Author Topic: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.  (Read 14591 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Could no longer bite my tongue on this...you know me.
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2011, 08:36:24 AM »
All I know is that Odeon was great with me throughout the Steve incident. Was clearly sad to be seeing Steve cop so much flack, but made clear he could see my point. I even non-seriously suggested that Steve would be trying to get some of us arrestef for cyber bullying.
Odoen said "he'll have to explain his own behaviour first"

I think Odeons comment about speaking to Les and now becoming morally outraged is very telling.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
All I know is that Odeon was great with me throughout the Steve incident. Was clearly sad to be seeing Steve cop so much flack, but made clear he could see my point. I even non-seriously suggested that Steve would be trying to get some of us arrestef for cyber bullying.

I think Odeons comment about speaking to Les and now becoming morally outraged is very telling.
I can't see how just the Pandora comments alone equate to such animosity.  If it is the other things as well,  like what went on over at fb,  and the mammoth meltdown TCO had before he left,  then i really think it is unfair that you alone are facing the music.   
blah blah blah

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2011, 10:37:21 AM »
I think people are making the same old stupid mistake, which is that Odeon's personal opinions have anything to do with policing the site, or with laws that anyone has to follow. If he's morally outraged by Butterflies' behavior, it doesn't mean anyone else has to be confused and think they did something "wrong".
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2011, 10:51:10 AM »

I can't see how just the Pandora comments alone equate to such animosity.  If it is the other things as well,  like what went on over at fb,  and the mammoth meltdown TCO had before he left,  then i really think it is unfair that you alone are facing the music.

Thanks, and I very much agree.

At the moment I think Odeons just looking to pin everything he can on me. Even Les seems to have left it alone.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
Perhaps there's a reason for that. Your innocent little me routine is getting really old.   :eh:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
Perhaps there's a reason for that. Your innocent little me routine is getting really old.   :eh:
:lol:

I don't think you like me :P

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »
Indeed, I am quickly developing dislike for you, and I'm not the only one. This is what it feels like to be hit with the clue wagon, Butterflies. You're making a lot of enemies in this whole drama, and some of us won't just leave the site.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2011, 11:06:34 AM »
Indeed, I am quickly developing dislike for you, and I'm not the only one. This is what it feels like to be hit with the clue wagon, Butterflies. You're making a lot of enemies in this whole drama, and some of us won't just leave the site.

That's a real shame, because you seem really nice.

The only enemies I appear to be making are Odeon, you, and Les, and I certainly don't see Odeon as an enemy.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2011, 11:18:30 AM »
Butterflies isn't innocent.  It was a nasty thing to say.

A moral 'low' if you like.  It is not the worst behaviour i have seen on here.  And as far as insults go,  she endured a lot from TCO, threatening to punch her, wishing death and cancer on her and her family. etc.

I have seen lots of members throwing worse insults and i just don't understand why Butterflies is being made an example of?  I understand why her and Les might have animosity.
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »
Butterflies isn't innocent.  It was a nasty thing to say.

A moral 'low' if you like.  It is not the worst behaviour i have seen on here.  And as far as insults go,  she endured a lot from TCO, threatening to punch her, wishing death and cancer on her and her family. etc.

I have seen lots of members throwing worse insults and i just don't understand why Butterflies is being made an example of?  I understand why her and Les might have animosity.

And I've never said it wasn't wrong to say she was rancid.

Scrapheap

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »
I personally don't see why there's real blame for anyone other than TCO.

Anyone here couls say the same shit that Butteflies said to me, or most members here, without getting much of a reaction at all, much less the histrionic temper-tantrum that TCO threw. :GA:

For that matter, no one else here would say the same things that TCO said, with the appearance of being serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »

I don't see why calling her rancid was such a big deal.  :dunno:

Hey Butterflies! you're RANCID!!! :razz: :moon:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »

I don't see why calling her rancid was such a big deal.  :dunno:

Hey Butterflies! you're RANCID!!! :razz: :moon:

Thanks. I agree.

And, you're rancid too :P

Binty

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »
All of this is getting really fucking ridiculous.

What strikes me as odd, is that when Les was attacking Adam and I in a really disgusting and low manner, simply because we called him a dumbass in a silly argument over Shleed, odeon didn't day a word.  I know it escalated and I said awful things myself but at the start, we were just using playground insults like dumbass and old man etc.  Les, however, wrote paragraphs of poisonous essays about Adam being trans and about his OCD - trying to trigger it.  Yet odeon was completely fine with this.  Before you mention us calling him a paedophile and me attacking his kids, that was bad yes but it only happened when things started to escalate.

Now suddenly, Butterflies calls Pandora "rancid" by proxy and she's the devil. 

Something is clearly wrong here.  Or maybe it's just that older people back older people here and vice versa with us young ones.  It was something I noticed a while ago.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »
I am at a family 'do' now until Sun evening. ???  So probably won't be online til mon morning so i am not gonna see how all this plays out :(

So,  pretty much the same thing for me really- that is more arguing!  :hahaha:

I dare say this drama will be over and a new one probably be in full swing :zoinks:

blah blah blah