Educational

Author Topic: Well Things are Definitely Moving Today  (Read 956 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

ozymandias

Re: Well Things are Definitely Moving Today
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »
Good riddance to old garbage!  Unfortunately, we'll be cleaning up after him for years to come!

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
Good riddance to old garbage!  Unfortunately, we'll be cleaning up after him for years to come!
I agree too. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
It was also satisfying that despite all the "supportive" talk and all the right words. That it was obvious that Rummy was canned and his buddy Cheney was nowhere to be seen.  Neither was Karl Rove!  Looks like the "knives" are coming out and who knows who else's head will roll!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 04:42:24 PM »
Bush's?  >:D

Did anyone see him on TV today? I watched for a couple minutes and laughed my ass off. He definitely made another Bushism. I wish I had the exact quote of what he said, but the way he worded it was really redundant and funny.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 06:46:08 PM »
looks like the american public is finally more afraid of their own leaders than they are about terrorists.
and rightly so.
Misunderstood.

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 07:09:30 PM »
looks like the american public is finally more afraid of their own leaders than they are about terrorists.
and rightly so.
Very rightly, terrorists kill a very very small part of the population while foul leaders threaten the freedoms of the millions now and the millions more in the future.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 07:14:13 PM »
i do predict some sort of terrorism in america before the big election two years from now.

the republican's are just dying to say see, i told you so.  however, they are likely the ones choreographing the attacks on innocent americans.

all for politics.
sacrifice the poor.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 10:33:55 AM »
i do predict some sort of terrorism in america before the big election two years from now.

the republican's are just dying to say see, i told you so.  however, they are likely the ones choreographing the attacks on innocent americans.

all for politics.
sacrifice the poor.

George W is the real terrorist. He's responsible for the deaths of more civilians than any single Al Qaeda leader.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »

all for politics.
sacrifice the poor.

George W is the real terrorist. He's responsible for the deaths of more civilians than any single Al Qaeda leader.

Well I hate them both!  But, now the unilateralist view has been proven to BOT work.  We had a multi lateral approach in Afghanistan, it was working.  Till Dubya the shrub diverted almost everything to Iraq.  At least he seems to be taking a multilateral approach to North Korea, maybe he finally gets it that China doesn't want a Nuclear North Korea anymore than Japan or we do.

hiroshima

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
Every time I see this thread title I think it is referring to the board's total postcount for the day.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 11:11:23 AM »
Every time I see this thread title I think it is referring to the board's total postcount for the day.

That, too. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »

That's only due to the fact that Al Qaeda lacks the ability to kill more.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »

Which we are all grateful for. But just because George W has the ability, does it mean that he has to use it?

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 03:03:10 PM »

Which we are all grateful for. But just because George W has the ability, does it mean that he has to use it?

He's not deliberately killing civillians. Civillian deaths are an unfortunate consequence of war.  The terrorists are to fucking chickenshit to attack our military.

The difference is that the US is trying to abide by the Geneva conventions and the terrorists are deliberately ignoring them.