Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14719 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #270 on: October 14, 2011, 05:29:53 AM »
have better things to do with them anyway.

- can't say i have ever had a ruler handy at the
relevant time.
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: October 14, 2011, 05:41:24 AM »
cool,   'V' it is then...

...back to winkeys....if i had one i wouldn't bother measuring
it either.   I would cut holes in my pockets so i could tinker
about with it all day long.

...have observed many men having a quick fiddle in public
places.  I assume it is thereputic.

Some just give it a very quick nudge, as if perhaps to check
it is still there,  others have a right good ferret around.  Readjusting i assume.
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:48 AM »
So,  V,  you are spanish?  or just live there?

I have some family in Huercal Overa.  They bask
in the sunshine all year and come back at
xmas to tease me about my pale and pasty
complexion  >:D
blah blah blah

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2011, 07:11:48 AM »
So,  V,  you are spanish?  or just live there?

I have some family in Huercal Overa.  They bask
in the sunshine all year and come back at
xmas to tease me about my pale and pasty
complexion  >:D
Im spanish born in Seville and lived there most of my life(couple of stays abroad).
Huercal overa cool, my grandfather is from almeria(dont know the exact place but not the city itself)and he tries to go there to visit his family there whenever he cans.

Glad to hear that you at least have a laugh about the lack of sun where you live.  Where do you live if you dont mind me asking(or should this be posted at your thread).

Thanks for making an effort trying to make me feel welcome here but theres no need to do that.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2011, 07:16:02 AM »

3 Never measured my penis(Who does that?)

Every man alive, ever.
:agreed:

I've never measured mine , never seen the point in it really.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2011, 07:39:17 AM »
Thanks for making an effort trying to make me feel welcome here but theres no need to do that.

That's just Bodie being Bodie.  She's nice and friendly and a sweet gal.  You will find that almost nobody here has a hidden agenda or ulterior motives. :)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2011, 07:40:01 AM »

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #277 on: October 14, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »

That's just Bodie being Bodie.  She's nice and friendly and a sweet gal.  You will find that almost nobody here has a hidden agenda or ulterior motives. :)
While we are being honest:
may I ask what are those corpses doing on the floor?. Everyone knows that is not the proper way to hide a murder.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #278 on: October 14, 2011, 07:53:09 AM »

Every man alive, ever.

:lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lies:

For once I'm actually being honest , I'm a very innocent Squid at heart.  :angel:

:zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: October 14, 2011, 09:26:10 AM »

Well it's all part of a much bigger plan...consisting of luring the
decent mods away from WP and converting them to our noble cause "just head towards the light V,  and don't look back" 
*lots of Vincent Price style laughter*

No, in reality,  we get a few people join,  some post, some don't.  Some just breeze in unnoticed by myself.  Occasionally someone will join and i think
straight away,  yay they will be good here, or they will fit here.  If i get that vibe i make a bigger effort to be nice.  I try to be nice to everyone as a rule.  I don't get into the 'flaming' stuff ever,  and callouts are not for me.  I am too agreeable.  Lots of different moulds fit in here V, and i did think you
would be a good addition.  We are also lacking members in the Mediterranean dept.

You probably wonder why i get called Bodie even though you know from fb my name is Teresa.  Bodaccea is my registered username here.  Same at WP where i have made 9 posts i think!  I was having a 'pirate' moment and changed it to 'English Privateer' 

Oh and i am from Birmingham in the UK.  I live right by the old Austin/Rover
car factory and yes it's a lovely view :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #280 on: October 14, 2011, 09:42:23 AM »
Spongy, do not look for backstabbing or sneaky skullduggery here. The reason that kind of behaviour exists is because people have to fear a reprisal fro a direct attack. they fear banning or censrship.
Here we do not.
Here, IF you try and be subtle or sneaky you will be lined up and hit in the face from in front. The mods and admin will do nothing.
That said, ironically there is safety there too. There is no need for false pretense and sly undermining.
If you have an issue with someone you are perfectly OK to say "Al you are a dickhead. Biggest Dickhead I have seen around the Autistic community. I think you are a hypocritical, lying, conniving, worthless sack of shit and likely a pedophile to boot." would not be nice. Would you get banned for this? No. Would you have me lodge my size 10's in your rectal cavity? More than likely. Would anyone here jump to my defence? No. They are all likely to open a peanut gallery and post 'Holy shit, this will not end well" and pass popcorn. This is the truth of things. It is recognising the difference in this approach which will allow you to see past the whole "what happens on forums mindset".
The other side of the ledger, IF someone attacks you and you think you can cast down their claims and backfoot them, do it! no one will REALLY care if you win or lose, they will simply be interested in you having a go and how you carry yourself. Sounds weird but it is true. act like a dropkick or drop your bundle or post inconsequentialities and they will not be impressed but if you hang tough and give your all, people will respect that.
don't want to fight? You will not be alone here. most people do not surprisingly.
Oh, what is you make a mistake??? Apologise. Look around here and see here who is not a spazz. All of us are. we accept people fuck up. We all do. Man up and you will get kudos.
See there is a great deal of merit in the culture here, it is just a bit different (and dysfunctional) but then so are we.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #281 on: October 14, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »
Al  Sweargen we already had a bit of a talk on the chat and I know that Im going to need to start behaving in a less dormat manner, its one of the reasons I even considered joining here.

Having said that while I understand that I need to work on things I also understand that if I want this change to last I need to do it step by step and it wont happen overnight,so I´d be very happy if you allowed me to do things at my own pace.   

When I joined wp I was just a guy with no knowledge about how that board worked and it took me some time to get the hang of things but I like to think that Ive done a huge improvement because I now feel far more comfortable there.  I had some misconceptions about this place but as MLA says Ive been interacting with a few of you and Im trying to learn from my mistakes, it just may take me a while.

You seem like a wise person so I appreciate that you are taking the time to give me some advice but I may not be able to apply it until some days have passed(still assimilating that not all of you are bullies that are plotting against wp)

eris

« Reply #282 on: October 14, 2011, 10:00:14 AM »
Well I think that what he means is that you dont need to work on .... anything

You can be yourself here and people will say thing to you directly and not be sneaky. Here someone can tell you to fuck off and eat a dick . So if someone is mad at you they will say so and not be sneaky about it.

And the comfort and safety in that is that our friendships are sincere and not forced.

P7PSP

« Reply #283 on: October 14, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »

Every man alive, ever.

Point? I don't suppose you would unless it's an anteater. Mine is a helmet, no point.  :viking:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #284 on: October 14, 2011, 10:06:34 AM »
Well I think that what he means is that you dont need to work on .... anything

You can be yourself here and people will say thing to you directly and not be sneaky. Here someone can tell you to fuck off and eat a dick . So if someone is mad at you they will say so and not be sneaky about it.

And the comfort and safety in that is that our friendships are sincere and not forced.
He may not have said anything but I have issues confronting others irl and I believe that trying to approach a somewhat combative attitude could be helpfull on this area and I could learn a few things from it without getting as wounded as I would if it happened irl.