Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120141 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #2730 on: April 07, 2014, 10:20:29 PM »
If you're being presented with a warning, DirtDawg, even a final one, that's a very good thing. Didn't really expect that result.

Sorry, but I do not see how being told that you are on your last stand is a good thing.

Realize, this is a very large company that I work for. They can not just fire someone, except for ONE massive infraction, stealing. That is an instant dismissal.

No problem. I would NEVER do that. The only way that a person can be fired, who has not stolen anything from the company, is through a lengthy process of documentation of substandard performance.

The fact that that they have made things up about my activities, then set about hours of research combing through old security video to find proof shows me how determined they are to have me gone.

I just wish I had a recourse aside from the violence I have already taken out on my immediate supervisor. I do regret stopping from pummeling him when I realized he was unconscious. I should have kept bruising him.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:22:40 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2731 on: April 07, 2014, 10:33:36 PM »
It's still fucked up. :(

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2732 on: April 07, 2014, 11:50:24 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2733 on: April 08, 2014, 05:06:37 AM »
If you're being presented with a warning, DirtDawg, even a final one, that's a very good thing. Didn't really expect that result.

Sorry, but I do not see how being told that you are on your last stand is a good thing.

Realize, this is a very large company that I work for. They can not just fire someone, except for ONE massive infraction, stealing. That is an instant dismissal.

No problem. I would NEVER do that. The only way that a person can be fired, who has not stolen anything from the company, is through a lengthy process of documentation of substandard performance.

The fact that that they have made things up about my activities, then set about hours of research combing through old security video to find proof shows me how determined they are to have me gone.

I just wish I had a recourse aside from the violence I have already taken out on my immediate supervisor. I do regret stopping from pummeling him when I realized he was unconscious. I should have kept bruising him.

Most large companies have violence policies and it was surprising both parties weren't dismissed, so just considered it a good thing that didn't happen. Company I work for has a number of things which could result in immediate dismissal; that's one of them. Yes, it's a bad thing to make up lies about you. Still have a job and no legal action as a result; Jack is looking on the bright side.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:10:15 AM by Jack »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2734 on: April 08, 2014, 05:35:28 AM »
Everyone left now for some peace and quiet
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2735 on: April 08, 2014, 06:50:55 AM »

Most large companies have violence policies and it was surprising both parties weren't dismissed, so just considered it a good thing that didn't happen. Company I work for has a number of things which could result in immediate dismissal; that's one of them. Yes, it's a bad thing to make up lies about you. Still have a job and no legal action as a result; Jack is looking on the bright side.

Ya know wut?

I do not even know who Jack is, so I would question your input outright.

But to try to be "friendly,"  Teh altercation between me and my twenty something year old supervisor occurred while we were both off the clock and technically away from the store. The violence we shared was not a part of anything the company can control, however, that asshole could probably have made an issue of it, but hee is too arrogant to think that he needs to have anymore than he already has on me. Hee is smug.

I am sure I am done, but my own desire would be for another altercation. I know that I can punk that fuck any time I want, despite the fact he outways me by forty pounds and has two inches of hieght on me. I won his ass.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2736 on: April 08, 2014, 06:51:37 AM »

Ya know wut?

I do not even know who Jack is, so I would question your input outright.

But to try to be "friendly,"  Teh altercation between me and my twenty something year old supervisor occurred while we were both off the clock and technically away from the store. The violence we shared was not a part of anything the company can control, however, that asshole could probably have made an issue of it, but hee is too arrogant to think that he needs to have anymore than he already has on me. Hee is smug.

I am sure I am done, but my own desire would be for another altercation. I know that I can punk that fuck any time I want, despite the fact he outways me by forty pounds and has two inches of height on me. I own his ass.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:53:28 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2737 on: April 08, 2014, 04:19:16 PM »
My misunderstanding, DirtDawg. Was completely under the impression this happened at work.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2738 on: April 08, 2014, 11:36:35 PM »
Coffee. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2739 on: April 10, 2014, 02:48:28 AM »
My misunderstanding, DirtDawg. Was completely under the impression this happened at work.

It happened at work, in the parking lot, just minutes after we left the building.

So, yeah.

It did NOT happen while we were both "on the clock,"  but it basically happened as a result of our {non}working relationship.

... but stop avoiding my question.  Who the fuck are you and why do you pretend to know me?

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2740 on: April 10, 2014, 04:17:43 AM »

... but stop avoiding my question.  Who the fuck are you and why do you pretend to know me?

Didn't realize you had asked those questions. I'm Jack and I know you about as much as I know anyone here. Which means I don't actually know you; I read your posts and respond to them as much as I do anyone here. Thanks for explaining this wasn't a work altercation, previous posts had given that impression.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2741 on: April 10, 2014, 04:36:44 AM »

Didn't realize you had asked those questions. I'm Jack and I know you about as much as I know anyone here. Which means I don't actually know you; I read your posts and respond to them as much as I do anyone here. Thanks for explaining this wasn't a work altercation, previous posts had given that impression.

Jack is a mysterious flower. :M
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2742 on: April 10, 2014, 04:49:33 AM »

Jack is a mysterious flower. :M

Semicolon is a mysterious mastodon. :M

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2743 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:05 PM »
Watching David dance to rap music.  6 foot 3 inch white guys are hilarious.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2744 on: April 10, 2014, 01:54:32 PM »
  I had an unexpectedly good dental checkup today.  Teeth and gums looked healthy to the hygienist,
   and X-rays showed far fewer trouble spots than I thought I'd have.  I need a few small fillings and then
   some crowns over old root canals, which I already knew I needed.  I will continue to brush and floss!   :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"