that "you guys" is an American phrase and provided no proof to your claim. I asked you if you were being serious, as I cannot tell.

1)  Deflection = changing the topic from whether you are a troll to if I'm serious
2)  I claimed you guys is pretty much an American phrase. 
3)  From Wiktionary: 
          you guys
            1.(idiomatic, colloquial, chiefly North America, Australian) Plural of you.
I saw that you added the "pretty much" part. Wikitionary is not a valid source. You are accusing me of something you are doing  yourself? The irony.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »

Why does that phrase raise a red flag with me?

this guys just some stuck up french asshole. either that or a troll. or both... he can go die in a fire like the whore mongering slut scum of the earth he is.

It's just that "you guys" is pretty much an American phrase.  If he hadn't added the "guys" I wouldn't be suspicious that he is a troll.

My reply # 22 has not been modified.  If it were it would indicate the time of the modification.  So I  have not "added the pretty much part."  Wiktionary is pretty much a valid source in my book.  EOD (End of discussion)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 04:23:23 PM »
Where did I claim that you edited your response?

I am taking your response as an admission that you were wrong and realized the irony in your claims.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.