Author Topic: Zippo's facebook trolling  (Read 638 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Zippo's facebook trolling
« on: December 15, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
so i got bored and posted a smart ass remark on facebook, on someones wall {no suprise} and someone came back and bitched at me for it {also no suprise}

so i amused myself, here is the result
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:33:20 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

P7PSP

Re: Zippo's facebook trolling
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:01:59 PM »
Conversate.  :hahaha:  :thumbdn:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »
Conversate.  :hahaha:  :thumbdn:

post got deleted by her. didnt even see that one. wish i had, would have used it. got more coming just let me blur out the names

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 11:59:26 PM »
:LMAO:

I've never tried trolling facebook but it looks like shooting fish in a barrel.

God that's one dumb bitch! :rofl:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 04:45:57 AM »
She got the attention she wanted.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 05:31:58 AM »
Trolling? It sounds moar like butthurt excused as trolling. :zoinks:

But seriously, I would have said something on the lines that, "Oh don't flatter yourself, I'm probably the only guy in existence who's even noticed you and it wasn't for good reasons. I mean damn, You are fugly judging from your facebook photos. A guy would have to knock you out and put a paper bag over your head to even want to look at you, let alone fuck you lol."
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 10:33:41 AM »

But seriously, I would have said something on the lines that, "Oh don't flatter yourself, I'm probably the only guy in existence who's even noticed you and it wasn't for good reasons. I mean damn, You are fugly judging from your facebook photos. A guy would have to knock you out and put a paper bag over your head to even want to look at you, let alone fuck you lol."

i prefer to make logical points and than throw in stuff like "you slut" or "dumb bitch" somewhere in there to piss them off.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 11:46:26 AM »

:agreed:

Me personally , I would have said something like:

"Sweetie , all the duckfacing in the world will not save you... you are just physically revolting in every aspect , you have more chance of being fucked by a decaying horse than a living breathing man.  :-*"

But then I'm a bitch.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 03:56:27 PM »

:agreed:

Me personally , I would have said something like:

"Sweetie , all the duckfacing in the world will not save you... you are just physically revolting in every aspect , you have more chance of being fucked by a decaying horse than a living breathing man.  :-*"

But then I'm a bitch.  :zoinks:

meh i guess its just not me to make random insults without making logical points for them follow. at least not unless im pissed off. i was really to busy laughing.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 05:03:36 PM »
He actually did alright. Especially that he called her out on her bullshit. That's good enough feat for me.