Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20893 times)

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2011, 09:45:27 AM »
I would presume that you are familiar with http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/verbose-memes#.TpcHZpuBqU8 ?

They make me laugh whenever I see them.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2011, 09:46:59 AM »
I would presume that you are familiar with http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/verbose-memes#.TpcHZpuBqU8 ?

They make me laugh whenever I see them.

Definitely, in fact that's what inspired me to write that. :orly:

I guess I like it because it requires a bit of creativity to stretch a worn insult into something refreshing and amusing at the same time.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Binty

« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones I've never known Rod to lie about anything. It seems to me as if MLA was blowing off smoke about making a possible attack on WP because he was angry about the troubles he had over there. I don't believe Rod could have been expected to know if MLA was only posturing and had no real intention of making any attack. Rod has had enough of the bullying, taunting, and goading directed his way and I certainly don't blame him.
about an hour ago

Carmel Anne Jones Btw, I have known Rod for over 12 years.
51 minutes ago

Vicente Rios He may not have lied. Having said that he got himself there and he can get himself out of there by explaining his actions to other members.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
Carmel Anne Jones I've never known Rod to lie about anything. It seems to me as if MLA was blowing off smoke about making a possible attack on WP because he was angry about the troubles he had over there. I don't believe Rod could have been expected to know if MLA was only posturing and had no real intention of making any attack. Rod has had enough of the bullying, taunting, and goading directed his way and I certainly don't blame him.
about an hour ago

51 minutes ago

Vicente Rios He may not have lied. Having said that he got himself there and he can get himself out of there by explaining his actions to other members.

I'm still confused about where I said I was planning an attack.  Is it because I said if I wanted to I could post his drama shit everywhere?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »
about an hour ago

51 minutes ago

I'm still confused about where I said I was planning an attack.  Is it because I said if I wanted to I could post his drama shit everywhere?

Clearly Rod and Carmel are going to try and exagerate everything they possibly can to try and make it look like Rod is not a butthurt liar.

It's kinda funny. She claims she has never known Rod to lie, but yet she is repeating Rods lies about me :facepalm2:
Unless of course, she has made those lies up herself :dunno:

Binty

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2011, 10:47:21 AM »
about an hour ago

Shawn Gorton MLA?
15 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones This guy calls himself Mid Life Aspie or MLA for short. I think he has another name but I forget what it is.
13 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton Ugh....Unbearable, no? Code Names are only useable by secret agents and their kind.
11 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Darn, I wanted to edit my previous post and lost it all. I meant to say to Vicente that Rod is thoroughly sick of trying to justify his actions to a bunch of people who are just waiting for him to make a tiny slip so they can go after him like a pack of piranhas. It doesn't take too much intelligence on their part to "get" what he is saying with regard to people such as MLA.
10 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton Whats done is done. You can't get back the past.
9 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones True, and I believe he now realises there is no point in trying to reason with people who persist in being annoying and who wouldn't believe anything he said anyway.
8 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton What kind of hooligan are we dealing with now?
7 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Supposedly, this MLA threatened to take down Wrongplanet a while ago because he was banned from there. Rod reported it, it was investigated, and then he was told he'd been making it all up. After all the aggravation he has received in recent times from certain people on I2, he's had enough. He does show some Aspie traits but it could be put down to other reasons too. He's never been assessed for autism. I had troubles at Wrongplanet a few years ago and was banned - recently I found out that there were more reasons I was banned than I thought and I wasn't even given a formal warning about several of them.
2 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton WP seems rigged, and biased.

Psychophant

« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2011, 11:17:37 AM »
I like ridiculously verbose humour when it comes to insults too:

"My kind but disgruntled sir, you seem to have a rather large extrusion of wood shaped like a pool cue, penetrating the insides of your abdominal cavity via the rectal entrance. May I suggest sir, that you hastily seek assistance to have someone assist you in remove this said item, as I'm sure the pain must explain your rather impolite sentiment."

:spitscreen:   :plus:

eris

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »
Code Names are only useable by secret agents and their kind.

:tinfoil:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
about an hour ago

Shawn Gorton MLA?
15 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones This guy calls himself Mid Life Aspie or MLA for short. I think he has another name but I forget what it is.
13 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton Ugh....Unbearable, no? Code Names are only useable by secret agents and their kind.
11 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Darn, I wanted to edit my previous post and lost it all. I meant to say to Vicente that Rod is thoroughly sick of trying to justify his actions to a bunch of people who are just waiting for him to make a tiny slip so they can go after him like a pack of piranhas. It doesn't take too much intelligence on their part to "get" what he is saying with regard to people such as MLA.
10 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton Whats done is done. You can't get back the past.
9 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones True, and I believe he now realises there is no point in trying to reason with people who persist in being annoying and who wouldn't believe anything he said anyway.
8 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton What kind of hooligan are we dealing with now?
7 minutes ago

Carmel Anne Jones Supposedly, this MLA threatened to take down Wrongplanet a while ago because he was banned from there. Rod reported it, it was investigated, and then he was told he'd been making it all up. After all the aggravation he has received in recent times from certain people on I2, he's had enough. He does show some Aspie traits but it could be put down to other reasons too. He's never been assessed for autism. I had troubles at Wrongplanet a few years ago and was banned - recently I found out that there were more reasons I was banned than I thought and I wasn't even given a formal warning about several of them.
2 minutes ago

Shawn Gorton WP seems rigged, and biased.

I was going to "take down wrongplanet" eh?  I have skillz so hidden I don't even know I have them :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:29:52 AM by MidlifeAspie »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »
can someone post the link to this facebook group again? i can't be arsed looking for it

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »
can someone post the link to this facebook group again? i can't be arsed looking for it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5378779911/

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
cheers

P7PSP

« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Telling lies, blaming his own behavior on others, being stupid enough to take a fight with one or two members and broaden it to the whole site. He has done all these things.

Are you surprised that Steve0 would make up lies about your alleged plots? I started to comment yesterday about him claiming to have never used Pandora's account* @ WP after he got banned but I figured "Why bother?", he has already destroyed his own credibility with anyone that possesses critical thinking skills.

*He stated that he had done so in Summer 2008 @ zOMG Aspies. Soph may remember that, or Schleed or nexus. The posts are no longer available.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »
Either Carmel is lying or she is being lied to by Rod. She could be believing his lies so of course she wouldn't know he lies.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2011, 12:30:53 PM »
Just read some of the FB stuff (for the first time, I might add). It is interesting that he chooses to lie about what happened here and then add that the fact that none of the I2 members have contested his accusations there is proof of him being right... ::)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein