Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20828 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »
Pandora told me in PM her husband used her account and posted something under it and I told her that's why you should never let anyone post under your account.

But she told me TCO got banned for insulting people on the religion forum if she remmebers correctly. That means she isn't sure and she doesn't want to mislead me so she is saying if she remmebers correctly because she isn't sure herself if what she is saying is true. So that information is to be taken as a grain of salt. She also said some of them were saying silly things/or baiting him but maybe it would have been better to ignore them. Also to be taken as a grain of salt since she wasn't sure herself.
TCO was asked to stop attacking other people several times, he said he wouldnt change and hence was banned(which is why I say that he could theoretically come back if he promised to behave)

Pandora was banned after TCO posted the PM on zomg aspies and because of this.

That sounds corrupt if that was the reason why she got banned. I got banned from WP for posting sinsboldly's nasty PM here because about three hours later, my password quit working and my email address linked to my account was not working either.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2011, 01:03:25 AM »
That we are wicked and are all a bunch of bullies who torment him and make him miserable for no reason whatsoever, I guess.

I feel really bad for her.

In the end it's her choice. It's fucked up but it's her choice.

What are you doing up this late, Callaway?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2011, 01:21:37 AM »
That we are wicked and are all a bunch of bullies who torment him and make him miserable for no reason whatsoever, I guess.

Good question.  I have to drive my husband to the airport tomorrow morning because he's flying to India, but at least our daughter has the day off from school.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »

Good question.  I have to drive my husband to the airport tomorrow morning because he's flying to India, but at least our daughter has the day off from school.

Go to bed. NOW!  :police:

Are you feeling well enough to drive? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

I will go to bed right after this post.

My elbow is better although it still hurts, but I can drive.  I have been driving my daughter to school and back home every day and I drove myself to the emergency room and all my doctor's appointments.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #305 on: October 14, 2011, 02:06:57 AM »

I will go to bed right after this post.

My elbow is better although it still hurts, but I can drive.  I have been driving my daughter to school and back home every day and I drove myself to the emergency room and all my doctor's appointments.

its awesome your getting better! but dont over tax yourself... the last thing you want is to regress

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: October 14, 2011, 02:18:30 AM »
Good luck and safe driving.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #307 on: October 14, 2011, 02:53:31 AM »
 :indeed:

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #308 on: October 14, 2011, 06:29:49 AM »
Pandora told me in PM her husband used her account and posted something under it and I told her that's why you should never let anyone post under your account.

But she told me TCO got banned for insulting people on the religion forum if she remmebers correctly. That means she isn't sure and she doesn't want to mislead me so she is saying if she remmebers correctly because she isn't sure herself if what she is saying is true. So that information is to be taken as a grain of salt. She also said some of them were saying silly things/or baiting him but maybe it would have been better to ignore them. Also to be taken as a grain of salt since she wasn't sure herself.
TCO was asked to stop attacking other people several times, he said he wouldnt change and hence was banned(which is why I say that he could theoretically come back if he promised to behave)

That sounds corrupt if that was the reason why she got banned. I got banned from WP for posting sinsboldly's nasty PM here because about three hours later, my password quit working and my email address linked to my account was not working either.
TCO wasnt allowed to post at wp.
Pandora was warned about letting him use her account and received several warnings for attacking others on a thread about anal.
TCO started bragging on ZOMG about posting on wp under pandora´s account and since she had been going downhill since TCO´s departure and refused to listen to mod´s advising her to avoid attacking those that had different views she was banned.

(having said that Im not meant to bring up wp drama so I´ll shut up now.)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: October 14, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »
He's completely lost it. I wonder what he is telling Pandora, considering that she seems to believe in everything he says.

He appears to be lying to her about me. She has claimed that I whine about being bullied. I would strongly disagree with that. I'm not a big whiner, and I dont get bullied.
She also claims that I brag about being able to lie to you guys to make the believe me rather than Steve. It would be pretty stupid of me to make that boast where you could all see it, and Steve and I don't interact in private.

eris

« Reply #310 on: October 14, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »

TCO wasnt allowed to post at wp.
Pandora was warned about letting him use her account and received several warnings for attacking others on a thread about anal.
TCO started bragging on ZOMG about posting on wp under pandora´s account and since she had been going downhill since TCO´s departure and refused to listen to mod´s advising her to avoid attacking those that had different views she was banned.

(having said that Im not meant to bring up wp drama so I´ll shut up now.)

People sholdnt attack others anally.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2011, 10:56:58 AM »
That anal thread? Oh I remember that, I harassed some PC fucktard regarding anal and AIDS risk in it. Even though she convinced me I was wrong on something, her pissy attitude made me continue to play the ignorant fool, just to piss her off. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2011, 11:13:20 AM »
He's completely lost it. I wonder what he is telling Pandora, considering that she seems to believe in everything he says.

