Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120114 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #6270 on: September 23, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »
The house is silent, the dishes are done, my sudden and pretty strong TN attack from this morning is back to a dull distant sensation in my jaws. There is a last cup of tea for me.

And I am actually looking forward to go to bed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6271 on: September 23, 2017, 08:33:01 PM »
I am going bowling with my daughter. She flies to Brisbane on Tuesday and so I have the place to myself for a bit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6272 on: September 24, 2017, 03:04:00 AM »
I am going bowling with my daughter. She flies to Brisbane on Tuesday and so I have the place to myself for a bit.

That's literally flying out of the nest. What has Brisbane got what your place has not?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6273 on: September 24, 2017, 03:06:16 AM »
Youngsters sleeping in gives me the idea I've got the house for myself.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #6274 on: September 24, 2017, 04:03:41 AM »
It's been a year since PA passed away.  I've managed to hold it together and The PR hasn't said anything which is good.  She's focused on a cold (allergy).  If she feels guilty about not remembering what today is I plan on telling her that he's here, there, everywhere, every time.  We just have to call him up in our hearts.

My sister posted the sweetest and most truthful thing about him: 

Louis was a good soul. I miss his laugh the most and the twinkle in his eyes right before he started laughing.

Pardon me while I go have a teary moment.

:( Big hugs Queen Victoria.
:dog:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6275 on: September 24, 2017, 08:12:00 AM »

Run wild, run free...just don't wake them up. ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6276 on: September 24, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »

Run wild, run free...just don't wake them up. ;)

Indeed, I've been running silently. And after that spent time on the couch with Luna.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6277 on: September 24, 2017, 08:26:18 AM »

Details please.  Who won?  How many strikes?  Did you wear a bowling shirt?  How was the beer?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6278 on: September 24, 2017, 11:19:55 AM »

Details please.  Who won?  How many strikes?  Did you wear a bowling shirt?  How was the beer?

Those are important details indeed.

* Wonders if bowling with daughters would be a good idea. *

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6279 on: September 24, 2017, 03:14:18 PM »
Took The PR on a long drive (and brought her back.) 

We went to Lake Pontchartrain - watched the waves break on the seawall, saw a brown pelican, a sailing competition, and enjoyed the breeze

Drove through my old university.  It's changed enormously in the past few years.  No central road system (ring road only), more buildings, lovely landscaping.  Pointed out the building where PA and I met, talked some about it's history.  BTW it's on Lake Pontchartrain.

Drove past the apartment building we were living in when The PR was born.

We were gone almost 2 hours.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6280 on: September 24, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
Sweet memory lane trip. Hope it was calming for both of you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6281 on: September 24, 2017, 06:36:11 PM »

That's literally flying out of the nest. What has Brisbane got what your place has not?

Boyfriend's Family is there for one week's holiday
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6282 on: September 25, 2017, 10:28:36 PM »
That house has a good history. For two reasons. You getting with PA, and the world beginning the process of getting its PR-content, as woefully under-filled as it is. (I.e there ought to be more PRs. Lots more. Including one living next door to me (hopefully one who is fine with heavy metal music, likes it loud, is pretty much nocturnal, is autistic, as hot as the original and is unlikely to be spooked in any way by the sight of a guy wearing combats, a black leather trenchcoat, along with black, elbow-length gloves over the outside, goggles, a gas mask and a full face metal-lined blast shield over the top at 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning doing things with hotplate-stirrers, compressed gas tanks and a portable collapsible bench supporting various equipment, chemicals, flasks of reacting chemicals and potentially one or more blowtorches.

Quite likely also accompanied by both odd smells, clouds of chlorine gas or other such entities, potentially showers of sparks/gouts of flame, hissing/spitting noises and varyingly frequent loud crack sounds, of electrical origin or otherwise and more metal music, of varying genres, along with the occasional bout of luminescence and/or luminescent actual glowing greenish fire.

A major 'thing' for kanner's autie guys who frequently wear full-length trenchcoats and combats, whilst inhabiting safety gear of the above nature and who perform various experiments and syntheses both which can be discussed freely and those of a much more unspeakable nature would be great too:autism:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6283 on: September 26, 2017, 09:31:59 AM »
That house has a good history. For two reasons. You getting with PA, and the world beginning the process of getting its PR-content, as woefully under-filled as it is. (I.e there ought to be more PRs. Lots more. Including one living next door to me (hopefully one who is fine with heavy metal music, likes it loud, is pretty much nocturnal, is autistic, as hot as the original and is unlikely to be spooked in any way by the sight of a guy wearing combats, a black leather trenchcoat, along with black, elbow-length gloves over the outside, goggles, a gas mask and a full face metal-lined blast shield over the top at 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning doing things with hotplate-stirrers, compressed gas tanks and a portable collapsible bench supporting various equipment, chemicals, flasks of reacting chemicals and potentially one or more blowtorches.

Quite likely also accompanied by both odd smells, clouds of chlorine gas or other such entities, potentially showers of sparks/gouts of flame, hissing/spitting noises and varyingly frequent loud crack sounds, of electrical origin or otherwise and more metal music, of varying genres, along with the occasional bout of luminescence and/or luminescent actual glowing greenish fire.

A major 'thing' for kanner's autie guys who frequently wear full-length trenchcoats and combats, whilst inhabiting safety gear of the above nature and who perform various experiments and syntheses both which can be discussed freely and those of a much more unspeakable nature would be great too:autism:

Sorry to disappoint you.  The PR is more into Twilight  (:puke:)    , Disney princesses, teenage actresses in teenage TV shows and Nick Carter.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6284 on: September 26, 2017, 11:34:59 AM »
It stopped raining :)