Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14723 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).

What do you think of your new custom title, "Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite?"

I noticed your personal text and thought that the custom title went along with that theme, but it can be changed.
I wasnt aware of the fag of the Aspie Elite being added but I dont think it sounds that bad.

I´ll be staying here for a while(cant say I´ll keep up with my daily post count though). Callaway´s cookies are hard to pass on and as MLA stated I  did learn quite a bit about your attitude on chat and things have improved in this area.
Calavera sorry to hear you had issues with a_w.
Jack thanks for telling me what my nickname sounds like and yes I think I´ll try to stop becoming  a mediator(see what I was telling you all before about having a thing for lost causes?)
English Privateer thanks for the help and yes Im aware that alex has his own issues(as did a_w)and I´ll be sure to quit as soon as Im expected to just follow around whatever he says.

It's kind of silly because WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite was MLA's first custom title here since he was a moderator on WP when he joined.

Sometimes when we get new members, people ask them, "Are you a WPfag or an AFFfag?" which means, "Are you a member of WP or a member of AFF?"

The "Aspie Elite" part is another silly joke that sort of stuck when this bitter guy we call our 'recruitment chairman' accused Odeon and Dunc of being part of a 'socially-able aspergic elite' because they had also been asked to be moderators on other AS sites.  So we started the Aspie Elite as a sort of show of solidarity with them.
I wasnt aware MLA used a similar joke, I´ll think of something else.
Glad to hear theres a little backstory to the title and that you are supportive of those that are attacked.

Rod´s story was a bit frightnening but I guess it depends on how you act around others before being attacked.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

eris

« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2011, 10:37:49 PM »
Well, now that spongy decided to stay and talk abot things other than boring WP, now is the time for some good Q&A

Do you believe in the tangible existence of matter ?

Have you ever known who was calling you before you answered the telephone ?

How long, in inches, is your erect penis ?

Do you like tall, Dominant women ?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
Adding "fag" to the end of words is typical chanspeak. There's no actual offence intended at all, most often it's just trolling. If anything it's a good screening process for here too. If people get utterly offended, then they will find it difficult to stay here, if they see it as a joke or shrug it off as nothing, they'll be fine.

Have you've heard of or being to places like Encyclopaedia Dramatica, SomethingAwful and/or 4chan by the way?
While Im a newfag and I havent joined 4chan or either of those sites I believe I can triforce quite well
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »
Well, now that spongy decided to stay and talk abot things other than boring WP, now is the time for some good Q&A

Do you believe in the tangible existence of matter ?

Have you ever known who was calling you before you answered the telephone ?

How long, in inches, is your erect penis ?

Do you like tall, Dominant women ?
Yes I believe in the tangible existance of matter.
No. But Ive been able to do that with IMs(it isnt a big pool so its not hard to take a guess if you learn someone elses routine)
3 Never measured my penis(Who does that?)

eris

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2011, 10:47:22 PM »
If I had a penis I would measure it daily.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »

Every man alive, ever.

eris

« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2011, 10:48:08 PM »
I guess he doesn't like tall, Dominant women.

Osensitive1

« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2011, 10:52:33 PM »

Every man alive, ever.
The ancient egyptians had to measure their penis in cubit, which must have been bad for them having to refer to their penis length in fractions or decimals.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2011, 10:54:44 PM »
Sorry I missed that.

Im a sucker for niceness(yes Im aware its like the most common trait ever and something is very wrong in me) so it´d depend on this dominant female attitude towards others.

P7PSP

« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2011, 10:57:10 PM »

Sorry I missed that.

Im a sucker for niceness(yes Im aware its like the most common trait ever and something is very wrong in me) so it´d depend on this dominant female attitude towards others.

So a nice, dominant woman? One who asks you nicely in a sweet voice to lick the toilet clean?

eris

« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
Well, shes a nice girl. Falls in love too easily. But will spit right into your mouth, slap you silly, and lock your dick up in a chastity belt.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2011, 11:00:25 PM »

Sorry I missed that.

So a nice, dominant woman? One who asks you nicely in a sweet voice to lick the toilet clean?
Stop right there, Im starting to wet myself :LOL: and I need to get going for class in no time

eris

« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2011, 11:01:35 PM »
that made you wet yourself ?

I dont think you think that means what I think that means.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
that made you wet yourself ?

I dont think you think that means what I think that means.
It was a joke hence the added smiley.