Educational

Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 10551 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #375 on: January 01, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »
i dont know wtf is goin on here. pea has done a video about this place. i cant watch any vids on my phone. yes i like people i think r cool. or rather, i think people i like r cool

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: January 01, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
It seems to me that it's a S2 team effort since Pea made the YouTube as a nasty personal attack and Schleed (who is the owner and admin of S2) reposted it here.  Do you think personal attacks like this are acceptable? 

I could be misreading you here.
Are you implying all members of spasticity are in on this? , or are you referring to a ""S2 team effort" between Pea and Schleed?

If it's the latter , I think thats pretty unfair considering , I , Bodie , CBC and other S2 members have stayed out of this.

Pea could not have posted a video claiming malicious things that violated Odeon's privacy here, so he posted it on Spasticity and requested that it be reposted here.  The admin and owner of Spasticity decided to oblige him after seeing the video, I think to stir up some of the drama he claims he wants to avoid.  I believe that makes it a Spasticity team effort.  Just because I think it's a team effort does not imply that I believe every single member of Spasticity cooperated in this.  You are correct that you, Bodie, CBC, Zippo, etc. did not do that. 

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: January 01, 2012, 11:31:17 AM »
why call it a spasticity team efffort tho? would it an I2 team effort if you and [random i2 member] did something and no one else on here was involved/knew about it?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #378 on: January 01, 2012, 11:41:04 AM »
why call it a spasticity team efffort tho? would it an I2 team effort if you and [random i2 member] did something and no one else on here was involved/knew about it?

adam i think we can both agree that callaway was not including us in it nor trying to slander us... just stating that two of the members from one forum were working as a team to invade odeons privicy or something like that [i like to stay away from drama so i dont have the prequil to this]

any ways. i doubt she ment any insult to you me squiddy or cbc and such and so theres no use getting in a fret over it

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: January 01, 2012, 11:43:34 AM »
im not getting in a fret over anything, dont care much either way tbh. just passing time while waiting for my mate to come back

im def not insulted tho. i dont think callaway could insult me if she tried lol

Scrapheap

« Reply #380 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:11 AM »
... so he posted it on Spasticity and requested that it be reposted here.  The admin and owner of Spasticity decided to oblige him after seeing the video, I think to stir up some of the drama he claims he wants to avoid.  I believe that makes it a Spasticity team effort.

^^^ this, contradicts this vvv

Just because I think it's a team effort does not imply that I believe every single member of Spasticity cooperated in this.  You are correct that you, Bodie, CBC, Zippo, etc. did not do that.

2 people cooperating doesn't make something a Spasticity effort any more than Squid and Butterflies' trolling of WP was an I2 effort.   :facepalm2:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: January 01, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »
exactly ^

the "spactisity" part of "spasticity team effort" is a pointless addition used to manipulate the truth

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #382 on: January 01, 2012, 11:58:44 AM »
It seems to me that it's a S2 team effort since Pea made the YouTube as a nasty personal attack and Schleed (who is the owner and admin of S2) reposted it here.  Do you think personal attacks like this are acceptable? 

I could be misreading you here.
Are you implying all members of spasticity are in on this? , or are you referring to a ""S2 team effort" between Pea and Schleed?

If it's the latter , I think thats pretty unfair considering , I , Bodie , CBC and other S2 members have stayed out of this.

Pea could not have posted a video claiming malicious things that violated Odeon's privacy here, so he posted it on Spasticity and requested that it be reposted here.  The admin and owner of Spasticity decided to oblige him after seeing the video, I think to stir up some of the drama he claims he wants to avoid.  I believe that makes it a Spasticity team effort.  Just because I think it's a team effort does not imply that I believe every single member of Spasticity cooperated in this.  You are correct that you, Bodie, CBC, Zippo, etc. did not do that.

Ok then fair enough , maybe just a poor choice of words and a misunderstanding on my part.

Thanks for clearing it up.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #383 on: January 01, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
She probably thought at first it involved more than just Schleed and Pea without knowing who the others might have been.

Please not another semantic argument.

Scrapheap

« Reply #384 on: January 01, 2012, 12:25:59 PM »
Please not another semantic argument.

Semantics are important in this case because Callaway tried to paint all the members of Spasticity with a broad brush.

I wasn't involved in any of this either, nor do I want to become involved.

I was hoping that all the pointless bickering here would subside, but a few members here keep stiring the pot.

ZOMG!!! Is there an "Intensity team effort" to stir up shit??   :autism:    :autism:    :orly:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #385 on: January 01, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »
 :facepalm2:

Not the Odeon cheating stuff again. That's some serious sour grapes, to dredge that up out of the past because what? Spasticity is failing?

Ok granted, it's kind of shitty to rub that failure in Schleed's face when he comes back here. But the Hostgator TOS states that offending material won't be removed unless a USA court of law actually finds it to be defamatory:
Sites hosted on Hostgator.com's service(s) are regulated only by U.S. law. Given this fact, and pursuant to Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, we do not remove allegedly defamatory material from domains hosted on our service(s). The only exception to this rule is if the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. Hostgator.com is not in a position to investigate and validate or invalidate the veracity of individual defamation claims, which is why we rely on the legal system and courts to determine whether or not material is indeed considered defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature; we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a US Court has placed an injunction against specified content or material; we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.

I didn't see the video so I don't know what the personal information was, but a video actually seems a lot less harmful than written words. For one big reason: it's not google-able.

Seriously though, has anybody looked at the official Intensity TOS lately? It includes gems such as this:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Wait, we're not allowed to post any sexually oriented material? Or material that's inaccurate, profane, or hateful? Somebody better spread the word before the agents in dark glasses come knocking....

We really need to get this shit updated. Preferably amending the legalese with what's actually enforced, something short and sweet like "Don't violate the Hostgator TOS and don't post the webmaster's personal info."
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #386 on: January 01, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »

Seriously though, has anybody looked at the official Intensity TOS lately? It includes gems such as this:
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Wait, we're not allowed to post any sexually oriented material? Or material that's inaccurate, profane, or hateful? Somebody better spread the word before the agents in dark glasses come knocking....

We really need to get this shit updated. Preferably amending the legalese with what's actually enforced, something short and sweet like "Don't violate the Hostgator TOS and don't post the webmaster's personal info."

:agreed:

The TOS should be updated to reflect what is actually enforced.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: January 01, 2012, 12:46:09 PM »
Odeon did do some form of special pleading there. And there are better reasons to state other than that he pays for the forum. This "I didn't pay for the privilege of having my privacy violated" is weak and not a good excuse to use at all as an admin/moderator.

As for the Intensity TOS, he can change it via the coding of the forum. That's what I did with my previous forum, lol.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #388 on: January 01, 2012, 12:48:56 PM »
What would you consider a better reason? IMO it's more honest for Odeon to state he gets special privileges than to phrase it as some pretense of equality.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #389 on: January 01, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
Odeon did do some form of special pleading there. And there are better reasons to state other than that he pays for the forum. This "I didn't pay for the privilege of having my privacy violated" is weak and not a good excuse to use at all as an admin/moderator.

What would you consider a better reason? IMO it's more honest for Odeon to state he gets special privileges than to phrase it as some pretense of equality.

I think dropping docs could be a bannable offence since it potentially puts a member at risk of RL harm.

In order to do that though, you'd have to post a full legal name along with an address.