Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120140 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #6735 on: July 24, 2018, 07:52:34 AM »
There, there Al. They're making those dolls more and more realistic every day. So there still is hope you won't wind up spending your golden years bitter and alone.

https://www.realdoll.com/

BTW just between you, me and everyone here, I knew you were lying when you said

Play your trolling game Al and throw your little tantrum. This will be my last written reply to you. I will not fuck up this board participating in your little shit show.

that you were lying. You were lying right? (Kind of a quandary now huh) You could NOT reply because you had promised not to make any written reply BUT then again you are a dumb Redneck Hick who is too dishonest and stupid to keep the promise and already broke said promise by posting

There, there Al. They're making those dolls more and more realistic every day. So there still is hope you won't wind up spending your golden years bitter and alone.

https://www.realdoll.com/

That is a reply and specifically to me. You are dishonest and an idiot.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6736 on: July 24, 2018, 08:11:04 AM »

Maybe so, but I'm entitled to change my mind...and I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm a happy one, a little crazy, warm and cozy, loved by my family, and very content.

Go onward now and spread your bitterness and anger. 
The clock's always ticking.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6737 on: July 24, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »
I just went into the kitchen to dispose of a little surplus poured-out ether/acetone mixture that I didn't want hanging around to be able to peroxidize, and I happened to find an oxycodone IR capsule in a piece of blisterpack I didn't know  I had. A quick line of that, just the thing for while the scifi spread comes on the horror channel on TV and star trek TOS/TNG are coming on, while I go make up a nice cold jug of iced bubblegum pop.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6738 on: July 24, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »
Something good? Al's still butthurt and there's no way he can not respond to this post. He's my bitch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6739 on: July 24, 2018, 06:14:52 PM »
Something good? Al's still butthurt and there's no way he can not respond to this post. He's my bitch.

You're going to have to detach Al from my leg first if you want him as your bitch.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6740 on: July 25, 2018, 02:59:43 AM »
 :lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6741 on: July 25, 2018, 12:53:57 PM »
Step aside both of you I think I'm making that roadkill cake that looks like a dead possum. The guys at bar will probably love it.  :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6742 on: July 25, 2018, 01:51:39 PM »

Never understood disgusting looking cakes.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6743 on: July 25, 2018, 02:42:59 PM »
You bake cakes using roadkilled possums? only on I2, would I actually EXPECT to see posts on an online forum about people scraping up small deceased mammals, scrubbing off any rubber stains from the tyre tracks and then baking the motherfuckers into a cake.

As for me, I'm just going to have a cigar whilst my evening morphine and a top up of oxy goes to work, and after I'm done smoking that, going to get dressed up in the protective gear and go attend to the workup of the project I  had  a real terrible few days and nights with feeling like crap but despite being SO worn out, absolutely run my motors on red hot, grinding my tyres into the dirt for days on end, and nights, because I just couldn't fucking sleep, I knew I desperately needed to but my autonomic nervous system was determined as fuck to say 'NO!', as far as sleep, or even a little rest goes.

But, now I've had several days catching up with a LOT of sleep, first thing I did when I got my meds refill was 'remember the tranqs, Lestat, don't even think about holding back either'

Now at least I can finally get back to my project.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6744 on: July 25, 2018, 03:21:10 PM »

You're going to have to detach Al from my leg first if you want him as your bitch.

You fantasising again?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6745 on: July 25, 2018, 03:22:56 PM »

Maybe so, but I'm entitled to change my mind...and I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm a happy one, a little crazy, warm and cozy, loved by my family, and very content.

Of bourse you are a redneck hick. But I don't own you like I own my bitch Odeon

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6746 on: July 25, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »
Got my car back.  Tune-up, fixed a broken pipe at the top of the radiator, sort of repaired the A/C compressor with spare parts he had on hand and put freon in it.  Out the door for $250. 

I'm going to put away $ for a new radiator just in case.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6747 on: July 25, 2018, 06:27:05 PM »

Of bourse you are a redneck hick. But I don't own you like I own my bitch Odeon

Thank fucking heavens you don't moonlight as a tattoo artist.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6748 on: July 26, 2018, 12:29:33 AM »
The spelling would be the least of his problems.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6749 on: July 26, 2018, 04:19:41 AM »
Step aside both of you I think I'm making that roadkill cake that looks like a dead possum. The guys at bar will probably love it.  :zoinks:

Redneck Bar, am I right? Your local?