Educational

Author Topic: terrible disaster-crisis of the mouth!!!  (Read 823 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: terrible disaster-crisis of the mouth!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
yeh mine are a bìt crooked coz i had too many . i dont think the look too bad tho, just not perfectly straight

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 10:36:17 PM »
English people are notorious for having bad teeth.

and french people are notorious for being assholes who are drunk off there ass 24/7 whats your fucking point?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 12:02:55 AM »

and french people are notorious for being assholes who are drunk off there ass 24/7 whats your fucking point?
Were you not just informing me to learn more about a person before making assumptions about the person? Ignorant Canadian. I was not born in France so I am not French. I have lived here for for some time so I tell others I am from France, because I do not feel the need to explain my whole life to others I do not know.

Are you upset at your neighbors to the south because they are not part of the English Commonwealth like Canada? It must be upsetting that Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the Commonwealth that Canada is a part of. I would be upset that the Americans told the English to 'go fuck themselves' but you guys try to be like the Americans, but are still slaves to the English.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 12:14:13 AM »

Were you not just informing me to learn more about a person before making assumptions about the person? Ignorant Canadian. I was not born in France so I am not French. I have lived here for for some time so I tell others I am from France, because I do not feel the need to explain my whole life to others I do not know.

Are you upset at your neighbors to the south because they are not part of the English Commonwealth like Canada? It must be upsetting that Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the Commonwealth that Canada is a part of. I would be upset that the Americans told the English to 'go fuck themselves' but you guys try to be like the Americans, but are still slaves to the English.

never said you were drunk off of your ass and a fuckwit 24/7 though if i had to choose that between sober and a well managed person i would. and i have no problem admitting it. actually i have a great deal of friends and family who live in america and who are american citizens. i do not give two flying fucks what part of the world you are from

i was simply replying to your stereotype with a stereotype [you seem to be posting a lot of them]

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 12:27:09 AM »

Why does that phrase raise a red flag with me?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 12:36:59 AM »

this guys just some stuck up french asshole. either that or a troll. or both... he can go die in a fire like the whore mongering slut scum of the earth he is.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »

this guys just some stuck up french asshole. either that or a troll. or both... he can go die in a fire like the whore mongering slut scum of the earth he is.

It's just that "you guys" is pretty much an American phrase.  If he hadn't added the "guys" I wouldn't be suspicious that he is a troll.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 01:16:32 AM »

never said you were drunk off of your ass and a fuckwit 24/7
You did.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 01:22:01 AM »

It's just that "you guys" is pretty much an American phrase.  If he hadn't added the "guys" I wouldn't be suspicious that he is a troll.
Are you being serious?

I cry a lot.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 01:35:12 AM »
^I have read that this used to be the case but English people take better care of their teeth these days. I have seen Adam's smile, he has pretty good teeth.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 09:31:47 AM »
I went to the dentist today and got a clean bill of health.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »

Are you being serious?

Ah, the deflection gambit. (Just being a hard ass, me)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 03:57:43 PM »

never said you were drunk off of your ass and a fuckwit 24/7
You did.

No, he did not. Go back and read it again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 11:18:36 PM »

Are you being serious?

What did I deflect? You made a claim that "you guys" is an American phrase and provided no proof to your claim. I asked you if you were being serious, as I cannot tell.

I cry a lot.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 12:22:57 AM »

Are you being serious?

What did I deflect? You made a claim that "you guys" is an American phrase and provided no proof to your claim. I asked you if you were being serious, as I cannot tell.

1)  Deflection = changing the topic from whether you are a troll to if I'm serious
2)  I claimed you guys is pretty much an American phrase. 
3)  From Wiktionary: 
          you guys
            1.(idiomatic, colloquial, chiefly North America, Australian) Plural of you.