Author Topic: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two  (Read 120139 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post something good that happened today, Parts Two
« Reply #2610 on: December 09, 2013, 12:29:01 AM »
And they wouldn't hear an abnormally fat guy get stuck in the chimney? Yeah, right.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2611 on: December 09, 2013, 12:50:40 AM »
And they wouldn't hear an abnormally fat guy get stuck in the chimney? Yeah, right.

Perhaps he opens the flue with a pointed stick, or he covers himself with lard in order to slide down. :dunno:

Didn't we already have this discussion? :GA:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2612 on: December 09, 2013, 02:46:28 AM »

Perhaps he opens the flue with a pointed stick, or he covers himself with lard in order to slide down. :dunno:

With lard he would sizzle nicely, if the fire was still on. Slow roast in the chimney. Dripping fat in the fire. Huge breakfast.
Throw another reindeer on the hearth, in case of many guests. And don't forget to serve the drinks of the sponsor, Coca Cola.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2613 on: December 09, 2013, 03:33:04 AM »

With lard he would sizzle nicely, if the fire was still on. Slow roast in the chimney. Dripping fat in the fire. Huge breakfast.
Throw another reindeer on the hearth, in case of many guests. And don't forget to serve the drinks of the sponsor, Coca Cola.

Disturbing. :plus:

That assumes that the homeowners start fires in their fireplaces despite knowing that Santa will be coming. :M

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2614 on: December 09, 2013, 03:36:15 AM »

That assumes that the homeowners start fires in their fireplaces despite knowing that Santa will be coming. :M

Responsible home owners will keep their house at a minimum temperature in winter, to keep the pipes from freezing.  :M

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2615 on: December 09, 2013, 03:39:58 AM »

Responsible home owners will keep their house at a minimum temperature in winter, to keep the pipes from freezing.  :M

If you heat your home with fireplaces, you probably have more than one. Just leave one unlit, and Santa can come through the chimney with no smoke. :M

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2616 on: December 09, 2013, 03:45:07 AM »

If you heat your home with fireplaces, you probably have more than one. Just leave one unlit, and Santa can come through the chimney with no smoke. :M

Our St Nic has kept up with the changes. In houses without a fireplace, with central heating, kids often place their shoes in the hall, close to the door.
At "pakjesavond" he either knocks on the window, to let you know a bag full of presents is standing in front of the door, or he comes to bring them personally. And he makes poems, for the recipients. Custom made poetry. Nothing beats that.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2617 on: December 09, 2013, 06:09:25 AM »
Good thing happening for me today was that I found out I passed my unit for uni. A bad mark, but I still passed. So relieved I didn't fail because that would mean repeating the unit.

Next year I am doing two units at once. Don't know what I am letting myself in for.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2618 on: December 09, 2013, 06:25:37 AM »
 :santa:

Bah Humbug!  Fed up with the urchin going on and on about bloody christmas and a new xbox i finally snapped and said  "santa is dead, he electrocuted himself on his christmas lights" (which is another bone of contention)

How horrible am i?  bah humbug
It's ok i did say i was joking

the good thing today - i found out i am eligible for a new efficient central heating boiler from govt.   if i can get through the paper work and forms  :chores: 
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2619 on: December 09, 2013, 10:23:36 AM »

Our St Nic has kept up with the changes. In houses without a fireplace, with central heating, kids often place their shoes in the hall, close to the door.
At "pakjesavond" he either knocks on the window, to let you know a bag full of presents is standing in front of the door, or he comes to bring them personally. And he makes poems, for the recipients. Custom made poetry. Nothing beats that.

Fatty fat Americans don't appreciate poetry. :M

What if you're not home? :dunno:

TheoK

« Reply #2620 on: December 09, 2013, 11:22:16 AM »

Not in fatty fat America  :M

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2621 on: December 09, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »

If you are not at home, St Nic will deliver the goods a day early or even a day late. Or, he will bring the gifts to where you are. Sometimes he does make 'mistakes' for the amusement of the children, for no one is perfect, not even St Nic. And then he will drop an extra present for a child in the house of a grandparent or friend. It just happens.

St Nic is less fat than Santa, that's because he has not been raised on Coca Cola.  :M

TheoK

« Reply #2622 on: December 09, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »
 :plus:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2623 on: December 09, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »

Not in fatty fat America  :M

We need good hearing to catch a wild cheeseburger in its natural habitat. :M

If you are not at home, St Nic will deliver the goods a day early or even a day late. Or, he will bring the gifts to where you are. Sometimes he does make 'mistakes' for the amusement of the children, for no one is perfect, not even St Nic. And then he will drop an extra present for a child in the house of a grandparent or friend. It just happens.

St Nic is less fat than Santa, that's because he has not been raised on Coca Cola.  :M

Santa drinks milk and eats cookies. :M

In various stores or malls, children can find Santa's helpers (who are dressed like Santa). There are opportunities for children to speak with Santa and tell him what they want, or to get their pictures taken with him.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2624 on: December 11, 2013, 12:15:45 AM »

Probably, but this is I2. Wait and see, it will soon about what Caesar would have done in that chimney.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein