Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120133 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #3270 on: August 25, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
I imagine the PR could benefit from pregabalin or gabapentin, both great for nerve pain. I take gabapentin for the neuropathic pain I get down the side of my bad knee, post-op. Works quite well.

Thanks, I wish it were that simple.

It's not only the nerve pain. The wrist is at a 90 degree angle. It makes dressing harder because the wrist won't flex to let sleeves on easily. 

She's getting self-conscious about it. 

Lastly, her hand has been basically a fist since she was born. It's always moist and I'm concerned about future skin infections.  As it is, there is a definite sweaty odour about it.

All in all, it will eventually make her healthier and happier, although it will be a bit of a rough road until everything is completed.

I'll look into the meds for my pain, since some of it is from arthritis.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #3271 on: August 26, 2014, 01:16:44 AM »
DOCTOR WHO

:TARDIS:   <------HOW does I^2 not have a TARDIS emoticon???????

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3272 on: August 26, 2014, 03:25:10 AM »
Got my meds, I'm going to spend today hiking in the woods to pick mushrooms, if I have time, build a gauss rifle, and bag me some squirrels and wood pigeons, just take what I need for a family meal, plus plenty fried mushrooms which should be popping up in an absolute glut, given the recent autumn rains.

Been absolutely ADORING the southeast asian ginger/lime/chilli/vinegar/brown sugar marinaded fried tiger prawns, served w/ egg fried rice, bit of soy sauce.

Got a weeks worth of chilli, steak mince based, with shiitake, fly agaric, peppery boletus, birds eye peppers. Going to build myself a gauss rifle today, in either 10mm, 9mm, .357. or maybe a .44 caliber, hack on the sniper scope from my dart rifle, as well as taking my revolver for bigger prey. Gonna spend all day on a morphine/Oxycontin-fuelled hike, with some of the dissociative anaesthetic/stimulant/probable opioid analog of lefetamine, diphenidine, a nice long-acting stimulant, although methinks it needs some structural tweaks in my beloved skunk-works, aka the lab, to produce a more suitable for injection compound that both retains duration of action length, and perhaps increased potency. I'm thinking a dichloro or di-trifluoromethyl moiety could do the trick wonderfully.

Going to ask a friend of my old man's from when he had a workshop years back, if I can go hunt for grey squirrel and wood pigeon on his land, as well as take home a few mushrooms which are bound to be sprouting up in a glut given the recent rains :)

Fueled by a breakfast of shiitake and some oxy/morphine/diphenidine/chlo(r)methiazole and chilli chickpea/kidney bean chilli-stew. Time to go and get me some luuurvely free wild grub. Got to check see on the puffball I've been keeping an eye on.

Hope to come back with some sulfur polypores, fly agaric, peppery boletus, if i get real lucky maybe a few chanterelles,   
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3273 on: August 28, 2014, 09:00:53 AM »
Just getting ready go to pick up a gram of diphenidine, a  psychedelic amphetamine analog from town, and just as I got my trousers on, found the remaining content of a vial of STS-135, a potent synthetic cannabinoid in an E-cig refill format made for vaporising, and allowing for one to get baked as a motherfucker without actually having to smoke, 3-4 deep tokes on the e-fag using at most a few microliters to tens of microliters per dose, all packed in a pleasanly sweet blueberry flavoured e-liquid.

Time for a quick toke or three on that, before I go out first to pick up my dissociative/probable mild to moderate strength opioid distant cousin of speed and then if I have the energy and my legs aren't too sore after walking around town and home again, I'll take the tram to to the town closest to the woodland and golf course thats one of my favourite spots to pick wild mushrooms, both the kind useful for making supper, and fly agaric, a medicinal (and in larger doses psychedelic/trance inducing hallucinogenic fungus, quite different from the tryptamines like psiloc(yb)in) fungus, as well as a cooking spice when treated correctly, par excellence.

