Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20901 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #855 on: October 17, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
And I can see not being able to control swearing with a head injury, but I dont think that really translated to TYPING swear words. People with tourettes dont type FUCK SHIT BITCH TITS every few words.

Binty

« Reply #856 on: October 17, 2011, 09:45:52 AM »
Shawn Gorton Or maybe an alter-ego that knows of Rod's existance?
5 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Shawn, I was being facetious when I said I was old. I hope you're not saying I am a lunatic on the basis of comments by people who don't know me and who wish to set themselves up as armchair psychiatrists. Ask them if any of them have done the 7 year course, plus the internship and setting themselves up in business as a psychiatrist. I'll bet it is none of them. I have known Rod for 14 years or so and have never seen him so worked up as he has been since joining I2. I now wish I had never heard of the site - his getting involved there has brought only misery to both of us.
5 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton Carmel...I don't know who to believe...Someone tell me who's right and who's wrong already...
3 minutes ago

Kristine Kelly What did she say ?
2 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Shawn, the trouble is, I will be branded a liar if I tell the truth. You could PM me if you wish because if I answer here, those harpies will descend and rip into anything I say.
about a minute ago

Binty

« Reply #857 on: October 17, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »
Shawn Gorton Sorry Carmel.
2 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones That's okay.
2 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton I mean they only wish to know what you have said.
about a minute ago

Carmel Anne Jones They'd have to unblock me to do that.
A few seconds ago

Shawn Gorton Or have someone tell them exactly what you said.

The stupid old witch is still saying that you guys have HER blocked!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #858 on: October 17, 2011, 10:07:40 AM »
But how does the block system work on Facebook exactly? It is when you block someone, they can't see any of your messages, right?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #859 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
But how does the block system work on Facebook exactly? It is when you block someone, they can't see any of your messages, right?

They cant see your messages and you cant see theirs. You cant view their page and they cant see yours. You cant search them, says they wont exist.

they no longer.... EXIST :O

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #860 on: October 17, 2011, 10:14:55 AM »

They cant see your messages and you cant see theirs. You cant view their page and they cant see yours. You cant search them, says they wont exist.

they no longer.... EXIST :O

If that's the case, then clearly this thread is being watched. Because if they've blocked you, how do they know what you're saying then? In fact how would you be able to quote anything at all from each other if you or they have blocked at some point? :-\
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Binty

« Reply #861 on: October 17, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »
I think this thread should be moved to the Ginseng forum, that way it's still accessible just not to the guests.

eris

« Reply #862 on: October 17, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
Shawn and a few I2 spies are telling me exactly what they are saying.

And of course they are reading this thread :D

Binty

« Reply #863 on: October 17, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »
Shawn Gorton  Oh and Carmel. I'm pointing my verbal sword at you now. You lie yet you feign innocence. I'm gonna go batman (verbally of course) on you and show you no mercy. I don't like crazy old cronies lyin to me. I let my mothah do it, but she's the only one, y'know? No one else is allowed to lie to me.

:lol:

eris

« Reply #864 on: October 17, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
I just totally coninced Shawn with screenshots to prove I have no on on ignore, and other things.

Why ? I have no idea.

but look.

Shawn Gorton:  Oh and Carmel. I'm pointing my verbal sword at you now. You lie yet you feign innocence. I'm gonna go batman (verbally of course) on you and show you no mercy. I don't like crazy old cronies lyin to me. I let my mothah do it, but she's the only one, y'know? No one else is allowed to lie to me.

EDIT: lol, Binty. Yeah We've been talking privately and I showed him some stuff.

Binty

« Reply #865 on: October 17, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »
Beat you by 26 seconds  8)

Binty

« Reply #866 on: October 17, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones Shawn, I didn't lie to you. I am sick and tired and fed up with people saying I am lying when I am not. I've no intention of unblocking anybody I blocked because I find their continual idiotic insults a complete bore.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #867 on: October 17, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »
Shawn and a few I2 spies are telling me exactly what they are saying.

And of course they are reading this thread :D

Which means not all of you are blocked then, that's what I figured. But if you're actively engaging someone, why would you block them as your messages wouldn't be read by them? Why try to address someone personally who's not able to hear you because of you blocking them?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #868 on: October 17, 2011, 10:33:42 AM »
So yeah, sense, it makes none. Of course you wouldn't have blocked her eris.

Binty

« Reply #869 on: October 17, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
Kristine Kelly oh, well there it is. She admits to having blocked us and not the other way around.
2 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Bulls... I'm being mean. You and they are the ones being mean by calling me a liar. That is defamation and I could put in a complaint about it. And I call BS on the idea that it is young and lighthearted to make sexist hate comments. If you want to believe their manipulative comments be my guest but don't be surprised if they turn on you once Rod and I are out of the equation.