Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15348 times)

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
Do you really think you can sue anonymous screen names for saying mean things about you on the Internet?

No, to my knowledge i've never attempted to - is there some alternate Gareth who has? What's life like in that alternate dimension?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2012, 10:23:01 AM »
Gareth,

How did you find it at first when you first started dating Amy.  Was it scary or hard to get used to being in a serious relationship.  Is there anything you know now you wish you knew then to make things go smoother.   (let us benefit from your experience please).

Oh yes.  Because what worked for him in landing a woman will obviously solve your virginity problem.  This place has become WP squared lately.

I must admit I lol'ed
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2012, 10:38:28 AM »
My last memory of AFF was you saying you were drinking a protein milkshake.  Have you ever put on any muscle?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »
Do you really think you can sue anonymous screen names for saying mean things about you on the Internet?

The devil are you talking about?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2012, 10:48:07 AM »

The devil are you talking about?

Guessing it relates to this "Honestly, i've heard the accusations against amy (they were posted on wrongplanet) and they were quite simply just nasty, if they continue then personally i'll be looking into a defamation lawsuit."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2012, 10:50:10 AM »
Thats about Amy tho not him.  He said he wouldnt sue anyone talking about him.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2012, 10:52:19 AM »

Maybe I am not the person who posted it and i think this is what he was referring to. As to the who may or may not sue whom and orver what?  Dont iknow if I care too much.

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »
My last memory of AFF was you saying you were drinking a protein milkshake.  Have you ever put on any muscle?

I have a lot of difficulty gaining muscle mass - if I drink protein shakes and so on and keep to it, I can build up mass nicely, but it goes away so quickly that it's hardly worth it.

I've had the exact same problems.  Thats why it stuck out in my mind you saying it.  I just want to be as strong as I realistically can without obsessivley eating/working out all day.  I need a life too as well as toughening up!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2012, 11:49:18 AM »

Ok, let me rephrase.  Do you really think you can sue anonymous screen names for saying mean things about your woman on the Internet?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »

Ok, let me rephrase.  Do you really think you can sue anonymous screen names for saying mean things about your woman on the Internet?

Malicious Communications Act 1998.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2012, 11:54:02 AM »

Awww, that's sweet of you.  Can't he speak for himself?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »

No need to quite so hostile; Gareth will likely offer a longer version of that same answer.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2012, 11:58:29 AM »

No need to quite so hostile; Gareth will likely offer a longer version of that same answer.

Do you often complete each others sentences?  If I imply you are sweet on each other will you threaten to sue me?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2012, 12:00:16 PM »

Do you often complete each others sentences?  If I imply you are sweet on each other will you threaten to sue me?

I will repeat myself; There is no need to be quite so hostile. Unknot thy britches.  :wanker:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2012, 12:04:24 PM »
 :asthing:

I know you don't know me, but those who do wouldn't mistake my current posts as hostile.  When I get hostile it leaves little doubt.