He appears to be lying to her about me. She has claimed that I whine about being bullied. I would strongly disagree with that. I'm not a big whiner, and I dont get bullied.
She also claims that I brag about being able to lie to you guys to make the believe me rather than Steve. It would be pretty stupid of me to make that boast where you could all see it, and Steve and I don't interact in private.

Let's play pretend here. Non-judgmental hypotheticals.
Let's pretend that a poster on Autistic boards had a spouce that similarly posted on Autistic boards. let's further pretend that their relationship was such that they supported each other over and above relatively anonymous Autistic people on a board that they were not a member of.
Would, in this instance, it be outside the realms of possibility to consider that anything said by these 'strangers" have no bearing at all on what their partner says and thinks and the distress or information fed to the spouse have far more "real life" weight than whatever the "strangers" have to bring to the table (right, wrong or indifferent?)
Reality is what we perceive.
Let's presume that if someone was to be called something horrid at a forum they were not at all nvolved with, that they would have no real desire to go onto the forum and "seek truth" or "thrash out justifications" or whatever. This type of second hand or first hand knowledge would colour a person's view of an entire forum.
We (as members of a forum) could say "Oh but that was because of X and we had justification because of Y" but seriously, do you think that is going to matter to a person that has been maligned by strangers and upset has upset their spouse? We are not talking about a member here, we are talkimg about someone who's only connection to this place is that their real life spouse has been upset by this place and that they are aware of being called something horrid.

put it into any other context. How about, your spouse goes to a sports club a couple of times a week and his fun times and good games have now degenerated into a bitch nightly aout a few dickheads there. She has seen some of the said dickheads and sees the worst in these dickheads and does not see any reason to see anything more in the people. That is her sole exposure.

Why would she not badmouth said dickheads and encourage spouse to move away and further try to extract spouse from said dickheads after firing a few barrages? Seriously, who would not? Are you saying that she should come on and read through all posts and learn the characters here and appreciate the culture and reserve judgement and question her spouse?

I think that is asking a bit much of anyone.

If Hyke or my kids were faced with anything that distressed them, I would not care to examine such things. I would look to condemn that which hurt them and seek to protect and move them away from that which hurts them. No brainer and it does not involve running an investigative reconnaisance of the situation. It just involves protecting them and getting them safe and clear.

That is real life of course.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2011, 11:15:53 AM »
People sholdnt attack others anally.
Not even when they are being an ass?  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: October 14, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »

Let's play pretend here. Non-judgmental hypotheticals.
Let's pretend that a poster on Autistic boards had a spouce that similarly posted on Autistic boards. let's further pretend that their relationship was such that they supported each other over and above relatively anonymous Autistic people on a board that they were not a member of.
Would, in this instance, it be outside the realms of possibility to consider that anything said by these 'strangers" have no bearing at all on what their partner says and thinks and the distress or information fed to the spouse have far more "real life" weight than whatever the "strangers" have to bring to the table (right, wrong or indifferent?)
Reality is what we perceive.
Let's presume that if someone was to be called something horrid at a forum they were not at all nvolved with, that they would have no real desire to go onto the forum and "seek truth" or "thrash out justifications" or whatever. This type of second hand or first hand knowledge would colour a person's view of an entire forum.
We (as members of a forum) could say "Oh but that was because of X and we had justification because of Y" but seriously, do you think that is going to matter to a person that has been maligned by strangers and upset has upset their spouse? We are not talking about a member here, we are talkimg about someone who's only connection to this place is that their real life spouse has been upset by this place and that they are aware of being called something horrid.

put it into any other context. How about, your spouse goes to a sports club a couple of times a week and his fun times and good games have now degenerated into a bitch nightly aout a few dickheads there. She has seen some of the said dickheads and sees the worst in these dickheads and does not see any reason to see anything more in the people. That is her sole exposure.

Why would she not badmouth said dickheads and encourage spouse to move away and further try to extract spouse from said dickheads after firing a few barrages? Seriously, who would not? Are you saying that she should come on and read through all posts and learn the characters here and appreciate the culture and reserve judgement and question her spouse?

I think that is asking a bit much of anyone.

If Hyke or my kids were faced with anything that distressed them, I would not care to examine such things. I would look to condemn that which hurt them and seek to protect and move them away from that which hurts them. No brainer and it does not involve running an investigative reconnaisance of the situation. It just involves protecting them and getting them safe and clear.

That is real life of course.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense that she would see us as a bad influence on TCO and focus on encouraging him to distance himself from us, given what he has probably said about us to her.

I feel sorry for her and I hope that he is able to move on now.