Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120130 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #3525 on: January 02, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »
She's a bit weird, so maybe she'd fit in!
By that time my oldest will be off for college too.

Perhaps she should come to America, to make up for Trigger's daughter going to Europe. :orly:

Education is comparatively expensive here. :nerdy:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3526 on: January 02, 2015, 05:41:49 PM »

Perhaps she should come to America, to make up for Trigger's daughter going to Europe. :orly:

Swapping vegetarian kids with bright coloured hair. No one would notice the difference.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3527 on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:34 PM »

Swapping vegetarian kids with bright coloured hair. No one would notice the difference.

She'll be properly fatty fat in no time. :2thumbsup:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #3528 on: January 02, 2015, 07:49:51 PM »
My daughter eats like a pig, but is super skinny. She'll regret her eating habits when her matabolism changes.

Let's see...her hair has been blonde, red, purple, and currently orange.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:08:27 AM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3529 on: January 03, 2015, 03:28:26 AM »
Richer sound quality!

Different sound quality. Analogue is usually better, I agree, but there's more to it than simply offering vinyl versions of new music.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3530 on: January 04, 2015, 03:34:10 AM »
My daughter eats like a pig, but is super skinny. She'll regret her eating habits when her matabolism changes.

Let's see...her hair has been blonde, red, purple, and currently orange.
The metabolism of mine has changed. She's still not fat, but she got out of the scary skinny zone.

Hair has been blond, a darkening blond, near black, red, green, blue, purple, a bluish green. Currently it is a fading cotton candy pink. Orange is what it will be in a few weeks. She already got the dye.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3531 on: January 04, 2015, 03:35:58 AM »
Coffee happened. And needs to happen again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Hannah

« Reply #3532 on: January 05, 2015, 12:24:30 AM »
I am studying for my 201 A plus exam and am confident I will pass it on the first go...I've been preparing for this first test for a long while and though this road of being citified is long...I'm proud of myself for setting a date to take the first and second tests for A plus and then take the 10 classes on Networking those tests followed by the Security class and those tests...once done getting the ciritfications under my belt I'm going to look for employment...

In the mean time God has brought folks in my path that have been hugely helpful...My job coach/life adviser through the autie speaks fund (finally VA is starting to take note) she is getting to know me and blessing of all blessings she is a Christian herself I am getting to know her she is taking me to my GRASP meetings about 45 minute drive (at night of all times) when the traffic is good that is it's 45 minutes...we got there in plenty of time and I got to tell her my 2 hour life story...before I knew it I killed two hours she knew me better, and I was ready for the meeting...

I have so many ideas for the GRASP meetings and folks really seemed to open up when I was there, yes I was doing all the talking one of the new guys who has just been Dx with HFA told me as much and I laughed along with him! I love the honesty and the way we can bounce ideas off each other...a guy who is in his 50's spoke for the first time in six months! I have realistically high hopes and am excited for my future...

I've been told more then once I should advocate for others because well I know what it is like to be on the receaving end of harshness and I'm so glad for the turn around in not only my own life but in the lives of others...

We do impact folks, we do make a difference it's what we do with the painful things we encounter and learn from them, grow or remain 'comfortably miserable' trust me I know all too well what that was like, never again...

I do have my down moments, but you know what I have you all to thank partly for kicking me in the rear metaphorically...even Gary I love you sock puppet man...I do, you inspire me to be a better person weather you like it or not...

I'm finally happy and joyful to live life, and am excited to see what comes next... :asthing:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:27:10 AM by Hannah »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3533 on: January 05, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »
...even Gary I love you sock puppet man...I do, you inspire me to be a better person weather you like it or not...

Hannah, I'm sure you're a good enough person that you don't need that sort of inspiration from me. I can understand how you might want to be able to take something away from that, and whatever that might be is fine with me. The reason I can understand is because I realize I'm the only one who took anything away from it, and that's to know where my boundaries lie with you. I also understand that you may not fully realize what happened there, so I'm going to make one sincere attempt to explain it, and then I'm going to leave both you and this topic alone. I'm a complete smartass around here, and the reason I feel comfortable doing that is because I believe folks here can take it, and the last thing I want is to be taken personally by anyone. I also realize there's people in the world who can't. I happen to live with an autistic person who can't take it, and it's not because it confuses him or he doesn't understand it. He thinks it's hilarious when I do it to other people, when people do it to me, when other people do it to each other, and sometimes he can even dish it out himself. However, when it's directed at him, he's genuinely hurt and offended and he just can't take it. So I simply don't talk to him that way and I would never recommend this forum to him, because he's so incredibly sweet and sensitive. I don't think it's a bad thing, but it is what it is, and I don't think my mannerisms are going to sit well with you. When comes to people I don't know, I tend to find that the ones who can take a playful slap in the face, are also equipped to address a genuine slap in the face. If I knew how to teach my son to stand up for himself in life, to want to stand up for himself, or even recognize situations where he should stand up for himself, then that's the inspiration I'd want to be to you. But I don't know how to do that or if it's even possible, so I'm just going to leave it alone.
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3534 on: January 07, 2015, 12:13:42 AM »
Awwww.

- Albert Einstein

Hannah

« Reply #3535 on: January 07, 2015, 01:42:20 AM »
later today I shall be speed walking around 10:30 am est with the woman who is my job/life coach...walk and talk if she can manage to keep up with my 4.0 MPH speed walking  :mischief:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3536 on: January 07, 2015, 11:22:38 PM »
Coffee happened.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3537 on: January 08, 2015, 09:20:53 AM »
Stayed awake and coherent as long as was needed.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3538 on: January 08, 2015, 12:11:32 PM »
Discovered a big mistake in some stuff that just got finished at work before anyone important did.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3539 on: January 08, 2015, 11:35:27 PM »
Stayed awake and coherent as long as was needed.

That's not fun. :P