Author Topic: Who can we chase off next?  (Read 3644 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Who can we chase off next?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »
Because it went from being just an internet message board to potentially having real life consequences. Not worth it.

If there was an actual threat. The existence of the PM seems to be in doubt.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 06:59:22 PM »

I think just the possibility of it happening without an explicit threat was enough. I believe the PM in question was sent after she had decided to leave.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
I'm reading through the drama now, trying to catch up.

It's so stupid that both parties conveniently deleted this alleged PM. Gah people.

But it seems credible that skyblue would have made an IRL threat, seeing his other behavior. I had no idea he was such an ass.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »
Because it went from being just an internet message board to potentially having real life consequences. Not worth it.

If there was an actual threat. The existence of the PM seems to be in doubt.

Skyblue1 is adamant that he never sent Eris a PM and he invited the admins to check on this.

He did say something here that Squiddy construed as an IRL threat, but he seemed mystified that Squiddy took it in that way and he later explained that by "fuck with" he meant make extraneous comments in their threads:

and how do you know it was false ?

HMM ?

Maybe he felt that way at the time ?

If you are SERIOUS going to PROSECUTE someone for this, I dont even know what to think

GROW UP
fuck you

Very mature Sky.

You know , actually I am seeing Eris's point right now.

Do you have any solid evidence TM is lying?
yes, he said he was carried to hospital in an ambulance for a suicide attempt. but yet he continued to post. In my country you dont go to hospital for a suicide attempt and get out . You are held for your own wellbeing and for observation. A suicide attempt is different from a mere threat.

Seems more like you have to see a psychiatrist before they decide whether to discharge or keep  a person in.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100930185435AAp3vJu

http://msh.mt.gov/volumeii/treatment/suicideprecautions.pdf

The patient should not be allowed to leave the office until the physician can thoroughly assess his or her condition

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC419387/

What you have is circumstantial. :)
yeah keep checking on that, to satisfy your curiousity.

meanwhile I am on the ground in the states. and know my rights.

at least you are upping your postcount, other than that you aint accomplishing anything, as far as convincing me.

this is my vendetta, not yours

I will be sure to fuck with you, next time, I see you tilting at your next windmill

goes for you also eris

Plus are you threatening to take IRL action against me? , you realise that is one of the things that can get you banned from here right?

^ strawman

where the fuck did the IRL thing come from.

you are just trying to escalate.

thats not true, eris is lying.

squid is spreading gossip without facts and evidence

Still trying to weasel out of it.
I do not spread gossip , I am honest as is Eris.

Why would either of us be petty enough to make up a lie to get you banned?

Eris is leaving and until yesterday I respected and liked you.

Why would you be so petty as to make a threat towards someone IRL who disagreed with you?

Hmm let me guess!

I will be sure to fuck with you, next time, I see you tilting at your next windmill

goes for you also eris

My evidence is what you have said , you are prepared to resort to IRL trouble to "get revenge" on someone on the internet as evidenced with TM.
fuckng with someone on intensity is something that happens everyday

it what this place is about. members go back and forth on th threads

by saying I will fuck with you, it means if you are are in an important discussion here with someone or about something, I may just chime in on your thread with something off the wall, just to fuck with you.

kinda like what you have been doing to me the last two days.

so you are saying you havent been fucking with me ? for the lulz? or whatever? if you say you arent or havent you are lying.

seems to me you and eris can dish it out pretty good. but when someone comes back at you. you dont like that.

I do my stuff here in open forum.....have no reason to do anything behind the scenes (pm)

I am honest and have no reason to be deceitful, That is not why I come to these boards.

Scrapheap

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »
Well who will it be????  Come on who can we make either unwelcome or so fucking uncomfortable they either have their account deleted or just stop posting? I do not want a love fest by all means but neither do I enjoy the excessive nastiness that seems to rear it's ugly head frequently.  Debate is fine,  spamming can be fun some poking fun at others has it's place  but the endless ranting and fighting sucks as does the constant talk of other sites some would be fine but come on

I'm still struggling to understand why eris feels her job has been threatened by what was posted here. It could be that we'll never know.

Is there a clue as to who threatened her and with what??

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »
Well who will it be????  Come on who can we make either unwelcome or so fucking uncomfortable they either have their account deleted or just stop posting? I do not want a love fest by all means but neither do I enjoy the excessive nastiness that seems to rear it's ugly head frequently.  Debate is fine,  spamming can be fun some poking fun at others has it's place  but the endless ranting and fighting sucks as does the constant talk of other sites some would be fine but come on

I'm still struggling to understand why eris feels her job has been threatened by what was posted here. It could be that we'll never know.

Omg scrap are you slow.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 07:39:35 PM »

No, I just haven't read through the piles of posts. I take it skyblue said something that was taken as a threat, that's all I know.  :dunno:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »
Christmas must be coming. It makes people crazy, like Jack.

Christmas is rushed prematurely onto the radio and into the stores, causing the crazy.    :santa:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »

No, I just haven't read through the piles of posts. I take it skyblue said something that was taken as a threat, that's all I know.  :dunno:

Piles of posts indeed , good luck with catching up on them , 's over for now so shouldn't be anymore for you to read.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »
OMG and i thought i was the last one to see the latest drama....but scrap is behind me!

I am still a bit confused though.  Trying not to jump to any conclusions.
blah blah blah

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
Looks like the "blue one" is next up for the meat grinder. :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »
I've already been chased off here once. :wanker:

Er, no. You worked on it but you are still here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 02:38:26 AM »
2.  The involvement of personal information and/or IRL consequences over internet drama. What is really alarming to me is that no one gives a shit about it if it happens to someone who is unpopular.

This.

Worries me a lot right now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 02:39:24 AM »

EBM thinks if someone doesn't want to be here because of Jack, they should get over it, because he likes having Jack around.

Odeon agrees with this.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 02:41:13 AM »

That it does.

I don't understand why eris left. Before this drama she seemed to really like the place. So someone threatened her - but why would she leave instead of seeking justice for that person?

Only thing that makes sense is that it was in the peak of drama and she probably wasn't thinking straight. I honestly thought she was better than that.

And this is important. How can we avoid this shit from happening?

- Albert Einstein