Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20884 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #405 on: October 15, 2011, 05:57:51 PM »
i tried to join that fb page too...no luck

that was days and days ago

@flutterbies or vinnie  -  can you let me in..please

I can't even view the page. I guess since steveo thought I was in cahoots with MLA they preemptively ignored me.
I wouldn't have thought Steve/Pandora would be able to do that. I certainly don't think V would do that, and I think he is the only one who could maybe do it.

Kind of proves what they are doing, methinks.
I wouldn't go as far as to say it proves it, but it strongly suggests it.
It's possible that Pandora is as insane as Steve, although I seriously doubt it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #406 on: October 15, 2011, 06:00:17 PM »
I think Sir Les was right about Pandora. Why should she listen to any one of us?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #407 on: October 15, 2011, 06:02:31 PM »
The only admin on the group is Alex.  I have no idea how these FB groups work though.   :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #408 on: October 15, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »
I think Sir Les was right about Pandora. Why should she listen to any one of us?

I agree. It also seems insane that she would make such big comments about my personality when she doesn't even know me, but for now I'm going to keep an open mind.

Given some of the things Steve has said about violence towards women, it might be better for Pandora to do what she thinks Steve might want her to do, rather than risk any possible consequences. Even if it makes her look crazy.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #409 on: October 15, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »
I fear she will not look at him from that POV.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: October 15, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

I don't know about that. None of us know what Steve has already done. Given the severity of his meltdowns, his aggresive nature, his views on violence towards women, and his opinions on discipline, I think it would be a minor miracle if he hasn't lashed out at least once.

There are many women who would be prepared to keep such a thing hidden, especially if they love the person, and truly believe it is the result of a medical condition.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #411 on: October 15, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »

I agree. It also seems insane that she would make such big comments about my personality when she doesn't even know me, but for now I'm going to keep an open mind.

Given some of the things Steve has said about violence towards women, it might be better for Pandora to do what she thinks Steve might want her to do, rather than risk any possible consequences. Even if it makes her look crazy.

I never thought about that possibility, but surely he would never actually strike her.  She seems like the type that would show him the door if he ever dared touch her in anger.

It does seem kind of strange that he would have had her WP password so he could post as her, though.  I guess it's possible that he has this Facebook one as well.

My husband doesn't have any of my passwords (nor I his) except for financial information like bank accounts and things like that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #412 on: October 15, 2011, 06:17:15 PM »

I don't know about that. None of us know what Steve has already done. Given the severity of his meltdowns, his aggresive nature, his views on violence towards women, and his opinions on discipline, I think it would be a minor miracle if he hasn't lashed out at least once.

There are many women who would be prepared to keep such a thing hidden, especially if they love the person, and truly believe it is the result of a medical condition.

Which is my point and what I fear.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #413 on: October 15, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

I never thought about that possibility, but surely he would never actually strike her.  She seems like the type that would show him the door if he ever dared touch her in anger.

It does seem kind of strange that he would have had her WP password so he could post as her, though.  I guess it's possible that he has this Facebook one as well.

My husband doesn't have any of my passwords (nor I his) except for financial information like bank accounts and things like that.

I think we can't really know anyone. I don't think Steve would do that sort of thing, though.

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #414 on: October 15, 2011, 06:21:58 PM »
i tried to join that fb page too...no luck

that was days and days ago

@flutterbies or vinnie  -  can you let me in..please

I can't even view the page. I guess since steveo thought I was in cahoots with MLA they preemptively ignored me.
I wouldn't have thought Steve/Pandora would be able to do that. I certainly don't think V would do that, and I think he is the only one who could maybe do it.

IDK. Maybe i'm not doing it right. I don't think V would do it either. I thought Pandora was the leader of the group ? I know for a fact that Steveo has blocked me from his personal page.

Why should she listen to any one of us?

I would probably be on my boyfriends side of most arguments.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:23:51 PM by eris »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #415 on: October 15, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »
Sorry....my fault   doh

yep am in.  Thanks flutterbies.

eris, i will try and invite you on fb

blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #416 on: October 15, 2011, 06:42:55 PM »
i have just added you eris :zoinks:
blah blah blah

eris

« Reply #417 on: October 15, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
I just got that. Now I can see everything. thanks :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: October 15, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
Quote from: Retarded Rod
not a 'scholar' as such, nor do I have a degree. I feel there is more to 'intelligence' and intellect than numbers on a scale and the amount of education one is meant to have. Life expereices and general knowledge picked up through t...he years are what counts. Saying that, there are certainly times when degrees or doctorates help, and I mean REAL ones, and that is when people are making diagnoses on others about conditions they may or may not have. Armchair-psychologists (those that spend their time diagnosing people they have never met, and those that post on fora) are the ones that make judgemsnt without any real knowledge fo who they are talking about. So, no, I'm not a scolar as such
:LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #419 on: October 15, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Quote from: Retarded Rod
not a 'scholar' as such, nor do I have a degree. I feel there is more to 'intelligence' and intellect than numbers on a scale and the amount of education one is meant to have. Life expereices and general knowledge picked up through t...he years are what counts. Saying that, there are certainly times when degrees or doctorates help, and I mean REAL ones, and that is when people are making diagnoses on others about conditions they may or may not have. Armchair-psychologists (those that spend their time diagnosing people they have never met, and those that post on fora) are the ones that make judgemsnt without any real knowledge fo who they are talking about. So, no, I'm not a scolar as such
:LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil::LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil: :LMAO: :rofl: :facepalm: :tinfoil:

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

He neds 2 wrk on his speeling ande gramare for shure.  :tard:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.