Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120114 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #780 on: July 30, 2012, 03:28:26 PM »
Lol bodie, I don't get how people can eat it when its still trying vainly to moo its last on the plate.

I like my steaks nicely chewy, but still very juicy. But I do like it to be dead BEFORE I eat it.

Half the fun is to stab it to death while watching the blood flow. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #781 on: July 30, 2012, 04:04:16 PM »
Next summer I've decided to move to dominica

Good idea.

Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is illegal in Dominica.  According to Article 14 of the Sexual Offences Act from 1998, anyone caught perpetrating an act of gross indecency can be punished with imprisonment of up to 5 years. Article 15 punishes anal sex (regardless of whether with men or women) with a prison sentence of up to 10 years, or in some cases can lead to internment in a mental asylum. Article 16 states the punishment for attempted anal sex is imprisonment of up to 4 years.

There go your weekends.

TheoK

« Reply #782 on: July 30, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »
Better go to Brazil  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #783 on: July 30, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
Better go to Brazil  :zoinks:

Prison can cure his desire for the butt secks.  We all know that there is no butt secks in prison.   :M

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #784 on: July 30, 2012, 05:59:39 PM »
Yikes! well that certainly is shocking. what the hell? Looks like I'll have to go to puerto rico now.  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #785 on: July 30, 2012, 06:05:26 PM »
What the hell is wrong with the rest of the world? How would they prove in a court that you buttfucked someone
 :hyke:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #786 on: July 30, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
DNA

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #787 on: July 30, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
So the person you buttfucked would run to the cops and give them your DNA? Or maybe it was left behind. anyways thats fucked up. Fuck those nig nogs, Although maybe I'll go and investigate just how hard it would be to be convicted of this horrendous crime. 

Can they convict americans? Where's the law student when you need one?  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #788 on: July 30, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »
Can they convict americans? Where's the law student when you need one?  :zoinks:

Were you really under the impression that as an American you are only ever subject to American laws regardless of where you are at the time?  Or that foreign governments need American permission to prosecute and imprison you?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #789 on: July 30, 2012, 09:24:28 PM »

Were you really under the impression that as an American you are only ever subject to American laws regardless of where you are at the time?  Or that foreign governments need American permission to prosecute and imprison you?

Also, there is the educational TV show,  Locked Up Abroad.   :tv:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #790 on: July 30, 2012, 10:58:45 PM »
Locked Up Abroad is fun. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #791 on: July 31, 2012, 12:41:47 AM »
Lol odeon. No...just...no.

Steak should NOT bleed after its been cooked. And cooked it should jolly well be!

I like mine covered in black pepper, 'devils brown sauce' (its like HP/daddie's sauce but spicy hot)
And marinaded for a while in a mixture of worcestershire sauce, some dark soy sauce, and then the moisture sealed in by covering with sesame oil (btw, be  CAREFUL with sesame oil, it is, for some reason, excruciatingly painful to get in one's eye, so I am told. Never had it happen to me, but my old man told me of somebody he knows that accidentally wiped his eyes when his hand had a trace of sesame oil on it, so I hear, it was as bad as getting chilli peppers in the eyes!)

And then served with a gravy made of stewed morels, beef gravy cubes, a little powdered fly agaric (must be heat-cured overnight in an oven with the door open, at the lowest possible heat setting to dry them out and render the mushroom non-toxic), and served with a big plate of shiitake, fried in butter.

I think I'll have to get me a couple of nice big juicy steaks as soon as I get paid. And do another chilli too come to think of it...but I crave steak now thanks to you lot. Although Bodie's idea of a good steak...is not something I would want to eat. I like mine WELL done. Nicely browned, cooked throughout and not the merest trace of pink inside. Ewwwww, nasty.

I need to get some more dried morels though, I used the lot in the last chilli I did, they are not easy to find though, I searched all over tesco in the local town and had no luck. They certainly used to sell them. I'll check again in case they were just out of stock, but I think I am going to have to check both the sainsbury's, and sainsbury's+tesco in the next town along, Sale.

Not sure what sort of steak to get though. Of course, depends if there is anything going on special offer/discount, but I can't quite decide...Fillet is a favourite, but I like a good hefty great chewy yet tender big meaty fuckoff hunk of rump steak.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #792 on: July 31, 2012, 05:29:44 AM »
Locked Up Abroad is fun. ;D

Love that show!  :thumbup:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #793 on: July 31, 2012, 06:17:34 AM »
Lol odeon. No...just...no.

Steak should NOT bleed after its been cooked. And cooked it should jolly well be!

I like mine covered in black pepper, 'devils brown sauce' (its like HP/daddie's sauce but spicy hot)
And marinaded for a while in a mixture of worcestershire sauce, some dark soy sauce, and then the moisture sealed in by covering with sesame oil (btw, be  CAREFUL with sesame oil, it is, for some reason, excruciatingly painful to get in one's eye, so I am told. Never had it happen to me, but my old man told me of somebody he knows that accidentally wiped his eyes when his hand had a trace of sesame oil on it, so I hear, it was as bad as getting chilli peppers in the eyes!)

And then served with a gravy made of stewed morels, beef gravy cubes, a little powdered fly agaric (must be heat-cured overnight in an oven with the door open, at the lowest possible heat setting to dry them out and render the mushroom non-toxic), and served with a big plate of shiitake, fried in butter.

I think I'll have to get me a couple of nice big juicy steaks as soon as I get paid. And do another chilli too come to think of it...but I crave steak now thanks to you lot. Although Bodie's idea of a good steak...is not something I would want to eat. I like mine WELL done. Nicely browned, cooked throughout and not the merest trace of pink inside. Ewwwww, nasty.

I need to get some more dried morels though, I used the lot in the last chilli I did, they are not easy to find though, I searched all over tesco in the local town and had no luck. They certainly used to sell them. I'll check again in case they were just out of stock, but I think I am going to have to check both the sainsbury's, and sainsbury's+tesco in the next town along, Sale.

Not sure what sort of steak to get though. Of course, depends if there is anything going on special offer/discount, but I can't quite decide...Fillet is a favourite, but I like a good hefty great chewy yet tender big meaty fuckoff hunk of rump steak.

Oh no,  the more you cook a fillet of steak the less tasty it becomes!  It requires just browning on the outside,  the rest should be pink and it should positively bleed in the middle.

I used to work in an Italian restaurant,  and they do a steak dish raw!  although i must admit, it's not for me.  And yes, peppered steak is good.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #794 on: July 31, 2012, 09:08:25 AM »
Damn you, I'm hungry now.

- Albert Einstein