Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20929 times)

P7PSP

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #420 on: October 15, 2011, 07:36:56 PM »
Im not a scolar eether but Butterflies and bodie are doiing a god job of addressing Craving Rod's aspersions on I2:plus:

I am afraid to say otherwise because they are mean bitches.

eris

« Reply #421 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:23 PM »
I still cant see anything Steve says on there. It's like everyone is arguing with a ghost :D

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #422 on: October 15, 2011, 07:55:33 PM »
I still cant see anything Steve says on there. It's like everyone is arguing with a ghost :D
I imagine he'll block me and Bod soon, and then keep bad-mouthing us.

eris

« Reply #423 on: October 15, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
someone I know recognized me on there too. small world.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #424 on: October 15, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »
Im not a scolar eether but Butterflies and bodie are doiing a god job of addressing Craving Rod's aspersions on I2:plus:

I am afraid to say otherwise because they are mean bitches.
Ha ha ha   not bitchy,  but mean as in tight fisted  (not sure about flutterbies but she is scottish) :zoinks:

I don't like fighting with anyone, PPK,  and i tried to be a peace keeper when this first broke out.  Then went from neutral to a bit narked when i read that fb rubbish.  I am a crap defender of myself but always tend to speak out on behalf of others.   :viking:

Seems impossible for me to sit and read such drivel about this place without responding.  I really don't think this forum warrants being slagged off that way as i reckon a lot of patience has been observed  already.  Plus i actually really tried to help him.
blah blah blah

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: October 15, 2011, 08:08:15 PM »

Same difference. :dunno:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #426 on: October 15, 2011, 08:17:52 PM »
Wow, is this shit still going on? :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2011, 08:19:25 PM »
steves gone... so why does his last thread continue to gain pages of replys a day?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

« Reply #428 on: October 15, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »
steves gone... so why does his last thread continue to gain pages of replys a day?

We have nothing better to do.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #429 on: October 15, 2011, 08:23:50 PM »
Rod Craven You mean WAS a great site. That said, people were SUPPOSED to be able to have the fairness of being allowed to say WHAT THEY WANTED without being pushed around. You, however decided to go after me because of my opinion on one matter, and your petty complaint about me using what you condiered an overdone joke. When on both occasions I was forced into a meltdown, by your constant inability to let t6he issue go and take responsibility for YOUR actions, you then upped the ante on my return. During the thing about the BIG FUCKING PETERS issue, you claimed that I was not only gay, but that I was a woman-beater, possibly a child beater (going back to my opinion on discipline and corporal punishment) and you then decided to refer to my fiance as 'rancid'. Yes, I did attack Deadbeat Cousin, but you allowed this to happen after mentioning him in your first few posts on the forum, and then brought him onto the site (also using his account as well and him using yours - something they let you do on I but is not allowed on WP - irony??). You then had a hissy-fit after my second temp ban and left with a big announcement (which you accuse Pandora of lying about) only to go back 2 days later. And the reason you HAD this hissy fit? Because another mate and friend of ours called you out on your bullshit and you got butthurt over it. Now you decided to come here to justify your side of the story, and also bring along back-up (something you lot at I2 weren't giving me, BTW - ha). So don't pretend by making out that your and the rest of the site are fucking angels and that the both of us a liars and our mental health is questionable, because that will not wash. Oh, and the warning about Bint still stands, and she can get as butthurt as she likes. She started in on me in '09 over some other bullshit, and her bringing up old shit like she did in the thread that MLA started while complaining we are bringing up old shit about TOW proves what a hypocrite she is. You morons over at that site love to shit-dig and carry on like 4 year olds, then that is fine. Just remember, armchair-psychologists with Cornflakes diplomas and toilet-paper doctorates does not mean that a diagnosis can be given on someone you don't even fucking KNOW, nor does it mean anyone has to take notice of it. Get it?
about an hour ago · Like

Teresa Louise Brown Oh dear! are you unable to string together a whole sentence without swearing? Also who are you talking to here?, i am not Butterflies. I put it to you that the reason you seem to have repeated 'problems' on the internet is that you are unable to communicate in a civil manner, and have no real grasp of polite conversation. Or are you just having another 3 week long meltdown?
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
Lorna Smith I'm sorry you feel so angry Rod. I've absolutely never claimed to be an angel though. Yes, I did say that about your fiance, and it was wrong of me. Remember though. You have wished death on me, on my family, threatened to beat me up, stated that you wish my dad had beaten me up, wished cancer on me. I am anything but a victim here, but neither are you.
about an hour ago · Like

Rod Craven Oh, and 26 pages and continuing bullshit when my account has been deleted and discussing both of us is proof that you people cannot move on. Put it simply, the reason it is discussed here is because you people keep it going. And by bringing yourselves here, you obviously want that to happen. And the weird thing was, the Prof (Ren Hoek) had offered a truce about the time I left here for the first time, and you people still carried on. See where this is leading? Want an issue dropped, then it's up to you and I2 to take the step. We are only retaliating to the bullshit you are posting in the first place. Stuff that is being posted in areas where 'guests' can read it.
about an hour ago · Like
Teresa Louise Brown It was dropped. I was never involved in this row anyway. Just stumbled upon your comments and felt you were incorrectly bad mouthing a site i am part of. Also, did you forget your comments a couple of days ago here saying how true and correct you must be because no one from Intensity has the balls to come here and answer your allegations?? You keep it going on and on. If i had problems on a forum i would have the intelligence to leave and not make wild accusations about that forum on the next one i joined. It really is bad form. However, funny thing is i don't ever have problems like that!
55 minutes ago · Like

Lorna Smith Rod, you've came to this site to continue your hissy fit, and to make up rubbish about me and half of Intensity. Of course we're going to discuss it. You appear to have joined this site, just to bad mouth myself and other members of Intensity. That is not cool dude.
45 minutes ago · Like
Kristine Kelly Rod had account deleted by choice, but is free to return and resolve this at Intensitysquared. I am not going to really participate in this discussion, partly because Rod has me blocked and I can't read half of it, and also because I agree with OP, leave facebook and wp out of it
33 minutes ago · Like
blah blah blah

Osensitive1

« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2011, 08:37:56 PM »
There's some threads I don't read too. This isn't one of them. Thanks to those who keep quoting for those who can't see.

P7PSP

« Reply #431 on: October 15, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »
I don't like fighting with anyone, PPK,  and i tried to be a peace keeper when this first broke out.  Then went from neutral to a bit narked when i read that fb rubbish.  I am a crap defender of myself but always tend to speak out on behalf of others.   :viking:

Seems impossible for me to sit and read such drivel about this place without responding.  I really don't think this forum warrants being slagged off that way as i reckon a lot of patience has been observed  already.  Plus i actually really tried to help him.
I know. You are a sweetheart bodie. :hug:

P7PSP

« Reply #432 on: October 15, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »
Craving The Rod is keeping the interest up with his whining @ WP fb page. If that cunt ever stops this will stop soon after.

Osensitive1

« Reply #433 on: October 15, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »
He has about a couple of weeks left, right?

P7PSP

« Reply #434 on: October 15, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »
He has about a couple of weeks left, right?
Quien sabe?  :dunno: