Author Topic: Should male cirumcision be outlawed?  (Read 2809 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Should male cirumcision be outlawed?
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »
Can't ban a Jooish thing.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2016, 10:59:20 AM »
Why can't we ban jewish practices? just tell em all if they have issues with not being allowed to mutilate the genitalia of babies
then they can all fuck off back to israel. because if they keep at it and stay here, its the ovens for them.The yid religion isn't any different in its most fundamental respects with any other, in that
 it is a complete load of guff, designed to placate a vengeful invisible monster. No different from jungle tribespeople with animist beliefs worshipping and leaving offerings at 'special' trees (special to them
in their unique worldview yes, that I will concede, but that does not make such a focus inherently worth a damn thing. Its like money, worth something only to those who have either decided it has worth
or who live in societies where  those in positions of power have decided the same and are unable or unwilling to leave. Take either into the 'opposite' culture/society and the 'worth' is gone.

Let the mutilation of (male) babies continue just because some kike starts going on about how the torah commands it, or screaming 'you can't say that to me, my ancestors died in auschwitz'
? bollocks to that, not acceptable at all. They want to keep taking knives to children's genitals, let them fuck off back to israel, or let them shut their fucking mouths. One or the other. Preferably both.

As far as  female genital mutilation goes, looks like most here are in total agreement with me,in that it should be banned (IT IS in most countries, fortunately)
Its a barbaric, vile practice that needs stamping out, root and branch. 

I note that the poster, callaway, who suggested 'its just a foreskin' (may be paraphrasing here, but words to that effect), is female. And who as such, does not have and has never had, a forekin, and cannot know in a subjective manner, what it is like to have one (at least, not one thats actually attached, she could for all I know, keep a big jar full of them swimming in formalin up in her loft :P) Although I am not suggesting that she has, merely, that she might have such a jar or pickled cockends stashed somewhere :P)

But, being a little more serious, it DOES provide sensation,, there are a LOT of nerve endings down there, and it can be possible for males to orgasm from stimulation of only that location. I'd have really been pissed off if I'd have discovered that when powerless to prevent it, my folks had caused a doctor to steal the end  of my dick  in order to appease some invisible psychotic, genocidal, probably bipolar dictator floating in the sky. Save for actual medical requirement, then IMO it should be banned and stamped down hard on (perhaps the wrong choice of words in a thread about genitalia of course) with doctors performing it for religious reasons struck off if they don't heed a strongly worded warning. FGM tends to happen in foreign countries so is difficult to detect and crack down on locally in civilized countries.

I bet I dodged a bullet there actually, (MGM) because my grandmother was a staunch xtian throughout all of the time in her life I knew her, and probably would have or did have (I don't know. Nor do I EVER wish to know if my old man got the chop) endorse(d)  the practice. I can't ask her now, because she's dead.  Glad no primitive little fucker got a dr to violate his oath or butcher my dangly bits. A lot of sensation arises from the area during sex. Or did, when I actually could be bothered. These days I really just haven't the inclination, haven't for years. And now chances are it would be painful to try, given the bursitis in both hips, and if I were to simply take painkillers to deaden it, that in and of itself would impair sex, as they lessen most sensation, bar that from the primary physical senses
(sight, hearing, taste, smell and the others), and enough to stop my hips hurting like hell is quite effective at doing just that. And I wouldn't risk giving a woman such an outright insult as to fall
asleep in mid-pork. Well some maybe but then I wouldn't sleep with a woman I felt such contempt for, for whatever reason, thus precluding that particular outcome.

I think circumcision should be banned too unless on strictly medical grounds, (and here I think is the important test) and done FOR THE CHILD, not for the parent/guardian [hm...aren't guardians meant to..err..well...safeguard?]

Last but not least, I'll bite on the autistic kids and slection pressure applied for the spawning thereof. I would. Sure I would, IF I couldn't have kids of my own, or a partner couldn't and we needed IVF
you bet I'd hope for an autistic, or aspie kid. If I ever DO have kids you can pretty safely wager your very last penny piece, that the mom is going to be autistic. Aspie possibly, but I'd give you that as conceding a bet won.

Not sure how this will go down with others, but actually, I'd be pretty horrified if the kid WASN'T on the spectrum, somewhere or other. I wouldn't wish that on some of my enemies:P

Chances are a kid produced via the natural route would turn out classically autie, although thats due to my ideal partner being the same, and going from the increased statistical prevalence of autism in kids when born to parents who are. So 2&2 wouldn't be too surprising if it ended up making 4, so to speak.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2016, 01:51:42 PM »
They shouldn't fuck off to Israel, they should fuck off to America. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: