Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14714 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2011, 09:05:07 AM »
What do you think of gay people Spongy?

It's not that complicated.  What's taking so long?
I dont have an issue with them.
Im at a class so I do have an issue with the pictures youve provided and had to find a way to get around them.

Good answer.  :zoinks:

Oh and as for the tit rule:

:trollface:

Oh god... I'm sorry but  :minusevil: You're being too cruel. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2011, 09:33:14 AM »

Is allwhite okay with that?

Im at a class so I do have an issue with the pictures youve provided and had to find a way to get around them.

You do know you just asked for pictures of gaping assholes to follow you everywhere you post now? ;)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2011, 09:35:45 AM »
Will address every issue that was brought up as soon as Im done here.
same way alex doesnt have to agree with everything I  say I have some dissagreements with my friends.The gay issue was never brought up by her but she was quite a religious fanatic so it wouldnt surprise me.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2011, 09:37:01 AM »
Will address every issue that was brought up as soon as Im done here.
same way alex doesnt have to agree with everything I  say I have some dissagreements with my friends.The gay issue was never brought up by her but she was quite a religious fanatic so it wouldnt surprise me.

She had fewer than 10 posts when she PMed me asking is she would be banned if she went into the LGBT forum and told them all they were going to hell.  She also wanted explicit permission to use the word "faggot".

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2011, 09:40:16 AM »

Good answer.  :zoinks:

Oh and as for the tit rule:

:trollface:

Oh god... I'm sorry but  :minusevil: You're being too cruel. :laugh:

Bastard.  :grrr:  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
It depends on who does your DNS. AFF used to be with 1&1, and they didn't even inform us, just poisoned our DNS. We switched to GoDaddy immediately, though it took a couple of days to converge. Fucking annoying.

Moral of the story; Don't use 1&1, because they're fucking shit.

I meant in court, not on an ISP bureaucrat's desk :)

So wait, was there an actual court case involving Alex years ago regarding something about copyright? ???

His lawyer daddy got involved, yes.  I don't think it actually made it to trial, but there was a case.

Doesn't need to go to court to take down a website. Seriously, fuck the DMCA.

If you've got your hosting with your DNS provider, and they get a DMCA, you can lose the whole goddamned website with no recourse; It's only because we owned our hosting at the time that Timetard didn't go after the whole site and ownership* thereof.

*He'd bragged offsite that he'd taken us down and expected to get ownership of the site and domain transferred to him via shenanigans. He's a fucking moron.

Rule of thumb: NEVER register a domain where you have your site hosted.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »
MLA Thanks for the sarcastic comment about me being able to sort things but I think that this is probably going to be my last post(my apologies to those that are enjoying the show).

@parts I didnt include myself at that statement because I thought that the description about the amount of time I spent trying to take care of the site was already clear enough about my intentions. 
Yes it does bother me that alex gets the credit for the work others are doing but its just life.    Nike hired a designer to make their logo, this work is worldwide recognised as their sign and theres not a single mention to who created it(apparently all she got an expensive ring with the sign)
I believe that autism speaks has done quite some improvement on this past year and while Im not sure about how much they are involved I believe that if things are improving at Autism Speaks we should all embrace the involvement they have on wp.

Sorry but this thread is already generating too much attention towards me and getting one on one with someone I dont know doesnt seem to be the way to sort this out.

@MidLifeAspie considering that Ive received several pms where others apologized for your behaviour and asked me to try to work things out with you I can assure you that Im not the only one with a different opinión towards what flaming is.

@Calavera and MidLifeAspie yes a_w had her issues(as does everyone if you ask me)however she didnt try to impose her views on me at any time and she was honestly a nice person if you were able to look past her religious stuff/her fear of being attacked( as its proven by the fact that she has been mentioned at several of those who do you miss? threads)
@Eris I´ll keep that in mind next time Im at a  boring class.

@MLA As you said yesterday you are just saying words and could be making them up however I´ll believe you and again she was highly involved in religion and had some pretty strong views. The faggot thing seems odd since she approached me recently asking me to stop using the word b****(yes I did use the stars at the time). Apparently everyone knows what the stars are for and theres a rule against bad language on wp that I should follow even though its overlooked by most people.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »
It depends on who does your DNS. AFF used to be with 1&1, and they didn't even inform us, just poisoned our DNS. We switched to GoDaddy immediately, though it took a couple of days to converge. Fucking annoying.

So wait, was there an actual court case involving Alex years ago regarding something about copyright? ???

His lawyer daddy got involved, yes.  I don't think it actually made it to trial, but there was a case.

If you've got your hosting with your DNS provider, and they get a DMCA, you can lose the whole goddamned website with no recourse; It's only because we owned our hosting at the time that Timetard didn't go after the whole site and ownership* thereof.

*He'd bragged offsite that he'd taken us down and expected to get ownership of the site and domain transferred to him via shenanigans. He's a fucking moron.

Abso-fucking-loutely correct. Honestly, I think that if we'd had our hosting with 1&1, Timetard may well have fooled them into handing the whole shebang over. It took legal threats to get them to fuck off as it was.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »

Abso-fucking-loutely correct. Honestly, I think that if we'd had our hosting with 1&1, Timetard may well have fooled them into handing the whole shebang over. It took legal threats to get them to fuck off as it was.

I can just imagine what would have happened if that was the case.  :thumbdn:

Although on the plus side Aspies For Submission would have rose from the dead.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

eris

« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2011, 11:54:14 AM »
aspies for submission ?

someone please please explain this to me

midlifeaspie

« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2011, 11:55:17 AM »
aspies for submission ?

You just went looking for this site, didn't you?  :laugh:

If not, maybe you should create it yourself.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »
aspies for submission ?

:lol:

It was a running joke , Timelulz called AFF "Aspies For Submission" after being banned, on his own site he made a rant about it and a member of our site (Called Rayne on here) made a piss take of his rant , and a massive parody thread ensued which turned into a mock BDSM orgy pretty much.

Was a very very funny thread , may it RIP.  :'(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »
You should have joined under an assumed name if you really wanted to see how things work here. Another thought would be trying not to restrict your topics to only WP or people will only see you as that,  there is so much more to post about.   MLA did much of the same thing when he first joined and was given much of the same treatment you are currently although nobody here had the familiarity with the current mods and goings on at wp as he does
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

eris

« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »
:D

midlifeaspie

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2011, 12:00:44 PM »
Spongy and I are in chat if anyone wants to join.  He isn't talking yet, but we can pull him out of his shell :)