Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 13329 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2011, 04:50:20 PM »
It doesnt really matter. It's not really the point

The people Ive called out are sneaky, conniving, cowardly and soulless.

If you want to say something someone about something they did, DONT go to some other website they dont even read and whine about it and plot against them. It makes you an asshole.

It says "Everyone". Are you calling everyone sneaky, etc?

Read the beginning of this thread and you'll know.

I did and would suggest her to choose a title that fits instead of pissing EVERYONE off.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »
I dont think Ive pissed everyone off. In fact, quite a few people agreed with me. The very first sentence of the thread explained exactly who I was talking to.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
I am saying that it is a shit thing to do to go to a totally different website and plot the revenge of someone , including posting their personal info and Ip adress, threatening to have them arrested, all because they are butthurt over something.

Why didn't you react before, when other people were "plotted" against? How about speaking out when Pandora got in the line of fire when TCO was acting like an arse  and people were plotting like mad? Or perhaps when that parakeet fellow saw ghosts everywhere? Or why not when Alex fucking Plank has been discussed? Now, there's one guy that has been plotted against, more than once.

AFAIK, the IP revealed was one used by the person for trolling, which he has admitted. Apparently the suicide attempt was a lie because the timing doesn't fit, as several people have pointed out.

IMO, Pika has a pretty level-headed approach to this whole thing. You don't seem to.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
I dont think Ive pissed everyone off. In fact, quite a few people agreed with me. The very first sentence of the thread explained exactly who I was talking to.

I used the word because you did. See how it works?

- Albert Einstein

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
I cant believe I have to explain to a bunch of adults why it is not nice to try to get a suicidal person in trouble on the internet because of a vendetta.

I can't believe I have to explain to why it is essential to treat any and all suicide threats as if genuine, regardless of internet or because of vendetta.

I dont know why you keep going back to that. Ive said a thousands times what my problem is with the sitation.

Because it's the primary issue as far as I am concerned; The rest of his lies will fall apart, and that's evident in the fact that a lot of his "supporters" are now ripping into him.

I would suggest that that was another major reason for his threat; To stave that off and perhaps garner support; "oh, those mean AFF people made him suicidal".

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a fuck about the rest of it - that threat, if it's real, needs to be taken seriously. If it's not, it still needs to be taken seriously and if he's lying let the hospital deal with him, because it's not fair on the other users of the forum and it's just dirty to try and get us with it.

I am saying that it is a shit thing to do to go to a totally different website and plot the revenge of someone , including posting their personal info and Ip adress, threatening to have them arrested, all because they are butthurt over something.

Hey, that IP address "isn't his", it belongs to a completely unrelated third party and he's totally confused about it - oh wait, or was it his sister?
Nobody posted any person info of his - he posted his real name himself, as I said a couple of posts back. Starting to suspect you're not actually reading my replies.

Arrested? I've said nothing of the sort, I said "local health authorities".  I'll let Sky speak for himself.

eris

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »

Why didn't you react before, when other people were "plotted" against? How about speaking out when Pandora got in the line of fire when TCO was acting like an arse  and people were plotting like mad? Or perhaps when that parakeet fellow saw ghosts everywhere? Or why not when Alex fucking Plank has been discussed? Now, there's one guy that has been plotted against, more than once.

AFAIK, the IP revealed was one used by the person for trolling, which he has admitted. Apparently the suicide attempt was a lie because the timing doesn't fit, as several people have pointed out.

IMO, Pika has a pretty level-headed approach to this whole thing. You don't seem to.

I was personally involved with the pandora scandal, and was on the personal receiving end of her abuse. I was there, at facebook, doing exactly that - confronting the situation. Parakeet came  here, at this website, defending himself. If I would have read anyone threatening his liveleyhood when he was not here I would have said something

This isnt flaming. This is messing with someones personal IRL situation. Posting real names and IP addresses, and calling REAL LIFE authorities.

As for others, they are here to defend themselves, and they are also not suicidal. Also no one was talking about calling the police and having someone arrested.

you guys just dont know when to quit.

eris

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »
I think I just got a real good lesson about I2. I wont make that mistake again.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »

This isnt flaming. This is messing with someones personal IRL situation. Posting real names and IP addresses, and calling REAL LIFE authorities.

