Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15351 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2012, 08:14:41 AM »
i support the JRC.

Serious or trolling?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2012, 08:32:07 AM »
i support the JRC.

Serious or trolling?

Trolling. (This is the guy that calls everyone out when bored over fuck all. Kind of like Adam does but without the boring)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2012, 10:04:14 AM »
i support the JRC.

Jersey Refried Chicken, mmmm, who couldn't support that? :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2012, 10:20:57 PM »
Yes, I am thinking he means a different JRC to the one being referred to here.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #140 on: February 09, 2012, 01:13:13 PM »
i support the JRC.

Jersey Refried Chicken, mmmm, who couldn't support that? :zoinks:

are you black?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »
I havent been to AFF for years.   But I am grateful to G and A for being welcoming on their site and chat when I first discovered the Internet AS scene in 04/05.   Thanks G.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2012, 04:11:22 PM »
Did Amy take your virginity, Gareth?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2012, 04:38:37 PM »
Is that knees and shorts guy still after you?  the scottish guy with straggly hair?  I've met him IRL you know. (around 6 years ago.)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
What  is happening with Compaq, one of your site's mods. He seems to be getting set up by you guys and accused of doing all sorts.
Is it true or is it lies. Note that Amy DID lie about what she said about me and boldfaced to every member on AFF, is she doing the same with Compaq?

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=24065

EDIT: Sorry, you were not responding here so I thought I would take it to AFF for your input. Hope that is OK.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:33:18 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2012, 07:31:49 AM »
Did Amy take your virginity, Gareth?

No comment ;)

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2012, 07:33:31 AM »
Is that knees and shorts guy still after you?  the scottish guy with straggly hair?  I've met him IRL you know. (around 6 years ago.)

Thankfully not

midlifeaspie

« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2012, 09:20:17 AM »
Do you really think you can sue anonymous screen names for saying mean things about you on the Internet?

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »
Gareth,

How did you find it at first when you first started dating Amy.  Was it scary or hard to get used to being in a serious relationship.  Is there anything you know now you wish you knew then to make things go smoother.   (let us benefit from your experience please).

midlifeaspie

« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2012, 09:49:33 AM »
Gareth,

How did you find it at first when you first started dating Amy.  Was it scary or hard to get used to being in a serious relationship.  Is there anything you know now you wish you knew then to make things go smoother.   (let us benefit from your experience please).

Oh yes.  Because what worked for him in landing a woman will obviously solve your virginity problem.  This place has become WP squared lately.