Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20628 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« on: October 11, 2011, 10:33:41 AM »
Quote from: Steve on Facebook
Rod Craven: BTW, I would probably suggest a blanket ban on all people who have both WP and IntensitySquared accounts. It may sound like I'm going back on what I said re free speech and association, but as most of the trolling seems to be coming from there, possibly a ban on IPs, proxies and emails by these people would be in order.

This guy is a total freak. He is now asking for all I2 members to be banned from WP.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:36:28 AM »
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Omg , he sounds like me when I was 14!!! :rofl:

Fucking retard.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 10:38:48 AM »
I'm not even aware of any trolling being done on WP by our members, apart from MLA on Parakeet, and he's now banned.
Most I2 members exist perfectly happilly on WP without causing hassle for anyone.

Methinks Steve is just making a retard of himself on Facebook

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
He is really, really, really mad at I2 and wants the site to suffer by not allowing us to go play in the WP sandbox.

Aww shucks.   :'(

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »
He is really, really, really mad at I2 and wants the site to suffer by not allowing us to go play in the WP sandbox.

I think it gives us an interesting insight into his mind. He truly believes he is somehow getting revenge on us :facepalm2:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 10:45:43 AM »

I don't think i've ever used my WP account for anything other than the Parakeet incident.  :dunno:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 10:46:05 AM »

I think it gives us an interesting insight into his mind. He truly believes he is somehow getting revenge on us :facepalm2:

Given the current mod staff I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did ban your Butterflies account over there.  They already told me that being a member here is heavily frowned upon and was essentially why I was banned.  Big loss, right  :M

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »
Quote from: retarded Steve
Rod Craven: It seems this Butterflies seems to think she is so fucking smart. Now she is planning to make out that I am into beating women, and my fiance. Which I don't fucking do. Plus, MLA is trying to do the same thing, but intends to do it to my family. If this isn't cyber-bullying by two imbeciles who are at the bottom of the evolutionary sacle, then what is?

Butterflies was the one directly involved in trolling iamnotaparakeet in Feb-Mar this year, and MLA has threatened to do more action to WP as he says he has more stuff 'up his sleeve' for just such emergencies. Another person to watch out for is Nexus, also known as Ren Hoek on IntensitySquared.

I can sense his tears.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:49:50 AM »

Given the current mod staff I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did ban your Butterflies account over there.  They already told me that being a member here is heavily frowned upon and was essentially why I was banned.  Big loss, right  :M
I have no interest in posting on WP. I like to have an account so that I can read what's going on, but I have plenty of those.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 10:49:56 AM »
Rod Craven: It seems this Butterflies seems to think she is so fucking smart. Now she is planning to make out that I am into beating women, and my fiance. Which I don't fucking do. Plus, MLA is trying to do the same thing, but intends to do it to my family. If this isn't cyber-bullying by two imbeciles who are at the bottom of the evolutionary sacle, then what is?

Butterflies was the one directly involved in trolling iamnotaparakeet in Feb-Mar this year, and MLA has threatened to do more action to WP as he says he has more stuff 'up his sleeve' for just such emergencies. Another person to watch out for is Nexus, also known as Ren Hoek on IntensitySquared.

I can sense his tears.

It's hilarious how he is the only one talking.  None of these "bullies" are even on there, just him spazzing out and looking like a fool.  What can we get him to say next?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
How did the professor get dragged into this?  Or is he just posting everyone whose WP names he knows?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »
OMG - now he is going after CBC

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 10:55:57 AM »

I can sense his tears.

It's hilarious how he is the only one talking.  None of these "bullies" are even on there, just him spazzing out and looking like a fool.  What can we get him to say next?

Probably get him to admit to all the bad stuff he's said on here, like threatening to beat me, denying the holocaust, fossil fuels being renewable, wishing death upon me and my family, and anything else you can think of.

I think most people on facebook have realized he is just a butthurt retard, desperately looking for revenge :LOL:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »
I think most people on facebook have realized he is just a butthurt retard, desperately looking for revenge :LOL:

But almost everyone on that page is a butthurt retard looking for revenge  :dunno:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 11:01:26 AM »
Rod Craven I think fine print in documents should be banned. If they can't say it in plain English and in normal sized writing, they shouldn't say it at all!

He is pretty much trying to replace WP and I2 with the WP Facebook page.  Treating it like a message board.  Not a bad move, as only Alex can remove you from the group and anyone is allowed in without any check.  One could really misbehave in there before Alex either got off his ass and removed someone, or FB cancels your account for being abusive.  He might be in for a shock as to what he can get away with there compared to here.