Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14712 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »
I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

Is this a practise that continues? You do know that was WRONG of those particular mods to do right? The rules and the TOS don't apply outside of WP. While you think it's unethical and a breach of that person's trust, it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES!!

Question: Do current WP members who are here have to censor themselves on I2 now that you and the other mods are watching us?
As it was replied to Oddball yesterday this board has its own admins and those are the ones that should take care of things that happen here.

Having said that I´d advice you to keep a low profile if you are planning on doing an attack on a certain member because otherwise we´d be prepared to defend that member and ban your  account/sockpuppets immediately
Thought sinnocent was talking about posting here, pms from wp mods.

eris

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:43 PM »
that's not an answer

if someone is to say something about someone/something HERE will they get in trouble at WP for what they say HERE

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
Uh, he deleted the whole thread, though. Why not just that controversial post?
If im not mistaken theres a new post to talk about the same subject that has been stickied because the mod team understands that its a serious issue
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:34 PM »
I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

Is this a practise that continues? You do know that was WRONG of those particular mods to do right? The rules and the TOS don't apply outside of WP. While you think it's unethical and a breach of that person's trust, it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES!!

Question: Do current WP members who are here have to censor themselves on I2 now that you and the other mods are watching us?
As it was replied to Oddball yesterday this board has its own admins and those are the ones that should take care of things that happen here.

Having said that I´d advice you to keep a low profile if you are planning on doing an attack on a certain member because otherwise we´d be prepared to defend that member and ban your  account/sockpuppets immediately
I believe that censoring herself meant that she had to stop attacking other members or something.

Im not fond of the banning because they published a pm and as far as Im concerned hyperlexian and Moog believe that what happens here should stay here(unless a banned member started bragging about sending a pm to a mod from one of his buddies accounts on which case I doubt their accounts will stay long at wp.)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2011, 11:39:03 PM »
The mod team understands that, but Alex himself didn't.

Being the selfish narcissistic twat that he is, he removed the whole thread only thinking about protecting his own image without a care for any victim of domestic abuse who sought support through that thread.

Yes, there's another thread now for that (thanks to Sinnocent, by the way), but that's really missing the point. Besides, all potentially helpful posts in that previous thread are gone now.

Not interrogating you about this as you're not involved in this, but you have to admit this wasn't right the way it was carried out.

Osensitive1

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2011, 11:41:23 PM »

I believe that censoring herself meant that she had to stop attacking other members or something.

Im not fond of the banning because they published a pm and as far as Im concerned hyperlexian and Moog believe that what happens here should stay here(unless a banned member started bragging about sending a pm to a mod from one of his buddies accounts on which case I doubt their accounts will stay long at wp.)
She responded directly to your comment about members being banned for posting pm exchanges with mods outside of wp. Can't speak for her but it seems logical that what she's talking about. This response addresses it better. Thanks.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »
The mod team understands that, but Alex himself didn't.

Being the selfish narcissistic twat that he is, he removed the whole thread only thinking about protecting his own image without a care for any victim of domestic abuse who sought support through that thread.

Yes, there's another thread now for that (thanks to Sinnocent, by the way), but that's really missing the point. Besides, all potentially helpful posts in that previous thread are gone now.

Not interrogating you about this as you're not involved in this, but you have to admit this wasn't right the way it was carried out.
As I stated on my first response alex has a history of looking for his own benefit and posting that on his board wasnt a wise move.

Osensitive1

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »
It has been there for years. Removing it wasn't a wise move.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2011, 11:44:29 PM »

Exactly, it makes it appear as if it's a cover up from his past.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
Uh, he deleted the whole thread, though. Why not just that controversial post?
The why of the matter is simple. The post was noticed because it was quoted and brought current. It was an old post in a very old thread. Deleting the entire thread is easier than searching the entire thread to see if it had ever been quoted before.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2011, 12:31:52 AM »

I have never in my history on WP (all 5 1/2 years of it btw) made a sockpuppet account to harrass anybody. This is the point I don't like, despite being well behaved WP members posting here they still get painted with the troll/bully brush, merely due to the mods own fervent dislike of this place. Maku was so close to banning Bint before she even made here first post simply because she was from here. She had no ill intents, she went on to make several hundred posts!

MLA got banned for "being negative", which says to me that it's possible to get banned for simply being an "antagonist" to the WP community, even if you're a rule abiding one.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2011, 12:52:16 AM »
WP stuff bores me :yawn:

can we go back to probing the newbie in our usual manner?
blah blah blah

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2011, 12:53:47 AM »
I have never created a sockpuppet either to attack members nor to troll. Spokane Girl was the only alternate account I had ever created and then League Girl after that account and likedcalico got deleted.

I am blamed for other accounts that got created and I found out who did spokane but who the hell created SpokaneGirl2 and what other accounts had been created that the mods thought was me? Then I find out that lot of WP rules I broke and kept breaking were supposedly what I did here. Maybe none of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't register here nor at Zomg. Of course they thought my husband's was mine but I don't care about that account because he only made one post with it and never participated on WP after he registered that account. He thought he had to create an account to see the forum when I asked him to show me the posts from the thread about my birthday. Then he posted with it once about two years later when I showed him my thread I created called "My husband hates this" or boyfriend. I don't remember. It was about me hanging these inflatable toys from the fair on the chandler in the dining room.

But that is all history now and I hope we won't get any new mods who be that corrupt. Paranoid is what. 

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2011, 12:59:31 AM »
I didnt say that he did a wise move at any time,I just said that he reacted on his usual manner.

Oddball/Sinnocent I understand that you two may have had issues with previous wp moderators but MLA seems like a nice guy and he was a moderator as well so same way Ive been asked to leave preconceived notions I´d be very happy if you both were able to do the same.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2011, 01:04:33 AM »
WP stuff bores me :yawn:

can we go back to probing the newbie in our usual manner?

Why bother he already stated he was not staying, WP is all he seems to be good for. If on the other hand he planed on sticking around perhaps. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw