Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120111 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #1095 on: September 28, 2012, 08:17:56 AM »
SWEET!

I just found two syringes on the floor, full of an unknown substance.

It could be either a mixture of oxycodone and clonidine, or it might be either 4-methoxyphencyclidine, or 3-MeO-PCP...or if I am really lucky, N-ethylnorketamine.

I am hoping for one of the dissociative anaesthetics rather than opioids, as I already just picked up a fresh script of OC today.

I also found a vial full of a prepped oxycontin solution. Dosage unknown, but the last vials I prepped contained between 4 and 5 40mg oxycontins.

Choices choices...what do I shoot up first ^_^

I'm looking forward to this...I do like a nice surprise like that :)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1096 on: September 28, 2012, 08:50:50 AM »
SWEET!

It could be either a mixture of oxycodone and clonidine, or it might be either 4-methoxyphencyclidine, or 3-MeO-PCP...or if I am really lucky, N-ethylnorketamine.

I am hoping for one of the dissociative anaesthetics rather than opioids, as I already just picked up a fresh script of OC today.

I also found a vial full of a prepped oxycontin solution. Dosage unknown, but the last vials I prepped contained between 4 and 5 40mg oxycontins.

Wise

Offline luciaelizabeth

• Frequent Poster
  • kotityttö
« Reply #1097 on: September 28, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »

Both at once. Obvs.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1098 on: September 28, 2012, 08:58:56 AM »
Lol luciaelizabeth, thats exactly what I did.

Turned out not to be any dissociatives, sadly. But put together, turned out to be a whomping dose of oxy.

Feeling GOOD right now!

Offline luciaelizabeth

• Frequent Poster
  • kotityttö
« Reply #1099 on: September 28, 2012, 09:04:48 AM »
HAPPY FRIDAY :zoinks:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1100 on: September 28, 2012, 09:16:19 AM »
SWEET!

Is there an end-plan to all this that doesn't involve you sucking cocks in public toilets for your next fix?  You're making your meds and whatever else you're taking much more addictive by taking them intravenously rather than orally.  My dexamphetamine gradually takes effect over 1-2 hours, and I get little or no craving for it if I don't take it; I just get tired and eat more, and it can be quite pleasant and relaxing to be off it for a while, but it might be a different story if I was injecting or snorting it.  Got to outsmart the old reptilian/fish brain by decoupling the taking of the drugs with the pleasurable effects of them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1101 on: September 28, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »
SWEET!

Is there an end-plan to all this that doesn't involve you sucking cocks in public toilets for your next fix? 

No

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1102 on: September 28, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
Peter, MLA,

How about you go suck your grandmother's cocks?

And I wouldn't have any need to suck cock for a fix, I get my oxy on rx, which my benefits cover for free.
And I of course, have my lab, which should the need arise, could easily churn out opioids.
Hell...I can turn immodium (loperamide) into a highly potent opioid if I feel like it!

And I wouldn't suck any fucker's dick, for any reason. I'm not a faggot.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1103 on: September 28, 2012, 10:01:41 AM »
Peter, MLA,

And I wouldn't have any need to suck cock for a fix, I get my oxy on rx, which my benefits cover for free.
And I of course, have my lab, which should the need arise, could easily churn out opioids.
Hell...I can turn immodium (loperamide) into a highly potent opioid if I feel like it!

Yes, the world will always supply you with everything you need to remain in your selfish haze.  There is no way the drug fairy will ever stop providing you with your "benefits".  And if they did, you wouldn't have any problems at all.

No one said you were gay, what I am saying is that you will eventually find yourself so desperate that you will swallow cum anyway, just to get your all-important fix.  It will happen, and on that day you will remember this conversation.

Tickle his balls while you are at it  :thumbup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1104 on: September 28, 2012, 10:03:03 AM »
Peter, MLA,

Oh, and when you get caught, what else do you have to barter for drugs in prison?  It's your mouth or your asshole, and if you are really lucky you might get to pick which one it is.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1105 on: September 28, 2012, 10:09:43 AM »
I've been locked up before, no not for drug 'crimes'.

Got caught with a load of explosives.

And what does one have to barter?

A serving of heroin or buprenorphine cost about 3-4 packs of baccy actually.

And I would sooner go without than suck any fucking cock. I just would not sink to that level.
If I want drugs...I can be my own drug fairy :P But not a Fairyboy. Fuck. That. Right. The. Flying. Fuck. Off!

If anybody came anywhere NEAR my cock, my arse, or any other part of me, I would have shivved the bugger in the eyes.

One chavscum turd did once threaten to rape me. He never got the chance. He mysteriously suffered a near-fatal case of nicotine and chlorate poisoning. Funny thing to turn up by accident in a packet of jam for his brekky that. No idea how that could have happened :P
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 10:12:02 AM by Lestat »

TheoK

« Reply #1106 on: September 28, 2012, 10:11:04 AM »
Cops deserve to die. Filthy pigs  :litigious:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1107 on: September 28, 2012, 10:13:56 AM »
ACAB!

I fucking hate the filth. They are to blame for my PTSD. And they even killed my pets. I lost an adult brown widow, and maybe 200 odd little babies. Got nicked, got home and found out they had slaughtered every single one of my spiders. They were no threat, they couldn't have just jumped out and bit the pigs (sadly). But were cold-heartedly murdered.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #1108 on: September 28, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
And I would sooner go without than suck any fucking cock. I just would not sink to that level.
If I want drugs...I can be my own drug fairy :P But not a Fairyboy. Fuck. That. Right. The. Flying. Fuck. Off!

If anybody came anywhere NEAR my cock, my arse, or any other part of me, I would have shivved the bugger in the eyes.

One chavscum turd did once threaten to rape me. He never got the chance. He mysteriously suffered a near-fatal case of nicotine and chlorate poisoning. Funny thing to turn up by accident in a packet of jam for his brekky that. No idea how that could have happened :P

I think someone doth protest too much  :zoinks:

And by negging me over it you have pretty much proven it.  It's okay that you like boys Lestat.  Nobody here is going to judge you :hug:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 10:24:38 AM by One L »

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1109 on: September 28, 2012, 01:22:42 PM »
I would probably have ignored it from anybody else actually. And I fail to see how that 'proves' anything.Other than my opinion of you being something like 'irritating, childish, selfrighteous brat'

But you have been on my case in general, acting like a mouthy, selfrighteous prick. So the threshold for getting a -karma is lower, for you in general,if you are acting like a knob :P