Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120111 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #3120 on: June 23, 2014, 05:52:46 AM »
  Ass Burgers is a widespread problem throught the animal kingdom!   :yarly:

:indeed:

I wonder who vaccinated the groundhog. :autism:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3121 on: June 26, 2014, 12:09:41 AM »
I woke up last night in the early AM, about 3-3:30, feeling parched and with my stomach growling as though it were feeding time at pet's corner, perdition franchise; and went downstairs to see what was to be had.

Laid myself on a veritable feast, 4/5ths of a roast chicken, cold from the fridge, as I prefer it to be cooled right down before I eat them, slathered in some fiery hot habanero sauce, followed by half of one of those big bake-at-home tesco apple pies with double cream, both poured over the pie, then once that was done, I ate the entire rest of the pot, finished that off, then padded out the gaps in the corners of my insides with some of the contents of a vast bag of 'jelly belly' brand jellybeans, the fancy (and pricy) ones that have all the really good different flavors, just to squeeze out any little gaps in my GI system that might have been hiding :D

Before doing anything more than starting with a little nibble at a slice or two of the unfortunate chicken's tits, given an emergency double mastectomy, with chilli on top, I decided to scurry back up to my room and fetch both bong, and something to put in it, for the main reason of inducing the munchies, which I find aside than merely giving me an appetite (which mind you I already had one hell of a big one at the time), hitting the green stuff makes everything eaten finer to savour, makes otherwise poor, meager fare, although tonight's was certainly not, taste good, and turns good hearty nosh  REALLY good and a treat for the senses.

Hit up a quick shot of morphine sulfate, seasoned with a bit, just a little, oxy-10mg and no more until I finished eating, and 100mg cyclizine added to the shot (its a sedating antihistamine, with very considerable efficacy against nausea), just to make sure my stomach didn't end up merely having the promise of such a large pile of grub waved in front of its eyes and then thrown back up :P Got back downstairs w/the first of my bongs to come to hand, torched my bowl, and just before starting my little 3am feast realized I needed a drink, so I checked the fridge and found that I had one last lonesome bottle of ice-cold 'dead crow' bourbon beer from the crate I bought the other day. I was only expecting a choice of either milk or orange squash, so needless to say I was most pleased.

Mmmmm. I feel all sleepy and relaxed now, esp. after getting back upstairs and mixing another 60mg/10/100 morphine, oxy, and cyclizine respectively, along with remembering to take my clonidine, and that there is indeed a sedative I CAN take, in lieu of my chlormethiazole rx (which has a specific potentiating and duration-lengthening effect upon coadministration of alcohol that goes above and beyond the usual ordinary additive effect of depressant with another depressant agent, which can be quite dangerous if not done carefully, if the two are to be consumed together.)

I just remembered now that I have my choice of a couple of different benzos, (a benzodiazepine and thienodiazepine technically speaking, actually), squirreled away 'for a rainy day' as the expression goes. a baggie of etizolam (the thienodiazepine, a little  reminiscent of the AP drug olanzapine, but a GABAergic sedative as many other benzos are rather than a nasty, horrid dopamine D2 receptor antagonist, and stashed away likewise, a good few pyrazolam tablets. Both legal in the UK, as for the pyrazolam, its one of the triazolo-benzodiazepines, related most closely to alprazolam/xanax and halcion/triazolam. Mostly the triazolos are fuckoff potent but very short acting but pyrazolam has the best of both worlds, retaining the heavy duty work capacity of alprazolam and the like, but with a decently respectable duration of action.

I like to keep those around for nights just such as this, after I've had alcohol, or consumed more opioids than I would be comfortable with taking my chlormethiazole script with, and/or as part of my comedown first aid supplies for bringing any lingering overstimulation from my occasional stimulant use, or for after I've finished up with some or other variety of psychedelic and want to reliably and quickly induce a good restoring deep sleep.

Hmm....where the deuce that food all GO? I think I might just go back downstairs, take that chickens leftovers out of the fridge and rip its motherfucking legs off.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3122 on: July 06, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
Kinky Boots on TV.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3123 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:29 AM »
We changed to a new diner for going out for breakfast and today for the first time at this one the waitress remembered I always get the same thing and just looked at me and said 'I know what you want' then turned to my wife
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3124 on: July 13, 2014, 07:31:27 AM »
We changed to a new diner for going out for breakfast and today for the first time at this one the waitress remembered I always get the same thing and just looked at me and said 'I know what you want' then turned to my wife
:thumbup:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3125 on: July 13, 2014, 06:29:41 PM »
I fell back on the wagon.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3126 on: July 13, 2014, 08:22:17 PM »
I found out that I passes my two uni classes; Fourth Year Seminar and Family Relations and Social Development. Failed one of the assignments for Seminar so I thought I would fail the unit. But I must have done ok in the exam.

Next units I will be doing are just fillers in order to get my degree; Intro to Criminology and Intro to Social Media.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3127 on: July 13, 2014, 09:10:11 PM »
I went swimming in a thunderstorm.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3128 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06:29 PM »
I found out that I passes my two uni classes; Fourth Year Seminar and Family Relations and Social Development. Failed one of the assignments for Seminar so I thought I would fail the unit. But I must have done ok in the exam.

Next units I will be doing are just fillers in order to get my degree; Intro to Criminology and Intro to Social Media.

Congratulations.  Feel free to use all of us in your Intro to Criminology course work.  Your papers will be unique and fascinating.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3129 on: July 14, 2014, 04:07:45 PM »
We have a working computer.  Turn around time less than 5 hours.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3130 on: July 14, 2014, 06:17:48 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3131 on: July 14, 2014, 09:53:28 PM »
Welcome back.

Thank you.  And they gave me the one that is crashing so I can take it apart and learn about computers.   :thumbup:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3132 on: July 14, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »

Congratulations.  Feel free to use all of us in your Intro to Criminology course work.  Your papers will be unique and fascinating.

There should be a joke about an Australian taking a criminology course. :P
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3133 on: July 15, 2014, 02:28:22 AM »

:2thumbsup:

What was the problem?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3134 on: July 15, 2014, 02:29:00 AM »
Technically this was yesterday, but our house guests left.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein