Educational

Author Topic: Butterflies  (Read 667 times)

Binty

Butterflies
« on: November 26, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »
Seriously, stop it.

Whatever shit you have with Pyraxis - call her out and discuss it.  Stop derailing my fucking thread please.  It's a serious thread and I want it to be treated as such.  I actually expected you to understand and respect this.  Maybe that was a misjudgement on your character on my part?

Frolic_Fun

Re: Butterflies
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:03:26 PM »
I don't think it's a serious thread. If anything it's retarded, especially to expect people on here of all places to take it seriously.

I think you'd be more successful making such a thread on WP. I heard they're the best place for emo threads.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 07:15:27 PM »
Seriously, stop it.

Whatever shit you have with Pyraxis - call her out and discuss it.  Stop derailing my fucking thread please.  It's a serious thread and I want it to be treated as such.  I actually expected you to understand and respect this.  Maybe that was a misjudgement on your character on my part?

Yes. I would say you have misjudged me, if you think I would respect you for calling me out over this.

A polite PM, asking me to stay serious in your thread, and I'd have been more than happy to oblige.
Calling me out because you think you have the right to decide who posts what, and where, only makes me think quite badly of you.

Binty

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 07:40:19 PM »
Guess it appears I am a poor judge of character.

Pyraxis, thanks.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 07:41:51 PM »
She walks down the corridor,
with a frown on her face
she hopes that one day she’ll find a better place.
She walks past the people acting it out,
The things she does
She ashamed about.

She hides for the day,
Knowing the facts,
By this time tomorrow,
It won’t be an act.

Binty

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »
Just ftr:

I find it interesting that you say that odeon is butthurt when it was you who hounded Pyraxis, simply because she disagreed with you on a previous call-out.

Oh and I did make a comment towards you before I called you out.  You ignored it though and continued trolling Pyraxis.