As for others, they are here to defend themselves, and they are also not suicidal. Also no one was talking about calling the police and having someone arrested.

Ok, it's clear to me that you're not actually reading anything we're saying, you're reading what you think we're saying, so...We're done here.  :thumbdn:

Binty

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »

If they're suicidal and that information is used to help them, then I find it excusable.  When I had a suicide attempt and PMed a member who used to post here, he reported my PM to the admins and they used all information they had about me to try and help me.  Though it was mortifying at the time, they had good intentions and I respect that.

I don't know all the facts here, mainly because I haven't been bothered to read all their posts but I agree with the sentiment.  I despise people who prey on the weak, especially on the Internet and have no empathy at all.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »

I was personally involved with the pandora scandal, and was on the personal receiving end of her abuse. I was there, at facebook, doing exactly that - confronting the situation. Parakeet came  here, at this website, defending himself. If I would have read anyone threatening his liveleyhood when he was not here I would have said something

Except, re Pandora, it was pretty clear that most of the time it wasn't her posting, it was TCO. But I guess that is different because you were involved directly, right? Sorry eris but that just reeks of double standards to me. Maybe you don't see it, maybe you need to see both dramas from the outside? Pandora is a real person, too, one that was ganged up on without ever being on here, either, and what the fuck was she supposed to do? Believe a bunch of rude blips on her screen over a real-life person she fucking lives with? Sir Les told most of you as much, and he knows Pandora, knew her long before what happened, happened.

As for the others, maybe you should read the old threads more closely.

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »
Except, re Pandora, it was pretty clear that most of the time it wasn't her posting, it was TCO. But I guess that is different because you were involved directly, right? Sorry eris but that just reeks of double standards to me. Maybe you don't see it, maybe you need to see both dramas from the outside? Pandora is a real person, too, one that was ganged up on without ever being on here, either, and what the fuck was she supposed to do? Believe a bunch of rude blips on her screen over a real-life person she fucking lives with? Sir Les told most of you as much, and he knows Pandora, knew her long before what happened, happened.

Except it wasn't. 

She was the one who spoke badly about people here, on a completely different website where they weren't around to defend themselves.  That's not honourable at all.  Sir Les being friends with her, doesn't automatically make her a nice person either.  Don't see why you're using her as an example in this.  The parakeet case is a better one.

eris

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2011, 05:22:24 PM »
my whole point with this thread is that it does not matter if you guys are right. It does not matter if TM is a manipulative liar. He probably is.

What matters is that its just plain wrong to post personal information of someone, or bring real life consequences to the table for any reason. That never happened with anyone else or I would have said something about it.

eris

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2011, 05:23:42 PM »

Ok, it's clear to me that you're not actually reading anything we're saying, you're reading what you think we're saying, so...We're done here.  :thumbdn:

I read what you said. You said that you had a legal obligation to contact the authorities, and that is fine. If someone is going to kill themselves and you call the cops that is fine, maybe even good.

Its everything else, bringing it here. You are the one that wont address the issue.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
my whole point with this thread is that it does not matter if you guys are right. It does not matter if TM is a manipulative liar. He probably is.

What matters is that its just plain wrong to post personal information of someone, or bring real life consequences to the table for any reason. That never happened with anyone else or I would have said something about it.

Frankly, I think that's cowardly and craven.

If you ignore such things, you run the risk of having another Freund on your hands. as I said earlier, we've had an actual suicide of a member at AFF and we'll be damned if that happens again. If you think that's wrong, well, basically, fuck off. As I said at the start; If you've never dealt with a suicide threat and you're advocating not bringing Real Life into it, I do not respect your opinion because you do not know what you are talking about

It's not a legal obligation, it's a moral one.

eris

« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
ok, then do that. I do not disagree with you about that, or about him being wrong about everything.

But if that is your only concern, why are you HERE talking about it ? Do you think that posting his personal RL info on THIS website will help this situation ?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:35:36 PM by eris »