Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20866 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
Just read some of the FB stuff (for the first time, I might add). It is interesting that he chooses to lie about what happened here and then add that the fact that none of the I2 members have contested his accusations there is proof of him being right... ::)

I was going to contest them, but I've not been accepted into the group, and I don't think there's any point now.
I think it's pretty clear now to most people what his motives are. The ones who believe him are probably the ones who are desperate to see bullying everywhere, and I'm never going to change their minds.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »
Just read some of the FB stuff (for the first time, I might add). It is interesting that he chooses to lie about what happened here and then add that the fact that none of the I2 members have contested his accusations there is proof of him being right... ::)

Of course.  If a person isn't willing to pitch a wobbly in public with his real name refuting made up crazytalk they must be liars and fiends.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
You can't reason with crazy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »
Vicente Rios He may not have lied. Having said that he got himself there and he can get himself out of there by explaining his actions to Carmel Anne Jones... I had troubles at Wrongplanet a few years ago and was banned - recently I found out that there were more reasons I was banned than I thought and I wasn't even given a formal warning about several of them.
It's possible steve is also posting as the other person. Steve got pandora's account banned by using it to evade his own ban; that's assuming pandora is even a real person.

P7PSP

« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »
Vicente Rios He may not have lied. Having said that he got himself there and he can get himself out of there by explaining his actions to Carmel Anne Jones... I had troubles at Wrongplanet a few years ago and was banned - recently I found out that there were more reasons I was banned than I thought and I wasn't even given a formal warning about several of them.
It's possible steve is also posting as the other person. Steve got pandora's account banned by using it to evade his own ban; that's assuming pandora is even a real person.
Sir_Les and some other people from AFF know her. Her posts lack the characteristic tardishness of TCO.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2011, 03:47:58 PM »

Pandora is definitely a real person.  I don't know her but I feel sorry for her that she is caught in the middle of this situation.

Osensitive1

« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
Pandora is definitely a real person.  I don't know her but I feel sorry for her that she is caught in the middle of this situation.
Sir_Les and some other people from AFF know her. Her posts lack the characteristic tardishness of TCO.
So, do you think she's bullshitting about why her account was banned, or maybe it's not her saying that, or something else?

P7PSP

« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
So, do you think she's bullshitting about why her account was banned, or maybe it's not her saying that, or something else?
Absolutely. TCO was very clear in stating @ zOMG Aspies that he used her account to whine/argue/tard out about his banning resulting in Pandora getting banned as well.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2011, 04:31:51 PM »
Pandora told me in PM her husband used her account and posted something under it and I told her that's why you should never let anyone post under your account.

But she told me TCO got banned for insulting people on the religion forum if she remmebers correctly. That means she isn't sure and she doesn't want to mislead me so she is saying if she remmebers correctly because she isn't sure herself if what she is saying is true. So that information is to be taken as a grain of salt. She also said some of them were saying silly things/or baiting him but maybe it would have been better to ignore them. Also to be taken as a grain of salt since she wasn't sure herself.

Osensitive1

« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
This was a recent conversation?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »
If you mean my PMs between her and I, this was over a year ago when I was having issues with WP again when my name kept appearing on the ban list.

Osensitive1

« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
I see, thanks.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »
Pandora told me in PM her husband used her account and posted something under it and I told her that's why you should never let anyone post under your account.

But she told me TCO got banned for insulting people on the religion forum if she remmebers correctly. That means she isn't sure and she doesn't want to mislead me so she is saying if she remmebers correctly because she isn't sure herself if what she is saying is true. So that information is to be taken as a grain of salt. She also said some of them were saying silly things/or baiting him but maybe it would have been better to ignore them. Also to be taken as a grain of salt since she wasn't sure herself.
TCO was asked to stop attacking other people several times, he said he wouldnt change and hence was banned(which is why I say that he could theoretically come back if he promised to behave)

Pandora was banned after TCO posted the PM on zomg aspies and because of this.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »
He's completely lost it. I wonder what he is telling Pandora, considering that she seems to believe in everything he says.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: October 14, 2011, 12:55:06 AM »
That we are wicked and are all a bunch of bullies who torment him and make him miserable for no reason whatsoever, I guess.

I feel really bad for her.