Educational

Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14756 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
Speaking of the domestic abuse thread though - how do you feel about working for an unstable guy who beats on his girlfriend?  How do you feel about the money that Alex is making off of the work you are doing when he contributes nothing at all of his own to the place?  How do you feel about the secret agents from Autism Speaks that are on the board?  How do you feel about all the secret moderators with 10 or fewer posts?  How do you feel about Alex making whatever girl he is trying to bed that week into a new moderator?  How do you feel about Alex undoing decisions you make as a group (of course this is assuming you ever work as a group right now) and not even bothering to tell you he has done so?  How do you feel about all the employees at Sliqua who keep showing up as mods and admins?

In general, how do you like the job so far?
I feel that if that was the case she´d have filled a report about it instead of making a post in a public thread about it.   I havent heard anything about a report being filled therefore I have my doubts towards the veracity of her claims.
He was the site´s creator and he is the one that pays all the costs so I dont see why he shouldnt be able to do this(Having said that if I created my own forum I´d try to get as involved in it as possible to make sure that there are no issues but this si up to him and he has chosen not to do so).

Havent interacted with ay secret agent from autism speaks so I cant speak for that.

As far as Im concerned the only active female moderator at the moment is hyperlexian and while some members have tried to get involved with her alex doesnt seem to be one of them.

Hasnt undone any decisions yet so I dont know how I´d feel about that.

The employers at sliqua have been quite helpfull finding information about a certain IP we are looking into...so I have no reason to be wary of them.

I think that it's a mistake to think that the only legitimate cases of abuse are those where a police report has been filed.  I think that most incidents of domestic partner abuse are unreported.
I understand that sometimes the partners are too scared to file a report... but if the partner felt that she could speak about it on a forum she could have also filled a report.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »
Im not going to provide screenies of our conversations because they happened through PMs and I respect the private part of that word too much to do this.

That's bullshit because the conversation happened between two people, and I am giving you permission. You aren't violating my privacy.

If someone has been acting in a way that breaks the rules/refuses to address the issue when a mod comfronts him about it/says that he doesnt mind being banned to another member this member has been given a fair chance of a hearing and has refused to speak, there are several ways of working around this one and someone  else(dont have ban tools yet) thought that banning you was acceptable.

And yet you spout about that you like second chances, etc.  I was banned after calling one member one name and refusing to apologize.  That name btw was "paranoid".  You banned an ex-mod because he called someone paranoid and didn't kowtow when confronted about it.  Does this sound like a healthy environment to you?  Or is it more possible that, as I suggested before, this person whose name you won't use (but we all know that Moog is the only one left active with the ban tool and he admitted that he tried again and again to ban me and it wouldn't take) is trying to consolidate his little fiefdom by eliminating all dissenting voices from former members with inside information about how the place used to be run?

Going to sleep now, hope that you can find another interesting member you can question.

So now you know how this place works and you have learned why weak people don't last here.  This is advanced internet over here bucko.  Don't show back up until you can run with the big dogs.  Sleep tight :)
Again this exchange happened in a private manner and I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

I approached other mods about your case before getting involved and the first response I got was that you were a basket case and I shouldnt get involved with you(and I made you aware of that by saying that I was one of the few members that still had some respect for you on the public boards).

I believe that you could be reinstalled in wp if you were interested on being and promised to leave keet alone because you only broke that rule however I still have no access to the mod tools at the moment and Im not sure when alex is going to do that so any talk about it right now is pointless.  Not sure about what happened with Moog but TallyMan was also an active mod with a ban tool at the time.

As for getting involved here Im only trying to explain my actions because as I mentioned previously Ive been asking a certain person to do that for quite a while and it seemed hypocritical of me not to do the same thing. Dont worry I have no interest on becoming an active member here so I wont bother learning the propper attitude...

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »
My decision to not hang out here for long was made long before I made my first post/account.

What was that you were saying about preconceptions?  :hahaha:
Its not a preconception its just that I know that I wont be able to handle wp/fb community/this/studies at the same time and this just isnt a priority to me.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).

Hi Spongy.

:welcome:

What part of the world are you from?
Im from Spain

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2011, 11:11:22 PM »
I noticed he made a comment on facebook about how people were making fun of his clothes here. I am the only one that said anything similar to that, and i didnt really mean to make fun of his clothes I just thought he was trying really really hard to look like a nerd. I didnt mean to SCARE him.

And when I logged in, he logged out. Immediatly :D

i'm a big scary woof !

BARK BARK

:puppy:
I was just making a reference to how vapid this discussion about me was.
Dont worry Im not afraid of you(yet) and I hope that we can interact in the boards soon

midlifeaspie

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
Again this exchange happened in a private manner and I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

You think you are going to be banned from here?  Or you think that WP is so literal that they would ban you for posting a PM that I am asking you to post?

I approached other mods about your case before getting involved and the first response I got was that you were a basket case and I shouldnt get involved with you(and I made you aware of that by saying that I was one of the few members that still had some respect for you on the public boards).

The only mod that has ever had any interaction with me there is the one attempting to consolidate his kingdom.  Very sane and normal fellow that one, and entirely believable.

Dont worry I have no interest on becoming an active member here so I wont bother learning the propper attitude...

Why would we be worried about little old you?  :dunno:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.

I guess he really didnt mean that. I think he means " ask whatever is on your mind as long as it is appropriate and something I wanted to answer"

'Snot the way this place works, sploogy.

