Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20848 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #825 on: October 17, 2011, 07:18:09 AM »
Who is Shawn Gorton? Anyone we know from here or WP?

He isnt from here. Maybe on WP. He is only 18 and not too bright.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #826 on: October 17, 2011, 07:19:36 AM »
sorry that was messy 
Lorna Smith
I've never known Lloyd to attack anyone for being a woman. I wouldn't be his friend if he was anti-woman. I still don't understand why you would want to "make the tiniet dig about gays" though.

Teresa Louise Brown
such profanity - there is no need rod.

Carmel Anne Jones
Well, you obviously haven't read the hateful comment he wrote last night that I was "a frigid old cow". Apart from being totally untrue, it is hate speech and bullying. I notice a distinct lack of understanding about many things and maybe when he and you grow up you might understand more about life.

Cat Taylor I didn't read it.. then again those conversations aren't appearing on WP fb page.

oh wait they are..

Teresa Louise Brown
So uncooth, all that swearing. Really lowers the tone rod, you have a shocking attitude. I make some allowances for Carmel's silly attempts to hurt us - imagine having to put up with that violent and oppressive language around you all day! I feel sorry for her. I wonder how bad it must be - all that swearing. We know it goes on because he said in his defence of his language that he just speaks on here as he normally does in real life. Glad my kid doesn't have to grow up around that vulgar language all the time. Can you imagine it "where's my fu**ing dinner bi**h" or "Why are you in the fu**ing bathroom, you fu**ing slag, you are doing it on purpose to make me wee wee myself" It must be hard listening to his drivel all day.

Teresa Louise Brown
that is why she took out that post about his make up - perhaps trying to hide possible homophobia. Just thought she would hint instead because we wouldnt clock it - her being intellectually above us!

Lorna Smith
You have thrown, and deleted plenty of insults at others in the last couple of days. You shouldn't complain too much when you get hit by some yourself. And I don't think me or Lloyd claim to be hugely mature, but we are far less immature than your 50 year old fiance, and by the looks of things, yourself. Also, I would also say that the epitome of immaturity is to block people on a facebook group, and then continue to badmouth them, knowing they can't respond.

Carmel Anne Jones
He used to be on another forum and continually pushed the autism superiority line. He was asked there to tone it down because quite a few contributors were either NT (not that I like that as a label) or didn't want to be associated with any talk of any group of people being superior to any other.

Lorna Smith
Rod will do anything to fit in. Even if it means lying that he has an official AS diagnosis.

Carmel Anne Jones
So show me where he ever said he has an official AS diagnosis. Link or it never happened.

Lorna Smith
It was in his profile at WP. His profile is now deleted.
blah blah blah

Binty

« Reply #827 on: October 17, 2011, 07:22:37 AM »
TCO's WP profile hasn't been deleted, just banned:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forums-profile-viewprofile-u-12791.html

Just so you know Butterflies.

eris

« Reply #828 on: October 17, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »
lol, posted it

for some reason i cant post links or anything copied and pasted. I had to do it separately

Binty

eris

« Reply #830 on: October 17, 2011, 07:25:55 AM »
shit, it was deleted

WTF ?

Why cant I post shit anymore ?

Binty

« Reply #831 on: October 17, 2011, 07:28:11 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones No link so it didn't happen. Simple really. I mean the allegation that Rod lied about having an offical AS diagnosis. I note the word "liar" being thrown about a lot. It's easy to say that anybody who disagrees with your opinion is a liar and proves to me yet again the limited brain power that you possess.

eris

« Reply #832 on: October 17, 2011, 07:31:20 AM »
Someone needs to post the link :D

I am able to post, but any link or anything I copy and paste gets immediately deleted

eris

« Reply #833 on: October 17, 2011, 07:32:45 AM »
took off the http www part and got around whatever filter was keeping me from posting.

it worked :D

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #834 on: October 17, 2011, 07:32:46 AM »
Someone needs to post the link :D

I am able to post, but any link or anything I copy and paste gets immediately deleted

Break the link like this, ww w.g oogle. co m

It getting deleted due to an automated anti-spam measure my guess.

EDIT: Never mind lol
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #835 on: October 17, 2011, 07:35:10 AM »
yeah i was thinking anti-spam as I kind of flooded the place with links last night :D

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #836 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:05 AM »
Gee, I wonder who that one guest is constantly lurking in this thread? :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Binty

« Reply #837 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:31 AM »
I wonder what she's gonna say to that; 'tis direct proof that TCO lies.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #838 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:38 AM »
Excellent!

she knows now,  i reckon if she doesn't stick up for him he
dishes out the verbal abuse.  she probably knows what a prick he is
but doesn't want to admit.  i feel sorry for her.
blah blah blah

Binty

« Reply #839 on: October 17, 2011, 07:41:52 AM »
Excellent!

she knows now,  i reckon if she doesn't stick up for him he
dishes out the verbal abuse.  she probably knows what a prick he is
but doesn't want to admit.  i feel sorry for her.

I don't.  I think she's equally prickish herself.  They deserve each other.