Author Topic: Animals on death row  (Read 771 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Animals on death row
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »
I dunno why i would want to fund social services out of my tax money. I think that the money better spent elsewhere in the economy tbh. I do not like cruelty to children and I do not like the fact that idiots will make a problem they are not wanting to fix but it should not become my problem. I do not like children and would not like to keep or shelter or feed one. I make that choice, I certainly do not want to contribute to doing that for others.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 09:52:44 PM »
I dunno why i would want to fund social services out of my tax money. I think that the money better spent elsewhere in the economy tbh. I do not like cruelty to children and I do not like the fact that idiots will make a problem they are not wanting to fix but it should not become my problem. I do not like children and would not like to keep or shelter or feed one. I make that choice, I certainly do not want to contribute to doing that for others.

You are not saying that children ofd humans and aniumals contribute to society in the same way are you Adam or should be considered equally? No thought not.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 10:37:48 PM »
what about children with problems who wont contribute to society

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
Protect whom you love and care about and keep them safe. Human or animal.

I don't have a familial/friendship love for any cow or goat or sheep out there. So I don't feel bad if they get killed for food.

But dogs ... I'll fuck up anyone who even attempts to burn my dog alive. I saw that video the other day. Pissed me off and made me want to murder those idiots.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 10:57:43 PM »

Then it is up to someone to take on their upbringing themselves. Parent, well-wisher, charitable trust or organisation, grandparents...none of these are governement supported with taxes.
If the little cats and dogs find people who will similarly support them or organisations privately run or run off charity, all good.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »

Then it is up to someone to take on their upbringing themselves. Parent, well-wisher, charitable trust or organisation, grandparents...none of these are governement supported with taxes.

Wow...