He definitely didn't mean that.  He thought he was logging into something like The Haven I guess :)
No.
I came here to explain myself so I actually meant that you can ask whatever question is on your mind?.
Having said that the OP also states that I dont have the answer to every question and he has been questioning me about other mods and their motives which just doesnt happen to be one of my topics of interest so my answers have been limited by my knowledge on this areas.

eris

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
I noticed he made a comment on facebook about how people were making fun of his clothes here. I am the only one that said anything similar to that, and i didnt really mean to make fun of his clothes I just thought he was trying really really hard to look like a nerd. I didnt mean to SCARE him.

And when I logged in, he logged out. Immediatly :D

i'm a big scary woof !

BARK BARK

:puppy:
I was just making a reference to how vapid this discussion about me was.
Dont worry Im not afraid of you(yet) and I hope that we can interact in the boards soon

the discussion about you was vapid because we really honestly didn't care about your part in it too much.  this is really steve just acting out and us laughing at him. people will welcome you here, but this isnt even the best drama this week and wp talk gets old

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:35 PM »
Speaking of the domestic abuse thread though - how do you feel about working for an unstable guy who beats on his girlfriend?  How do you feel about the money that Alex is making off of the work you are doing when he contributes nothing at all of his own to the place?  How do you feel about the secret agents from Autism Speaks that are on the board?  How do you feel about all the secret moderators with 10 or fewer posts?  How do you feel about Alex making whatever girl he is trying to bed that week into a new moderator?  How do you feel about Alex undoing decisions you make as a group (of course this is assuming you ever work as a group right now) and not even bothering to tell you he has done so?  How do you feel about all the employees at Sliqua who keep showing up as mods and admins?

I feel that if that was the case she´d have filled a report about it instead of making a post in a public thread about it.   I havent heard anything about a report being filled therefore I have my doubts towards the veracity of her claims.
He was the site´s creator and he is the one that pays all the costs so I dont see why he shouldnt be able to do this(Having said that if I created my own forum I´d try to get as involved in it as possible to make sure that there are no issues but this si up to him and he has chosen not to do so).

Havent interacted with ay secret agent from autism speaks so I cant speak for that.

As far as Im concerned the only active female moderator at the moment is hyperlexian and while some members have tried to get involved with her alex doesnt seem to be one of them.

The employers at sliqua have been quite helpfull finding information about a certain IP we are looking into...so I have no reason to be wary of them.

I think that it's a mistake to think that the only legitimate cases of abuse are those where a police report has been filed.  I think that most incidents of domestic partner abuse are unreported.
I understand that sometimes the partners are too scared to file a report... but if the partner felt that she could speak about it on a forum she could have also filled a report.

She sounded like she was just telling the truth to me.  She said that she was almost catatonic after it happened and it didn't sound like she was in a fit state to file a report.  She posted about the incident quite some time after it happened and I don't think that there's any point in filing a police report a long time after an incident here.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »

You think you are going to be banned from here?  Or you think that WP is so literal that they would ban you for posting a PM that I am asking you to post?
I just dont think it would be ethical to do the same thing that got other members banned, thats all.

The only mod that has ever had any interaction with me there is the one attempting to consolidate his kingdom.  Very sane and normal fellow that one, and entirely believable.
Im sorry but again my knowledge of your situation with Moog is extremely limited and I just woke up so I havent looked for your mod log(probably in sand) will make sure I read it once you stop questioning me.
Dont worry I have no interest on becoming an active member here so I wont bother learning the propper attitude...

Why would we be worried about little old you?  :dunno:
You re more than free to approach an admin and ask them to ban me if you have any doubts about my intentons, I already explained myself and that was the point of joining here

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »
I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

Is this a practise that continues? You do know that was WRONG of those particular mods to do right? The rules and the TOS don't apply outside of WP. While you think it's unethical and a breach of that person's trust, it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES!!

Question: Do current WP members who are here have to censor themselves on I2 now that you and the other mods are watching us?

eris

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »

Question: Do current WP members who are here have to censor themselves on I2 now that you and the other mods are watching us?

I want to know, too.

If someone here says something bad about WP or its members, can they get in trouble for that over at wp ?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:28:06 PM by eris »

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:00 PM »

She sounded like she was just telling the truth to me.  She said that she was almost catatonic after it happened and it didn't sound like she was in a fit state to file a report.  She posted about the incident quite some time after it happened and I don't think that there's any point in filing a police report a long time after an incident here.
You are probably right. however alex has a thing against personal accusations and posting about him being abusive on his own board was asking that post to dissapear(considering his previous attitude towards this kind of things).

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2011, 11:28:10 PM »
Uh, he deleted the whole thread, though. Why not just that controversial post?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:02 PM »
I dont think that it would be ethical to post it considering that some members have been banned in the past for posting pm exchanges with mods elsewhere.

Is this a practise that continues? You do know that was WRONG of those particular mods to do right? The rules and the TOS don't apply outside of WP. While you think it's unethical and a breach of that person's trust, it's NOT AGAINST THE RULES!!

As it was replied to Oddball yesterday this board has its own admins and those are the ones that should take care of things that happen here.

Having said that I´d advice you to keep a low profile if you are planning on doing an attack on a certain member because otherwise we´d be prepared to defend that member and ban your  account/sockpuppets immediately