Had my beady eyes on some puffballs growing on the canal towpath I take as a scenic, quiet route home away from the noisy, pollution-stinking roads, looked like they were getting big enough to be taken out of the ground and fried in butter w/ a little salt, or fried as sliced cutlets in batter, just like making fish and chips, but with a puffball filling rather than fish. Hope those are still growing there and haven't been taken by another hungry mycophage or kicked to bits by some cretinous, lager-swilling pikey pisspot/shat/pissed on by a dog (or drunken charver cunt :P)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #3274 on: August 28, 2014, 01:19:36 PM »
Didn't die

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3275 on: August 28, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
Always a plus.

I took Monday and Tuesday off, and I have a teambuilding thing tomorrow that might actually be fun (Go Karting), and the following Monday is Labor Day in the USA... I just had a two day workweek which is now launching into a four day weekend.  :green:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3276 on: August 31, 2014, 02:16:33 PM »
My wife won $60 on a nickle slot machine
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #3277 on: August 31, 2014, 05:56:59 PM »
Still not dead

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3278 on: August 31, 2014, 07:28:10 PM »
My wife won $60 on a nickle slot machine

Cha-ching.   :2thumbsup:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3279 on: August 31, 2014, 10:43:03 PM »
Coffee happened.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3280 on: September 01, 2014, 12:20:40 AM »
Yay! went out to check my bank, and I've been paid on time, wasn't sure whether my spazz pay was coming in this monday or next, but its this one. Got a bit over 200 pounds in the bank. Going to get 2 bottles of STS-135 E-cig liquid, 3-4g of diphenidine and a generous pile of sniff, and some benzos to get some sleep once I'm done with partying.

And while I wait for the place to open where I'll go to get most of those goodies, methinks I'll go to the newsagent and buy myself a bottle of something to drink. Not sure if I want peach schnapps or raw vodka, the schnapps is a little cheaper per liter, but less than half as strong. So I'll probably go for the vodka, and pour myself a pint of that when I get back home, that should let me get some sleep for a couple of hours before going out to score.

I want to go to the pharmacies also, to load up on codeine, and I also need to buy some more hydrogen peroxide, I'm fresh out, after using a load of it to help dissolve a bucket of copper, by adding H2O2 to the copper metal sitting in a bucket full of fuming hydrochloric acid. HCl on its own wasn't attacking the copper very much, but once the oxidizer is added, it really takes off and makes mincemeat out of it. Learned that trick for dissolving tungsten and titanium, especially tungsten. HCl and a fair few other acids don't attack tungsten very much, but add some peroxide and it dissolves readily. Same goes for quite a few other metals, H2O2/HCl makes quite a good combination for dissolving metals that are not attacked, or are only slowly so by hydrochloric acid alone, really speeds it up.

Might start work on an MDA synthesis later if I can be bothered, I've been meaning to get round to it  for some time.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3281 on: September 01, 2014, 05:34:22 AM »
For the first time in four months I got paid in time.  :headbang2:
Could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it.

Pay of last month happened bit more than a week ago.

I almost feel rich now.  :hyke:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3282 on: September 01, 2014, 05:39:20 AM »
Not today, but only a few days ago, I found out that the city of Zwolle has a decent second hand bookstore again. Guy working at "de Slegte" started it, after the nation wide "de Slegte/selexys/polaris" drama.

I was very pleased when I noticed.
 :hyke:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3283 on: September 01, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »
Not today, but only a few days ago, I found out that the city of Zwolle has a decent second hand bookstore again. Guy working at "de Slegte" started it, after the nation wide "de Slegte/selexys/polaris" drama.

I was very pleased when I noticed.
 :hyke:

Nationwide drama in the Netherlands sounds tame. :P
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3284 on: September 01, 2014, 09:35:57 PM »
Might be getting a hookup for some M-ket. Love the stuff, but its gotten hard to lay hands on since the UKs wide-ranging ban on arylcyclohexylamine ket and PCP analogs.
Never had PCP itself, but I loved 4-methoxy-PCP and M-ket whilst they were around, and even more so 3-hydroxy-PCP. The new wave of dissociatives based on lefetamine lacks the sedative properties of ket and MXE, instead being strong stimulants. I can't sleep for a long time after doing diphenidine or methoxphenidine, and the solubility of the former is piss poor, although they are good in their own right.