Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15348 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2012, 09:21:31 PM »

Does Gareth come on here ever?

Have you read the thread?
Yes, have you?

If you had actually read the thread, you would know that Gareth started it and you would also know when he last posted in it.
I am fully aware of that. What makes you believe that I am not aware of that?

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
You are not that clever. He has not been in this thread for 4 days.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »

Right, that's because he's been busy over at AFF. He is reading the thread, though; You would do well to not assume that posting is the same as "being in".

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
I am not a member of AFF. I do not keep track of what people are doing on this website, whether they are just browsing or not.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2012, 09:33:41 PM »
I do not keep track of what people are doing on this website, whether they are just browsing or not.

Then you should not state that people have not been present with such authority.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2012, 09:35:43 PM »
Point to where I made that statement.

I cry a lot.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2012, 09:37:47 PM »
Point to where I made that statement.
:orly:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2012, 09:52:47 PM »

I doubt he has. I doubt he knows enought to make an informed opinion. His right of course to say whatever irrelevant thing to pop inside his head. Doesn't mean it is not irrelevant though.

Emile. I am not mad and I enjoy putting this out there and seeing how Gareth responds. I gave him karma for it.
I have a decent memory and like a fight or argument. You know this because ytou have seen enough to venture an informed....oh no you haven't :autism:

Basically Gareth an Admin who has JUST come to this site asked to have stuff thrown at him, I helped in this regard. I am a charitable soul at heart. Anyone will tell you that.
No offense, but you could have summed that up in one sentence. There is no need to write a lot when it is not needed.

Anyways, nice to meet you :)

That is sheer genius.  No one ever thought to suggest that to him.  I'm sure he'll send you a nice brief thank you note and start being succinct.  BWAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAAAA
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2012, 02:29:25 AM »

You sounded like Buttcoffee here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2012, 03:13:41 AM »
Yup, he is a troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2012, 03:31:04 AM »

I doubt he has. I doubt he knows enought to make an informed opinion. His right of course to say whatever irrelevant thing to pop inside his head. Doesn't mean it is not irrelevant though.

Emile. I am not mad and I enjoy putting this out there and seeing how Gareth responds. I gave him karma for it.
I have a decent memory and like a fight or argument. You know this because ytou have seen enough to venture an informed....oh no you haven't :autism:

Basically Gareth an Admin who has JUST come to this site asked to have stuff thrown at him, I helped in this regard. I am a charitable soul at heart. Anyone will tell you that.
No offense, but you could have summed that up in one sentence. There is no need to write a lot when it is not needed.

Anyways, nice to meet you :)

No offence taken.
I like uninformed opinions. I also like people that are able to laugh at themselves and have others laugh at them. You seem to generate the latter and I can only presume do plenty of the former. I think you will fit in just fine.

Out of interest, one sentence could have summed it all up?

Which sentence should I have kept?

The one saying that you were blatantly uniformed (or oblivious) and irrelevant?
The one saying I like an argument?
The one denoting my charitable nature and explainig Gareth's desire here?

At minimum I see three..

Ah see this answer is longer. Brevity and succinct do not register with me. I prefer long, drawn out and flowery.

Stick around and I will let you know who is who here. (My charitable nature again) ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »
I2, the scrapyard of the autistic community. Why is it that autie drama is always redirected here?
Laugh all you want but this directs quite a few members that wouldnt normally care for this place here.

Even Dw_A_mum has an account to see some of the secret sections(dont know which but she has approached me about things that were said on peanut gallery...)

Welcome gareth
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2012, 03:49:29 AM »
I2, the scrapyard of the autistic community. Why is it that autie drama is always redirected here?
Laugh all you want but this directs quite a few members that wouldnt normally care for this place here.

Even Dw_A_mum has an account to see some of the secret sections(dont know which but she has approached me about things that were said on peanut gallery...)

Welcome gareth

Not laughing. It's what it is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2012, 04:47:50 AM »

Welcome gareth

Peanut Gallery? What would be so special there?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:25 AM »

Welcome gareth

Peanut Gallery? What would be so special there?
Nothing special but its non viewable to guests if Im not mistaken so in order to talk about whats being said there she has to have an account.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone