Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20898 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
What's the point of trying to reason with Steve again?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #436 on: October 15, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »
He has about a couple of weeks left, right?

He says he has two weeks until he goes home.

Osensitive1

« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »
Then my money's on two weeks before it dies for this time.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »
Then my money's on two weeks before it dies for this time.

No. He is attempting to cut a deal with me for this to stop.

I have told him I feel it is pointless making a deal with him, but I'll stop posting on his group if him and Carmel stop making up rubbish about me and the people of Intensity.

Osensitive1

« Reply #439 on: October 15, 2011, 09:21:52 PM »
What's the deal?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #440 on: October 15, 2011, 09:22:06 PM »
I appreciate the reposts as I have him blocked and can't see the drama that I seem to play a major role in despite my refusing to engage over there :)

P7PSP

« Reply #441 on: October 15, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »
The way I read it Butterflies and bodie are speaking up for this site, not trying to reason with Craving The Rod. There is no point in reasoning with that dipshit ever IMO. I tried being his friend. He apparently thinks a friend should pander to, and apologize for, his immaturity instead of try to steer him away from a minefield. If he comes back here I will devote a small amount of effort into making him feel unwelcome.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #442 on: October 15, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
The way I read it Butterflies and bodie are speaking up for this site, not trying to reason with Craving The Rod. There is no point in reasoning with that dipshit ever IMO. I tried being his friend. He apparently thinks a friend should pander to, and apologize for, his immaturity instead of try to steer him away from a minefield. If he comes back here I will devote a small amount of effort into making him feel unwelcome.

I will probably devote a slightly larger amount.  I am a mean man (fucking prick).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:48:21 PM by MidlifeAspie »

P7PSP

« Reply #443 on: October 15, 2011, 09:28:47 PM »
And it shall be proclaimed and known throughout I2 that henceforth the vagabond turd burglar known as The Crying One shall also be known as Craving The Rod. Thus Sprach P7PSP.  :viking:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #444 on: October 15, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
What's the deal?

He will stop speaking ill of I2, if I2 moves on from him. I'm trying to tell him that I can't speak for the whole of I2.

I'll post the whole conversation, if and when it is over.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #445 on: October 15, 2011, 09:35:34 PM »
What's the deal?

He will stop speaking ill of I2, if I2 moves on from him. I'm trying to tell him that I can't speak for the whole of I2.

But, but, but .... I don't care what he says about I2.  And he is an assclown.  Why should we lose the lulz to keep him from saying things I don't care about at a place I don't care about?  :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #446 on: October 15, 2011, 09:36:21 PM »
Carmel Anne Jones Unfortunately, there has been a longstanding dispute between WP and I2, going back to about 2006. There was also a heated dispute between WP and ZOMG but ZOMG no longer exists. I didn't realise that much of the reason I was banned from WP in 2008 was because I also became a member of ZOMG. I actually didn't spend a great deal of time there, but Rod was a more active member of ZOMG.
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike
John Makin So why is I2 not merely ignored now?
Carmel Anne Jones Because there was a very recent incident of cyberbullying against a very dear friend of mine.
John Makin I find such behaviour deplorable and those who indulge in it should not be surprised to receive bans or be deleted from the membership of groups.
However, while fully understanding that one would want to do all that one can to support a very dear friend, is it something that should cross from one site to another?
Perhaps we should discourage any such references to other sites?
As you can see I am new to all this and would appreciate your thoughts and guidance. :-)
Carmel Anne Jones I don't know - it's all got very messy.
Cat Taylor Yes this is WP not intensity and not zong or whatever.
Carmel Anne Jones He asked for his I2 account to be deleted due to ongoing issues with a few people.
John Makin Sounds reasonable, but if he has further things to say about it perhaps he should use personal messages rather than WP to say them?
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  2 people
Carmel Anne Jones He can't. He has completely lost access to making any personal messages on the site. He asked to be removed because he couldn't see any chance of the situation improving.
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
John Makin Best out of it then; sounds like a good one to avoid!
Carmel Anne Jones Yes, it's taken him several years to come to that conclusion. Things would tick along okay for a while and then a fight would start and it would get very nasty.
Lorna Smith Hi John. Intensity Squared is an aspie forum, a bit like WP, but it is not a support forum, and it is unmoderated. Free speech is promoted, and there are no rules, other than do not do anything that endangers the site. Fights can often occur on Intesity, because unlike WP, there are no mods stepping in to stop fights from happening. Don't get the wrong impression, it is a great site, with many great members, and just like WP, it provides a great service. I would certainly not say it is a site that should be avoided. However, it is not for anybody who is easily offended, or feels the need to be in a moderated environment.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Teresa Louise Brown It is a grown up forum. Not a place to throw a tantrum. Majority of people have no problems at all there. A very childish and antagonistic person would probably face a bit of backlash.
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven You mean WAS a great site. That said, people were SUPPOSED to be able to have the fairness of being allowed to say WHAT THEY WANTED without being pushed around. You, however decided to go after me because of my opinion on one matter, and your petty complaint about me using what you condiered an overdone joke. When on both occasions I was forced into a meltdown, by your constant inability to let t6he issue go and take responsibility for YOUR actions, you then upped the ante on my return. During the thing about the BIG FUCKING PETERS issue, you claimed that I was not only gay, but that I was a woman-beater, possibly a child beater (going back to my opinion on discipline and corporal punishment) and you then decided to refer to my fiance as 'rancid'. Yes, I did attack Deadbeat Cousin, but you allowed this to happen after mentioning him in your first few posts on the forum, and then brought him onto the site (also using his account as well and him using yours - something they let you do on I but is not allowed on WP - irony??). You then had a hissy-fit after my second temp ban and left with a big announcement (which you accuse Pandora of lying about) only to go back 2 days later. And the reason you HAD this hissy fit? Because another mate and friend of ours called you out on your bullshit and you got butthurt over it. Now you decided to come here to justify your side of the story, and also bring along back-up (something you lot at I2 weren't giving me, BTW - ha). So don't pretend by making out that your and the rest of the site are fucking angels and that the both of us a liars and our mental health is questionable, because that will not wash. Oh, and the warning about Bint still stands, and she can get as butthurt as she likes. She started in on me in '09 over some other bullshit, and her bringing up old shit like she did in the thread that MLA started while complaining we are bringing up old shit about TOW proves what a hypocrite she is. You morons over at that site love to shit-dig and carry on like 4 year olds, then that is fine. Just remember, armchair-psychologists with Cornflakes diplomas and toilet-paper doctorates does not mean that a diagnosis can be given on someone you don't even fucking KNOW, nor does it mean anyone has to take notice of it. Get it?
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Teresa Louise Brown Oh dear! are you unable to string together a whole sentence without swearing? Also who are you talking to here?, i am not Butterflies. I put it to you that the reason you seem to have repeated 'problems' on the internet is that you are unable to communicate in a civil manner, and have no real grasp of polite conversation. Or are you just having another 3 week long meltdown?
2 hours ago · UnlikeLike ·  1 person
Lorna Smith I'm sorry you feel so angry Rod. I've absolutely never claimed to be an angel though. Yes, I did say that about your fiance, and it was wrong of me. Remember though. You have wished death on me, on my family, threatened to beat me up, stated that you wish my dad had beaten me up, wished cancer on me. I am anything but a victim here, but neither are you.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Oh, and 26 pages and continuing bullshit when my account has been deleted and discussing both of us is proof that you people cannot move on. Put it simply, the reason it is discussed here is because you people keep it going. And by bringing yourselves here, you obviously want that to happen. And the weird thing was, the Prof (Ren Hoek) had offered a truce about the time I left here for the first time, and you people still carried on. See where this is leading? Want an issue dropped, then it's up to you and I2 to take the step. We are only retaliating to the bullshit you are posting in the first place. Stuff that is being posted in areas where 'guests' can read it.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Teresa Louise Brown It was dropped. I was never involved in this row anyway. Just stumbled upon your comments and felt you were incorrectly bad mouthing a site i am part of. Also, did you forget your comments a couple of days ago here saying how true and correct you must be because no one from Intensity has the balls to come here and answer your allegations?? You keep it going on and on. If i had problems on a forum i would have the intelligence to leave and not make wild accusations about that forum on the next one i joined. It really is bad form. However, funny thing is i don't ever have problems like that!
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Lorna Smith Rod, you've came to this site to continue your hissy fit, and to make up rubbish about me and half of Intensity. Of course we're going to discuss it. You appear to have joined this site, just to bad mouth myself and other members of Intensity. That is not cool dude.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Kristine Kelly Rod had account deleted by choice, but is free to return and resolve this at Intensitysquared. I am not going to really participate in this discussion, partly because Rod has me blocked and I can't read half of it, and also because I agree with OP, leave facebook and wp out of it
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Not cool? I'll tell you what is not cool, you guys continually saying that I am mentally unstable, need psychiatric help and that we are both liars, and also saying Carmel does not have Aspergers. I didn't ask to join this group originally, and didn't even know about it until around a couple of weeks ago. I came here mentioning bullying in general and how I felt about my treatment at I2, and was probably still going through the meltdown at the time (which you think I should take responsibility for, but as Les explained people sufffering meltdowns have no control over their action nor can be reasoned with duting such times as those. Some armchair 'experts' ther even suggesterd they were 'faked' to gain points. Bullshit. If you had stopped to realise exactly what I was going through then, you might have thought differently about what you guys were whinging about and posting to get me to react. So isn't it any wonder I'm pissed. Then you had the gall to bring someone who wasn't even a fucking member into it because I had a go at you and Deadbeat (Gav). Nasty shit was said, but you seemto want to walk away clean and leave me with all the shit making me look like the aggressor. THAT is not cool. OK then, let's try and make a fucking deal (if possible) - we won't say anymore shit about I2 and forget that the site ever existed, providing you guys can stop stirring up shit and move on as well. Me no longer having an account there makes all the bullshit pointless anyway, and I'm sure there can be other things to discuss here. Deal?
57 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Theresa: I am not you, however. When involved in conflict, it's fight or flight. And as my fight responses tend to rule most, it makes it fucking hard just to 'walk away' as you suggest. Hence my asking for 2 temp bans, then the removal of the account. I could not do it on my own, due to this inability to walk away. Anyway, it's pointless referring to me on that site as I am no longer there, and will not ever be returning. And here, there can be other things to talk about, so long as people want to move on.
50 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Shawn Gorton Pandora?
41 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven You call it rubbish, we call it opinion. That's where the dynamic of I2 and myself differed. The problem lay with the fact that while I was allowed to be a member there, I was technically gagged as to what I could say because people such as yourself, MLA, Squiddy, Bint, Scrap, Schleed, and others didn't want to hear what I had to say. Which on an open forum such as I2 was complete shit. I was happy to keep posting, but thought it was a waste if nobody was going to allow me the opportunity to say what I wanted, just like everyone else was given. And when I did say something, I was labeled with all these terms just so people could sink the boot in. You have to realise that you can't always be right either, and that the collective voice over on I2 is just a bunch of people (mostly apies0 voicing their opinions. And most of them can be considered shit or 'truth'. And if we thought that the people on intensity were doing wrong by their actions, of course we would speak out. Anyway, as to the above - do we have a deal?
34 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Shawn: Carmel Anne Jones. It was her alias on another forum not related, but some people knew her by that name.
33 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Lorna Smith I have never said Carmel wasn't autistic. I know nothing about her. I'm only on this group to try and deal with all the rubbish you and Carmel have been spreading about me and the people on Intensity. I have no real interest in posting here if you and Carmel stop making up stuff about me. Nobody has ever gagged you either.
31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Shawn Gorton Ah, thank you (hud oui tacanja ed). But I consider Carmel a collegue of sorts.
31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Lorna: you yourself may not have, but there were others there who may have doubted it. Les confirmed she is, as she is a close frined of his. Anyway, do we have a deal?
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Lorna Smith I've known you long enough now to know that making a deal with you would be pointless, as tomorrow you might fall out with someone else, and choose to involve me in it. However, I repeat, if you and Carmel stop making false statements about me and the people of Intensity, then I will be more than happy to not post in this group, and will happily avoid you.
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven We will stop talking about you, provided that everyone else as well as you on I2 can move on. We don't want someone else coming on after reading through the 26 pages of shit in that thread and then starting it up again. And even if I did fall out with someone else, keeping a bullshit fight going just for the sake of it on your forum is pointless as well. For the fourth and last time - do wel have a deal?
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Lorna Smith I don't speak for anybody else on Intensity. I have no interest in posting here if you and Carmel cease bad-mouthing me and the people of Intensity. There is nothing I can do if anyone else feels differently.
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rod Craven Fair enough. And there are other topics that you can discuss with people here if you want, and you should feel free to keep doing so.
A few seconds ago · LikeUnlike
Lorna Smith Thank you, but I'll probably just stay clear.

Sorry if this is very hard to read, but it's half four here, and I'm way to tired to sort it all out.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #447 on: October 15, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »
Question, why do you guys still care?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2011, 09:40:50 PM »
What's the deal?

But, but, but .... I don't care what he says about I2.  And he is an assclown.  Why should we lose the lulz to keep him from saying things I don't care about at a place I don't care about?  :dunno:

You are more than welcome to attack him in any way you choose, and if he ever returns here, I will join you.
In fact, feel free to do whatever you can to antagonize him. Maybe he still reads this as a guest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »
Question, why do you guys still care?
Coz its kinda fun :laugh: